Pick Up Lane Bookclub discussion

Suburban Haiku: Christmas Special
This topic is about Suburban Haiku
Gifts: Buying, Wrapping and Giving!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Davis (httpwwwgoodreadscomminivan-momma) | 78 comments Mod
Have you started shopping yet? When do you wrap? I have 90% of my shopping done, but I don't like to wrap until the tree's up...

message 2: by Harriett (new)

Harriett Smith | 2 comments WRAP???? IS THAT WHERE YOU PUT COLORED PAPER AROUND ITEMS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE AWAY??

Peyton Price (SuburbanHaiku) | 19 comments We mail so, so many gifts to family and friends. I try to get them all bought by early December, but I always end up wrapping, boxing, addressing in a marathon session right before the mail deadline. My husband swoops in to drop them off at the post office and act like a hero. :/

message 4: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Chambers (peggychambers) | 18 comments Like Heather I wrap after the tree is up. I decorate for Christmas after Thanksgiving. I know, I'm a traditionalist. However, I do need a place to put all this stuff that is stacking up in the corner of the bedroom!

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisalang) | 1 comments I have barely started. We will be having my family Christmas early on the 14th. Yikes! I better get moving!!!

message 6: by C.D. (new)

C.D. Jarmola (cdjarmola) | 2 comments Wrap???? Must buy first.
This year we are trying out John Grisham's book Skipping Christmas and doing a cruise instead. Hope it works out better for us than it did for the family in the book.