A New Gay Roleplay discussion

Gay RPs > Jack and Andi

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Hey, sorry I had to go for awhile, but i'm on now for a couple of hours.

message 4: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments So whatcha wanna do?

message 6: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments um....What about a vampire/werewolf love story??

message 8: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Sure so should we just get pictures and then start??

message 10: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments What name???? @.@

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments Okay

Here is my character:

Name: Yin Tang

Appearance:

Human form -

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v2/43...

http://quicktvdeal.com/product_images...

His eyes -

Wolf form: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&r...

Personality: He is very serious about everything. Most of the time he is happy, but keeps everything to himself. If you set him off, he will be really angry.
Distinguishing Marks: Has a white lily down the middle if his back.

message 13: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Okay cool so you want to start?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments yes, we can start the rp, but can you put up the first post, I have to go to my next class in less than three minutes.

message 15: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Okay.

Cass was walking through the park with his acoustic guitar strapped to his back, the day was getting dark which was goo for his at least. He looked around and made sure no was around before heading into the woods.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments Yin started to walk back home from the coffee house. The street lights started to turn on; he soon realized that the sun was setting and that there was going to be a full moon tonight. He sighed and headed for the woods. He started to jog.

message 17: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Cass ran at full speed through the woods since he didn't want to get caught by a werewolf.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments Yin started to move into a run. As he was running, his hands and feet turned into paws and his face grew a new nose. He found a clearing and howled at the moon.

message 19: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments He heard a wolf howl, it was close. He turned right and kept on running.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments His nose nostril moves, he could tell that there was a vampire near by. He stood up and ran in the direction.

message 21: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments He could hear the wolf inhale that's how loud they were, well to vampires at least. He then heard the wolf head towards him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments Yin ran as fast as he could until he caught up; he pounced onto the vampire. He growled.

message 23: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Cass sighed, and flicked his hair out of his face.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments Yin stopped growling when he saw the boy's face.

message 25: by Andi (last edited Nov 18, 2013 01:37PM) (new)

Andi | 100 comments He looked up at him with his hazel/blue/brown eyes

message 27: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Cass slowly sat up. "Shift back, darling. Let me get a good look at you."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments Yin did what he said and shifted into his human form.

message 29: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments His eyes turned black in hunger. "Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments Yin looked into the Vampire's eyes. "I am Yin." He told him.

message 31: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments "And I am Cass, you beautiful creature." He stood up and walked towards Yin.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments He is so beautiful. "It is nice to meet you too." He needed Cass.

message 33: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments He touched his face, and brushed his thumb against Yin's cheek, biting his lip;playing with his lip rings.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments "You want to go eat something?" He asked as Cass put his hand on his cheek, "I mean at a restaurant or we could hunt together?" He gulped.

message 35: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments "Sure, let's go eat." Cass said although he made no move to leave

message 37: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments "If you want to...but I got what I need right here." He continued staring at Yin.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments Yin blushed, "then after that we could head to my place for the day since your a night person." He chuckled.

message 39: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments "Yeah, maybe we should." He still made no indication that he was going to move, he just continued to stroke Yin's face.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments YIn smiled and grabbed Cass's hand. He ran towards the town.

message 41: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments He chucked and jogged with him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments He paused. He smiled at him. "Kiss me." He told him.

message 43: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Cass grinned and leant in towards him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments Yin leaned in and kissed him. He arms wrapped around Cass's waist.

message 45: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Cass grinned and bit his lip taking it into his mouth, and sucking on it suggestively.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments He kissed him more passionately.

((you want to skip?))

message 47: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments ((sure))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments ((like when they are just laying in the bed))

message 49: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments ((Sure))

Cass layed there looking down at his beautiful man.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments Yin laid on his side and smiled at Cass. "You know I love right Cass."

« previous 1