Elizabethan Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 248 comments Mod
description

James walked into the dining hall with a purple v-neck and some black jeans

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Lynx walked in shortly after, donning her usual all black attire. She tossed her hair over her shoulder and grinned when she caught sight of James.

Janes wa talking to a few friends, craking jokes and having fun. This if what he did when he was bored.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Lynx walked in his direction, coming up behind him and casually draping her arms around his neck. "What's up, hot stuff?" she asked with a smirk, looking more at his friends than at him.

James blushed gently and shut up. A few of his friend finished the joke. "I'm good." James Said happily. A few of his friends stared at the two.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Lynx raised an eyebrow at the ones who were staring, her grin broadening. "So who are your friends?" she asked curiously, looking them over and instinctively running her tongue over her lips.

James blushed slightly, introducing each one of them. They all simply stared. They were aw stuck.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "You guys are all cute," she giggled, kissing Jame's cheek and walking over so that she was standing next to him rather than behind him. Lynx ran a hand through her hair and sighed for a moment before smiling at everybody once more, stretching her arms over her head.

message 10: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

James smiled, watching her. He adored her, he knew she wouldn't adore him the same way as he did. His friends were mostly speechless z

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "What's the matter?" she asked his friends with a slow smile. "Cat go your tongue?"

message 12: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

James chuckled gently, he wrapped his arms around her neck "Soooo.... How are you?" He asked, cutting his friends off, knowing they weren't going to say anything anytime soon.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I'm doing great, hot stuff," Lynx replied with a grin, kissing him quickly. "How are you?"

message 14: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

James smiled and kissed back gently. "I'm good." He said gently touching her hair.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "That's great," Lynx replied with a smile.

message 16: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

James smiled gently.

message 17: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

//all she has to do is ask for Jessica.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((I know. I'm getting to it..))

"Oh, someone seems happy," she observed with a smirk.

message 19: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

//Sorry.

James smiled and gently kissed her to show off to his friends. "I'm always happy to see you."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((It's fine!))

"I'm always happy to see you too!" Lynx said cheerfully. She smiled and kissed James, this time longer than before. She pulled away slowly and a small smirk played on her lips. "You know who else I like to see?"

message 21: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

He smiled gently at her, he adored the kiss with all his heart. He was enslaved to love her. "Who?" James asked watching.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Jessica," Lynx murmured with a smile, twirling her hair around her index finger.

message 23: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

In a heart beat, James started changing. It took about a minute, but then Jessica was staring at Lynx. "Better?" She asked, her pitch bent as she spoke.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) She laughed and nodded. "Yes, better."

message 25: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She kissed her. Jessica was happy to be with her.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Lynx kissed her back and smiled. "So what do you want to do?" she asked her.

message 27: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She smiled gently at her. "I don't mind what we do."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Well I don't know what to do," she giggled.

message 29: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

"We could..." She trailed off, the moment she said it, her body reeked of lust. She wanted to be with her.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Lynx raised an eyebrow, grinning broadly. "Think about what you're going to say," she said in a sing-song voice, highly enjoying this.

message 31: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She blushed, she listed her so much. In Jessica's brain, this strong lust equated to love. She was madly in live with her. "Want to have sex." She said quietly.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Lynx scowled and turned away, flipping her hair as she turned. "I said we have to wait," Lynx said flatly, her back still to Jessica.

message 33: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

The lust still stayed. "How long to have to wait baby? It's been a few days." She asked rushing to wrapping her arms around her waist, she played with her pants/skirt (idk what she has on)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((What she has on in her pic. She keeps the same outfit to attract people the most))

"You have to be with someone longer than a few days before you have sex with them," Lynx responded almost angrily. "I don't consider you one of my prey. I actually consider you higher. Maybe you should take that into account," she huffed.

message 35: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

//tell me still xP stupid internet here

She blushed again. "Some people have it on the first day." She mumbled. She mindless play with it still. Not taking it off but moving her around a it. "I'm glad I'm not just prey." She mumbled.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Some people. Like I do with each and every one of my prey," Lynx snapped. "Not you."

message 37: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She blushed, heavily. "I'm sorry love." She said. "I'll try and calm down" she said, she stared at her for a moment. "Should we go to the human world for coffee?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Lynx took a deep breath and then smiled at Jessica. "It's okay. I know the effect that I have on people."

message 39: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She smiled gently, stroking her hair. "Want to go to the coffee shop, your dorm, ummm that's all the ideas I have."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Coffee shop," Lynx said with a smile.

message 41: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She gently spun her around, and kissed her. She needed the kiss. Her body still was covered in lust.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) She merely chuckled and kissed her back.

message 43: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She held her close. She kept the kiss.

message 44: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She enjoyed being close to her, the lust only fed Lynx, which only came when she became her pet. She didn't mind being her pet

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Lynx broke the kiss, giggling to herself. She loved the attention. She fed off the want and need that Jessica had for her and she found it all highly amusing:

message 46: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She smiled at her. "You are so beautiful" she said, taking her hand. "Let's go" she murmured.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Beautiful. Haven't heard that one before," Lynx murmured to herself, following behind Jessica.

message 48: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She lead her to the coffee shop.

//Your first?

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((Sure))