Elizabethan Academy discussion

Normal Earth > Coffee Shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 248 comments Mod
description

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Roxie walked into the coffee shop, giggling to herself and tossing her hair over her shoulder. Today she was wearing a black tank top and tight skinny jeans, complete with a pair of black heels. She had lip gloss on and glowed as she entered the shop, loving how all heads seemed to turn in her direction.

message 3: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 145 comments Mod
Gabriel's head was included in the turning, and his eyes glittered with lust.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Roxie noticed Gabriel and her smiled widened. She changed direction and sauntered over to him, her hips and hair swaying as she walked. "Is this seat taken?" she asked innocently, motioning to the seat across from him.

message 5: by Maddie (new)

"I was saving it for someone special," he said. "And you just arrived."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) She laughed lightly, flipping her hair over her shoulder and sitting down. "I'm flattered," she replied, smiling brightly at him.

message 7: by Maddie (new)

Gabriel just grinned. "Anything you need?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "A mocha latte, if you don't mind," Roxie said with a smile, batting her eyes at him. She couldn't help but notice his confidence and seemingly easy going nature, and she liked it.

message 9: by Maddie (new)

"Fancy," Gabriel noted.

(Do they order it or make it themselves or what?)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((I think they order it))

"I'm nothing if not classy," she replied with a wink, laughing lightly.

message 11: by Maddie (new)

(Ok. :))

Gabriel laughed and hailed a waitress. "Can I please get the lady here a mocha latte?" He asked.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Roxie smiled at the waitress, absolutely loving the attention before turning back to Gabriel. "You're too kind, and I don't even know your name. I'm Roxie," she said, holding out her hand.

message 13: by Maddie (new)

"Gabriel," he said, holding her hand for longer than was necessary, smiling flirtatiously.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Well Gabriel," she drawled, drawing his name out longer than normal and not bothering to take back her name, "I must say I am pleased to meet you."

message 15: by Maddie (new)

"You don't know how glad that makes me," he said, grinning.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I think I might have an idea," she said, grinning broadly at him. "Or maybe not." She shrugged and drew her hand back, then proceeded to run her hands through her hair.

message 17: by Maddie (new)

"Come on," Gabriel said, begging her to tel him.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "What?" Roxie asked innocently, her blue eyes widening as if she didn't know what he was talking about.

message 19: by Maddie (new)

"You were gonna suggest something," he said.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about," she replied, smiling brightly at him.

message 21: by Maddie (new)

"I'm sure I could think of something we could do," he said, leaning slightly closer to her.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Oh?" She leaned forward slightly, raising an eyebrow. "And what exactly do you have in mind?"

message 23: by Maddie (new)

"I have a feeling you know," he said mischeviously.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Roxie giggle and shook her head, biting her lower lip. "I don't know...can you tell me?"

message 25: by Maddie (new)

"Well... It doesn't involve being in public," he said smiling seductively.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) A smile played on her lips as she looked up at him. "Well then where would we be?"

message 27: by Maddie (new)

"You can choose," he said.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I haven't even drank my latte yet," she said abruptly, pretending to sigh.

message 29: by Maddie (new)

"Well I can wait," he said

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Roxie looked at him and giggled. "Are you sure about that?" she murmured, her voice low and sultry.

message 31: by Maddie (new)

"I'll have to," he commented, laughing.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) She laughed as well. "Hm, I suppose you will," she said with a smile.

message 33: by Maddie (new)

Gabriel nodded and rested his chin on his steepled hand as the waiter brought the drink over.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Thank you," she said cheerfully to the waitress. She turned to Gabriel and after a long drink from the cup she looked up at him. "Would you like a taste?" she asked with a mischievous smile, holding the cup towards him.

message 35: by Maddie (new)

He simply shook his head.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Roxie raised an eyebrow and then shrugged, finishing the latte herself. As soon as it was done she pulled out a compact mirror and quickly reapplied her lip gloss, then put it away and smiled at Gabriel.

message 37: by Maddie (new)

"What's the point of that?" He asked, liking it all the same.

(I gtg now sorry. Be back tomorrow.)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((Aw, kk. See you tomorrow then!))

"I have to make sure I look good," Roxie replied with a wink. She laughed lightly to herself as if she knew something he didn't, and she did; she knew that no matter what she did people would fall for her.

message 39: by Maddie (new)

"But it's coming off in a few seconds," Gabriel said, eyes shining.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Oh, is that so?" she replied, grinning broadly.

message 41: by Maddie (new)

Gabriel just nodded and grinned.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "You're so confident," Roxie said with a smile. She stood up and stretched, her tank top coming up a bit as she raised her arms over her head. "Well let's go hot stuff. Take me to a not so public place." Her blue eyes were gleaming and she smiled seductively at him, lightly biting her lower lip.

message 43: by Maddie (new)

He grinned and obliged, taking her hand and pulling her away.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((Haha where to next?))

message 45: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

//choose :P

message 46: by Maddie (new)

(Can they break the dorm rules?)

message 47: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

//How so?

message 48: by Maddie (new)

(By going to Gabriel's room?)

message 49: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

My choose post was because I thought it was the dark forest c:

message 50: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She will not be able to stay the night.

« previous 1 3