Marvel and DC United (RP) discussion

Places > Wayne Manor

Comments Showing 1-50 of 217 (217 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Go

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments (( again divide into multiple topics

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Fine))

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments (( :D ))

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments ( no

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Steph was laying on the couch, a blanket covering her body. She was wearing a long sleeved shirt, and just underwear no pants. Her blonde hair was spread out over a pillow.

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments Dick knocks on her door" Steph I want to talk to you.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She was in the living room. He could come in without having to knock. She wasn't in her room.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 2473 comments Mod
Tim walked in and had chills all over his body

message 10: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments He walks in and goes over to her" Are you feeling confused, angry at Bruce and A few others. Are you wanting to separate your self from the bat. Because if you are you need to take Soloherion. Caution Soloherion might cause, death, pain, confusion, More death, more pain

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" Steph said drowsily as she slowly woke up. She heard him. "Um no.. I'm not. And no I won't..." She said cautiously backing away from Dick.

Tim walked "leave her alone dick."

message 13: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments " You should be your own hero. Named batgirl

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Batgirl? I already am Batgirl, Dick!" Steph said leaning against the arm of the couch a bit frightened.

message 15: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments " You are... That's what happens when your gone for 8 months!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"It was two years. Had a baby, faked a death, lived in Africa, came back." Steph said before yawning.

message 17: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments " what!?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"You heard me Dick. Two years." Steph said.

message 19: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments (( what........

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((What do you mean, what?))

message 21: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments (( what do you mean by 2 years... He's only been gone 8 months.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((She's been gone for two years.))

message 23: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments " Faked a death.. Had a baby..... Stop trying to be Bruce

message 24: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments " Faked a death.. Had a baby..... Stop trying to be Bruce

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, I faked a death before him. So really you should be saying, Bruce stop trying to be Stephanie." Steph retorted.

message 26: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments " he faked deaths before you were born." Dick says with a laugh

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shut up, Dick." Steph said rolling her eyes. She curdled up in a little ball, covering herself with the blanket.

message 28: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments He kisses her head then whispers" Night steph." He starts to walk away.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Night bro." Steph said before yawning. She always thought of him as a brother. She didn't know that Tim was still in there.

message 30: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments Dick grins" I will leave you two lovebirds alone" he says and walks to the door and opens it

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" Steph said, her eyes opening half way. Her blue eyes were visible in the dark room. There was only two lamps on. She didn't even bother before closing her eyes again. After awhile she couldn't sleep. She just looked up at the ceiling thinking.

Tim just had left the room after a while sitting on the roof one leg dangling off it the other with his foot on the ledge and knee in the air. He was thinking about Lainey

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie got up and followed him. She had messed up so much. Everything. She sat next to Tim, hugging her knees to her chest. "I'm sorry. I ruined you. And actually I didn't cheat on you. It's hard to explain Tim." She said softly, and sadly.

"Uh huh." Tim says rolling his eyes

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

There were already large tears rolling out of her delicate blue eyes. "I didn't have sex and I didn't cheat on you." She whispered before looking at him with those sad eyes. "I was raped." She said. "I never told anyone, except a counselor and my mom." She said larger tears pouring out against her small frame.

"W-what?!" Tim says shocked

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was raped, Tim, okay? I didn't expect it. I don't even know who it was! It killed me..." Stephanie said crying into her hands. "It took me so long to gain the courage to tell you..." She whispered.

message 38: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments Dick was behind them in The batman suit and speaks in a deep voice" Im batman!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dick! Privacy please!" There were tears running down her face as she looked up at him. "What are you doing in the Bat suit?" She asked.

message 40: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments " messing around. " Dick says with a grin" Bruce was raped 3 or 4 months ago. Also Steph Tim has a new girlfriend her names Lainey daughter of Loki... I think Tim loves her."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ugh! I know! Just leave me alone, Dick!" Steph shouted infuriated, as she stood up, and pushed Dick away from her, cursing all the while. She was crying as she furiously walked past him, back inside.

message 42: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments ( this is the time we need Bruce

message 43: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments ( this is the time we need Bruce l

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((You should be him just did now.))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

*for not did

message 46: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments (( ask kirito.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((FYI she's in Gotham City.))

"But she doesn't love me." He said his head hung

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie walked back in the manor. She took out her suitcase, and started packing her clothes. She looked at her suits. Her fingers ran delicately on the glass of each suit. "Justice can be served without me." She whispered. She closed her suitcase, and started out the door.

"Where you going?" Tim asked leaning against the door frame

« previous 1 3 4 5