Marvel and DC United (RP) discussion

Places > Gotham City

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Go

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments (( Gotham has to be a thread with multiple topics

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments (( well atleast Wayne manor?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie was back in Gotham. She was sitting on top of a building. The building her and Robin would always go to. There secret place. She was sitting up there, in her Spoiler suit, crying into her hands. She wore the Spoiler suit, even if Robin had told her to never wear it again.

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments (( wich robin.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Tim Drake. Her and Tim are gonna be together soon like in the comics.))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 2473 comments Mod
"Really?" He asked smirking

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments (( wait do you have Barba to? And can dick meet Stephanie here where she is?

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments (( never mind dick meeting STEPHIANE

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 17, 2013 07:36PM) (new)

Stevie looked up at Tim. "What? Here to watch me cry so you can laugh about it with your new better family?" She scoffed. He had left Bruce and to Bruce, Tim was family. But now Tim had the Titans...

"I don't have a family. I never did." He says putting his hands in his pockets

message 12: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments Dick jumps from roof to roof and goes behind Tim" you have family!!!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well Bruce was family. Dick and Jason were family. But now you have a new family. The all powerful Titans.." Stevie said sarcastically. She sat, hugging her knees to her chest. She looked out at Gotham in the night.

"Your back!!!!" Tim says smiling

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie took one look at Dick. She glared at Tim before jumping off the building, using her grappling hook to jump from one building to the next, kinda like Spider man.

message 16: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments " Wait I am a Titan!!!!!!!! A all powerful one!!!!!!!!!!

"Steph! " he called then rolled his eyes

message 18: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments " hey Tim well We should chase after the next robin

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Steph is Batgirk now, Gotenza...))

"Dick I'm not ready to be on my own...." He said in all seriousness

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Steph didn't listen, she kept swinging, and swinging, til she reached the tallest building. She say on the too watching over all of Gotham.

message 22: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments " Your not going to be but Bruce agreed you shouldn't be his partner if you don't Come when he messages you most of the time and I quit for the same reason we want you to quit. Because of the titans."
(( she can't be batgirl till she fails at being robin!)

"I-I never get his messages.. He hasn't contacted me in a year!"

message 24: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments " he contacts you all the time Tim."

"No he doesn't!" Tim told dick seriously

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((No! Wall-e said he didn't care! It doesn't matter!!!))

message 27: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments " wait. Where's your commuticator. You know the batshaped one you stick in your ear.

( huh?)

message 29: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments (( WELL THE PERSON WHO RPS BATMAN IS NEVER ON. So... Can we just pretend she was robin for a little while. Hmm?

message 30: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments (( the batshaped commuticator the robins have. That's the reason he hasn't got batman's messages.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((WE DID. SHES ALREADY BATGIRL. I CLAIMED HER AND I CHOOSE STEPHANIE. DEAL WITH IT.))

"I-I don't have one..." He told him. A year ago it had been stolen and never replaced.

message 33: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments " You damn idiot!"
(( oh good.... Then what is Barbra Gordon

"What?" He asked him confused

message 35: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments " You should have replaced it!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Have you even read the comics? She decided to leave being Batgirl and got another job or something...))

Steph heard him through he communicator. She had kept it. "He's not a idiot, Jason. Your the sexist idiot." She said through the communicator.

"Well I didn't know it was suppose yo be replaced!" Tim says holding up his hands

message 38: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments ( what you called him Jason!!!!!! Also no I HAVNT read the ones explaining what happened to Barba wait yes I have she is oracle right now but in a long time she becomes Batgirl again. Right?

message 39: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments Dick pats his head" It's fine. I 'lost' that thing multiple times

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah but later. We might change it to where she stays the oracle and doesn't become batgirl again.))

"So that's why I thought he rejected me!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Steph rolled her eyes, and swung back to the building. She took out her communicator, and flicked it at Tim. "Happy Biryday, Boy Wonder." She said before swinging back to the manor.

message 43: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments Dick catches it then crushes it and follows her

Tim follows behind them unsure of what else to do.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Meet ya at Wayne manor))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie walked through the streets, her arms crooked over her chance. "I don't ever want to see another Robin again!" She said to herself angrily. A street band was singing Counting Stars in the park. One of the band members, who was in fact very cute, reached his hand out for hers, as if wanting to dance. She decided she'd have a little bit of fun. Steph took his hand, grinning, as he twirled her around and danced a bit with her. After a bit of dancing, she dropped a ten dollar bill in the guitar case. They thanked her, and the cute boy winked at her. She blushed, and kept walking through the park.

message 47: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2497 comments (( how old is steph

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie was walking through the blizzard. She was so exhausted, that when a hard blow of snow came down, she fell into a larger snow pile, and then more snow fell upon her, covering the girl. A truck, dumped a larger pile ontop of her not noticing the body. She was starting to freeze.

Tim walked threw the snow searching for her "STEPH!!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Steph was under a pile of snow. Really think she'll answer? Nope.

« previous 1