I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > Alpha Female anyone?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin Peacock (rubik101) | 7 comments I realize this is a group 'devoted' to Alpha males. I am just curious to know if any of you would like to read a series of books where the dominant, alpha character is female. She is an empowered, independent, strong and sexy lead who kicks ass and takes names! If anyone would like to read and review such a book, please message me and I will send you a copy. There are 3 books in the series so far.

message 2: by Aղցela W. (new)

Aղցela W. yes I would love to read about alpha females

message 3: by Sanja (new)

Sanja (nanavk) | 44 comments I, too, would read about alpha females

message 4: by Robin (new)

Robin Peacock (rubik101) | 7 comments Hi Angela and Sanja. If you write to me at rubik101@hotmail.com, I will send you the first two books of my Saving Grace series. You can read a little about them here on my author page. All I ask is that you write a short review when you have finished them. Anyone else who would like to read an Alpha female erotic novel can also write to me.

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria I've recently read two books where I consider the female lead to have very alpha qualities. Move the Sun (Signal Bend Series #1) by Susan Fanetti (I have a GR review up) and Bullet to the Heart (No Mercy, #1) by Lea Griffith (I haven't done a full review on this one but did post a couple thoughts). Both woman are extremely strong, capable, confident...and total bad asses!

message 6: by Robin (new)

Robin Peacock (rubik101) | 7 comments I have 3 books in my new adult adventure/thriller series, 'Saving Grace'. I will give the first 30 respondents a copy of all three in the format you wish. All I ask in return is an honest review here on Goodreads. Message me here or write to rubik101@hotmail.com
You must like a kick-ass heroine and hot sex!

Paganalexandria  | 118 comments Victoria wrote: "I've recently read two books where I consider the female lead to have very alpha qualities. Move the Sun (Signal Bend Series, #1) by Susan Fanetti (I have a GR review up) and Bullet to the Heart (No Mercy, #1) by Lea Griffith (I..."

Victoria, I feel like a street preacher trying to convert others to the awesomeness that is Move the Sun (Signal Bend Series, #1) by Susan Fanetti

message 8: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Paganalexandria **wicked juices bubbling over** wrote: "Victoria wrote: "I've recently read two books where I consider the female lead to have very alpha qualities. Move the Sun (Signal Bend Series, #1) by Susan Fanetti (I have a GR review up) and [bookcover:Bullet to the H..."

Ha, ha. I have to agree. When I find a book that ROCKS, especially a lesser known title, I find it my duty to share the greatness!

message 9: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Robin wrote: "I have 3 books in my new adult adventure/thriller series, 'Saving Grace'. I will give the first 30 respondents a copy of all three in the format you wish. All I ask in return is an honest review he..."

Hi Robin- Congratulations on your books! I recently joined a Goodreads group you may want to post your info in. I'm not sure who active the group is but you may want to check it out. Good Luck!

www.goodreads.com/group/show/103251-r...

message 10: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Victoria wrote: "Paganalexandria **wicked juices bubbling over** wrote: "Victoria wrote: "I've recently read two books where I consider the female lead to have very alpha qualities. [bookcover:Move the Sun|18750167..."

Book 2 is out today =)

message 11: by Robin (new)

Robin Peacock (rubik101) | 7 comments Victoria wrote: "Robin wrote: "I have 3 books in my new adult adventure/thriller series, 'Saving Grace'. I will give the first 30 respondents a copy of all three in the format you wish. All I ask in return is an ho..."
Many thanks for the link Victoria. I will get on it! Would you like to read one of them? :-)

Paganalexandria  | 118 comments Victoria wrote: "Victoria wrote: "Paganalexandria **wicked juices bubbling over** wrote: "Victoria wrote: "I've recently read two books where I consider the female lead to have very alpha qualities. [bookcover:Move..."

Thanks, I thought it would be a much longer wait.

message 13: by Victoria (new)

Victoria We got lucky! Hoping book 3 will be out in jan! Dying to read it!

message 14: by namericanwordcat (new)

namericanwordcat | 15 comments Here are some great Alpha heroines Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack, #1) by Shelly Laurenston Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock, #1) by Faith Hunter

message 15: by Malinda (new)

Malinda (malindad) | 844 comments Right off hand I can think of Game Changer (Hell's Saints Motorcycle Club #1) by Paula Marinaro Fire and Ice (Guardians, #1) by Victoria Paige Wicked Nights (Angels of the Dark, #1) by Gena Showalter

I know there's been more...I'll post more if I think of them. :D

message 16: by Antonette (new)

Antonette | 11 comments The best Alpha Female Ive ever read was Nora in the "The Original Sinners Series" by Tiffany Reisz.
Her books are veryyyy sexy and I must say
I have a lady crush on Nora - she is as Alpha Female as you can get. If you havent read any of the books in this series you must!!!!

message 17: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (shannonatkins) | 1 comments Antonette wrote: "The best Alpha Female Ive ever read was Nora in the "The Original Sinners Series" by Tiffany Reisz.
Her books are veryyyy sexy and I must say
I have a lady crush on Nora - she is ..."

I just finished The Angel by Tiffany Reisz and loved it! But I have to say the first one, The Siren was very hard for me to read. All the reviews said to keep reading the series and it would get better. And boy did it! I LOVE Nora!

ℸℎℯrℯᏕα (wwg1wga) | 41 comments Here are my recommendations for kick ass Alpha heroines.
Fire and Ice (Guardians, #1) by Victoria Paige Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1) by Suzanne Wright Move the Sun (Signal Bend, #1) by Susan Fanetti

message 19: by Antonette (new)

Antonette | 11 comments Another favorite Alpha Female for me is Claire from Consequences (Consequences, #1) by Aleatha Romig , Truth (Consequences, #2) by Aleatha Romig , Convicted (Consequences, #3) by Aleatha Romig by Aleatha Romig

She is just amazing and becomes stronger and stronger throughout the series

message 20: by Norma Jeanne (new)

Norma Jeanne Karlsson (normajeannekarlsson) My book has an alpha female surrounded by alpha men. It's a strange mixture that ends up working quite well. There's an excerpt here on Goodreads. Have a look and let me know what you think!
 Blackness Takes Over by Norma Jeanne Karlsson