Reign discussion

Episodes > "Chosen" (Episode 6)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
What do you think will happen?

message 2: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I hope Francis get hit by a magical time traveling bus from the future and Olivia gets consumption and dies a horrible painful death and Greeya or who ever will marry sexy baker guy and Kenna will kill the king on the account of she's gonna realize he's a creeper and she'll marry that cute guy who stares at her all love struck that she was playing chess with that one time and Marry will Marry Bash and the Queen will die and they'll all live happily ever after. Except the ones who died and are rotting in hell :D

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Haha yes!!! I am so excited for tmrrw :)

message 4: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) UGh!!! I want to watch it NOW!!! *sadface*

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Yeah but what about delayed gratification?! ;)

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (ramblingbooks) I'm so excited for tomorrow! I just started watching this show yesterday and watched all 5 episodes in one sitting because I got so hooked.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

XD Join is and our obsession :)

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Yeah but what about delayed gratification?! ;)"

Doesn't exist I WANT THINGS WHEN I WANT THEM.

message 9: by Rachel (new)

I'm excited for this episode tonight!!!

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Oh my gosh, did anyone just see that episode?!

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandaaaa) omg Francis and Olivia!!

message 12: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments I did! Gosh i hate the king now too. Gross pervert..

message 13: by M. (new)

M. | 5 comments I loved that episode! I'm so excited to see what will happen in the next one. I'm sad we have to wait two weeks, though :(

message 14: by Prpages (new)

Prpages Wow, the king is a bit of a manwhore (Pardon my language) and I honestly think Francis is heading down the same path.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Why did he give Kenna the title of Mistress if he's still with Diane?!

message 16: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments Last night episode was so good!!!!! Loved it, but what I didn't love was Francis.......Francis let me down last night. I get that he was upset about that kiss between Mash but it wasn't like A FULL BLOWN KISS..... So his whole attitude wasn't necessary!! Then to justify you sleeping with Olivia( which I think he wanted to do anyway) b/c of that kiss was DUMB!!!!

Bash on the other hand was AMAZING!!!! He did what he had to do to save Mary.....which I hated that he had to kill someone but he had to protect Mary!!!! I just loved Bash last night!!

Queen Catherine was a joy to watch last NIGHT!!!! I love how she took control, I was like yesssssssd Catherine!!!!!

message 17: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments And why didn't Francis help Bash in last night episode!!!! Bash was there for his brother in stitches fight Tomas with him.....but when Bash needs help you nowhere to be found b/c you upset!!!! Like really Francis......then the whole threatening Bash to stay away from Mary.....like what was that!!!! If you don't want her (Which he do) then why say that to Bash.......she can be with anyone except your BROTHER......I can't with him right now!!!!!

message 18: by Rachel (new)

The next episode looks really good :)

message 19: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments I'm sadly kinda starting to not like Francis anymore. He was being kind of childish.

I mean he just waited for someone to bring up what happened between "Mash" and got mad when they didn't so he started dropping hints, and then Mary's LIFE was in danger and he didn't really do anything about it. He really just moped around and stated the obvious.

And once Bash was back from taking care of everything, all he did was come up with this crazy idea (that conveniently gives him the right to sleep with Olivia) instead of talking it out with Mary and giving her the chance to explain.
And then, like a child, he says that he can be with Olivia but she cant be with Bash. Really? ugh

Honestly none of this would've happened if he hadn't fell for Olivia's tricks and kissed her.

Sorry for ranting but i mean really Francis, pull it together!

message 20: by Prpages (new)

Prpages Darlin' wrote: "I'm sadly kinda starting to not like Francis anymore. He was being kind of childish.

I mean he just waited for someone to bring up what happened between "Mash" and got mad when they didn't so he ..."

No, no you have every right to rant. You make a lot of good points. I feel so bad for Mary though because she's sort of stuck with Francis for the good of her nation. And even if she doesn't want to admit it, I think she has feelings for Bash. And Bash seems so good for her. He's proven that he'll do WHATEVER he can to protect her. Francis on the other hand....

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Okay i was never a fan of Francis, i mean he's not cute, but his acting makes me want him and mary to end up together. And then that ending i was like NO, ugh i hated it why did he have to go to Olivia of all people! Mary should've been like "Well if i can't see bash you can't see that *****" Ugh i just can't deal with what he did -.-

Coming away from that whole freakin story what about Kenna and the king?! Like i was expecting something simliar to this to happen, but it turned out a little differently then i expected. It seems like this happens a lot but always in the end he has Diane (think that's how u spell it) and she has him, so Kenna seems to have no chance unless Diane magically dies, and now that she's given away her virtue she's not worth much anymore...

message 22: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments First, I have to say the thing with the king and Diane, is REALLY weird. Diane is okay with him taking another mistress? Something feels odd about that..

As for Francis, don't hate me, but I kind of felt bad for him. He wants Mary, but I think he is afraid to be with her and be sucked in and then not have their marriage go forward. I think he went to Olivia because he is hurt, Mary hurt his ego and yes he is acting like a child, but I think he is trying to act like he doesn't really care. Even though the warning he gave Bash told him, he doesn't plan on going anywhere and to basically watch his back.

I am worried about Bash, and him telling his mother that they are not safe there, and that they should leave made me feel like Bash would be okay with getting up and walking away. He's going to go crazy with the blood thirst thing.

message 23: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments P.D. wrote: "Darlin' wrote: "I'm sadly kinda starting to not like Francis anymore. He was being kind of childish.

I mean he just waited for someone to bring up what happened between "Mash" and got mad when th..."

Omg we are so on point with each other right now, that's exactly what I was thinking!

message 24: by Prpages (new)

Prpages Darlin' wrote: "P.D. wrote: "Darlin' wrote: "I'm sadly kinda starting to not like Francis anymore. He was being kind of childish.

I mean he just waited for someone to bring up what happened between "Mash" and go..."

Hahahaha :D

message 25: by Rachel (new)

I still can't believe what Bash did ;(

message 26: by Prpages (new)

Prpages Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "I still can't believe what Bash did ;("

I know :( Stupid Francis. The thing is he did it for Mary.

message 27: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 5 comments What the what did I just watch?!? Francis is being a little girl and Bash should punch him in the face! And on top of all the crazy relationship drama, we have to stew in our emotions for 2 whole weeks!! Not cool!
Oh and what the heck, Clarissa! Did you forget to be the guardian ghost when those creepers were hanging a moose head in Mary's room???

message 28: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments I want to know what the Team Francis people think about the last episode.

message 29: by Rachel (new)

@Shannon Same. How can they even defend Francis at this point?!

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Maybe Clarissa took a vacation...

message 31: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments I like Bash, but I do like Francis, and I want to believe that he really cares about Mary, but that he is scared.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments I saw the episode a little late...but my first thought is...SEBASTIAN YOU REALLY SHOWED ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT MARY!! and Francis you REALLY showed me how you dont want Mary!! *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* And the king is such a 2 faced...like does he want kenna or not?!?! ROYALTY IS VERY CONFUSING! I really dont want kenna to get hurt :/

message 33: by Prpages (new)

Prpages Janhavi wrote: "I saw the episode a little late...but my first thought is...SEBASTIAN YOU REALLY SHOWED ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT MARY!! and Francis you REALLY showed me how you dont want Mary!! *beep* *beep* *beep* *b..."

I'm glad we're all on the same page. :)

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Shannon wrote: "I like Bash, but I do like Francis, and I want to believe that he really cares about Mary, but that he is scared."

Well he needs to MAN UP!!

message 35: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Shannon wrote: "I like Bash, but I do like Francis, and I want to believe that he really cares about Mary, but that he is scared."

Well he needs to MAN UP!!"

Ohhh trust me I totally agree!!

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Yeah Francis is a bit of a pretty boy...

message 37: by Prpages (new)

Prpages Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Yeah Francis is a bit of a pretty boy..."

I agree. I also think Bash is a bit more hardy, you know? Like he was able to experience life a bit more than Francis.

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Yeah Bash is a man's man.

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Francis is more of a stay-at-court, dont-like-change whereas Bash is more lets-go-explore, and lets-try-new-things.

message 40: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments This feels a lot like The Vampire Diaries with the Team Stefan, Team Damon stuff lol

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Yeah it does... there was an article that I read online comparing the two saying that Reign could learn from VD. Lots of people watched VD because of the Damon vs Stefan. The writer was saying that Reign has that same idea, Francis vs Bash but it's moving took quickly and could resolve too soon. VD dragged out that love triangle for FOUR seasons and maintained pretty high viewership. Hopefully this show doesn't go through things too quickly!

message 42: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Yeah it does... there was an article that I read online comparing the two saying that Reign could learn from VD. Lots of people watched VD because of the Damon vs Stefan. The writer was saying that..."

Yeah, see I have a hard time with TVD because I was a Stelena fan from day one, and I still am and it has been really hard to not have that. It kind of killed the show for me a bit. Now I watch just because I always have. I don't want Reign to let us fall in love with a couple and rip them apart.

message 43: by Rachel (new)

But Delena is PERFECT <3

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Francis disgusts me. He's such a hypocrite

message 45: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments The whole Kenna, and king thing bothers me.. Do you think she is being used for something?

message 46: by Madeline (last edited Nov 24, 2013 11:29AM) (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Oh Kenna *Sadface*
*Angry face*
Stupid King. I knew he was a man-whore.Grrr. Poor Kenna.

AND DUMB OLE FRANCIS WHY DON'T YOU GO DIE IN A HOLE OR SUMPFIN????

message 47: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments Miss Madness Herondale wrote: "Oh Kenna *Sadface*
*Angry face*
Stupid King. I knew he was a man-whore.Grrr. Poor Kenna.

AND DUMB OLE FRANCIS WHY DON'T YOU GO DIE IN A HOLE OR SUMPFIN????"

I have a feeling she is being used, and I don't know why. Diane being okay with him changing things for Kenna, was a bit too odd.

message 48: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Heck to the yeah she's being used. That's why "*sadface*"

message 49: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments Miss Madness Herondale wrote: "Heck to the yeah she's being used. That's why "*sadface*""

I just can't imagine what he needs her for.

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Shannon wrote: "The whole Kenna, and king thing bothers me.. Do you think she is being used for something?"

Yeah she's definitely being used. I get so uncomfortable when those two are on-screen. It's just gross...

« previous 1