Ayn Rand Institute discussion

Bestselling philosophical novels Atlas Shrugged and The Transhumanist Wager

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoltan (new)

Zoltan Istvan (zoltanistvan) | 3 comments Hi, I've just joined. My name is Zoltan Istvan and I'm the author of the bestselling philosophical novel The Transhumanist Wager. I'm also a longtime reader and admirer of Ayn Rand. My novel has repeatedly been called a modern-day Atlas Shrugged. Here's a comparison of the two books from a leading futurist site: http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/S...

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily Kingston | 1 comments Zoltran, I keep crossing paths with you in your promotional efforts (writer from the IEET). I think I must read your book over the Christmas holidays!

message 3: by Frederick (new)

Frederick Ford (goodreadscomfrederickford) | 4 comments Hi Zoltan. My name is Frederick, I am the author of Blueseed Prodigy: The Beginning. I haven't been fortunate enough to get my book reviewed yet.

My action, thriller novel pits my protagonists, a group of like-minded entrepreneur friends against a newly appointed and powerful head of Immigration and Business aided by the UN and its co-conspirators (from inside and outside the US) who are trying to topple the US and the Free World.

This is the first book in a trilogy which imagines what would happen if we keep on the same route we are on with US policies and UN policies.

My protagonists are guided by Objectivist principles. Book 2 and 3 are plotted and ready to go.

So, I hope a few objectivists will take a chance and read it; I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Zoltran, I will definitely read yours, I hope you will do the same for me.

message 4: by Zoltan (new)

Zoltan Istvan (zoltanistvan) | 3 comments Emily wrote: "Zoltran, I keep crossing paths with you in your promotional efforts (writer from the IEET). I think I must read your book over the Christmas holidays!"

Thanks Emily. Please let me know what you think when you get to it! Wishing you happy reading. Cheers, Zoltan

message 5: by Zoltan (new)

Zoltan Istvan (zoltanistvan) | 3 comments Frederick wrote: "Hi Zoltan. My name is Frederick, I am the author of Blueseed Prodigy: The Beginning. I haven't been fortunate enough to get my book reviewed yet.

My action, thriller novel pits my protagonists..."

Hi Frederick. I'll email you and give you a book a read and review. Cheers, Zoltan