Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Snowbound
This topic is about Snowbound
Promotions > My novel Snowbound is now available

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (last edited Nov 17, 2013 09:49PM) (new) - added it

Kim (kimgm) | 1032 comments My first full-length novel, Snowbound, is now available in paperback and for Kindle, Kobo, Nook and iBooks.

It's Thanksgiving weekend and Mia Wilkinson isn't feeling very thankful. She's just found out her married love has no intention of leaving his wife. She decides she needs a change of scenery and some time alone to get her life together, so she heads north to Vermont and the house she inherited from her grandmother. She expected snow, she expected an open fire. She didn't expect a tenant, especially not one as attractive as Jake.

South African war photographer Jake Groenewald came to Hunters Grove, Vermont to forget about the atrocities he's seen. He certainly wasn't expecting Mia and her Rules of Cohabitation. And he definitely wasn't expecting to fall in love.

Can a little snow help them along the way?

If you would like to review Snowbound for Goodreads or Amazon, please contact me either here on Goodreads or at kimtalksbooks@gmail.com.

Teresa | 282 comments I'd review it. My email is tak.0910@yahoo.com

Tamara | 4 comments Hello. Not sure if you need a reviewer but I will send you a message.

Vanae | 163 comments Read it! This is a great book. We need to have a discussion on this book. I experienced so many emotions reading this book, and for a moment I got caught up in the drama like it was really happening. I have so much to say about this book, along with how pleased I am with the writing style and editing.
This book goes great with a snuggie and a glass of wine.

message 5: by Kim (new) - added it

Kim (kimgm) | 1032 comments So glad you enjoyed it, Vanae. :)

message 6: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly (kellywashington) | 6 comments Kim, this sounds like a great book. I plan to check it out and once done, I'll be glad to leave a review on GR.

message 7: by Kim (new) - added it

Kim (kimgm) | 1032 comments Thanks very much, Kelly! :)

message 8: by Kim (new) - added it

Kim (kimgm) | 1032 comments Hi everyone, now that ten people in total have contacted me about reviewing Snowbound, there are no more review copies left. Thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it. :)

message 9: by Mspraise50 (new) - added it

Mspraise50 | 18 comments I clicked your story Kim. I will let you know what I thought of it when I have read it.

message 10: by Kim (new) - added it

Kim (kimgm) | 1032 comments Thanks, Marcia. :)