Detailed Roleplayers discussion

Player's Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons Edition 3.5)
This topic is about Player's Handbook
1x1 > Mittens and Jordan

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments so?

message 2: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Do you want to be a guy or girl?

message 3: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments girl

message 4: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Sounds good. I'm not getting notifications on this and I'm not sure why. I swear I'll try to reply better though

message 5: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments There had always been a rival between 2 werewolf packs. They've hated eachother and has started war 6 times before. The leader of pack A's daughter went missing. (My character.) Her dad believes that until they return her, there is war. Pack B's leader (your charracter) kidnapped her so that they can start war. They want to take down Pack A.

My character runs away from her foster home. She's brought back, to where she is abused. She has an older sibling who they are very close, but he doesn't stick up for her the way she is being treated.

message 6: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Alright. I've got to go to work, but when I get back I'll put my character's history

message 7: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Which one?

message 8: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Name- Samandriel
Age- 19
History- His dad had been a pack leader...Untill the enemy pack killed him. Now Samandriel wants revenge. He kidnapped their daughter in the hopes of starting another war. One that he intends to win.
Personailty- Samandriel's quiet, and athletic. He's bossy and thoughtful. He's a mix of things, just like anyone.
Other-TBA

message 9: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Alanah Hansen

Her mom died at war, the enemy pack killed her. Her dad got revenge on killing the dad, but in hopes of killing the dad too, and the son.

She is very sarcastic. She hates having enemies. She wants peace in the world, but knows it's impossible.

Her mom gave her a necklace before she went to the last war before she died. She never wore it until she found out she died. Now, she wears it everywhere. It's the last thing she has of her mom.
http://www.lizziescheck.com/_images/h...

message 10: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Cool

message 11: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Alannah was lying down in a room. She was in a room, somewhere in her enemy's pack. She sat up when she saw the door open.

message 12: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She looked up at Samandriel, and sighed.

message 13: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Samandriel walked inside and stared at her with a blank expression. She hadn't done much to try and escape yet, but he wasn't going to let his guard down. He held out a bowl of cereal, making her get up if she wanted it. He didn't say anything to herr, since he firgured it wouldn't be too friendly.

message 14: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments ((Sorry this is short. My mom is picking me up. I'll be back in 45 minutes.))

She got up and took the bowl of cereal. She sat down and started eating it. She looked up at him and finished eating, giving it back to him.

message 15: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie ((Have fun))

Samandriel didn't watch her eat--that would be creepy. But he did stay in the room untill she handed the dish back. He hesitated, then asked "Do you want more?" Yeah, he might have kidnapped her, but that didn't mean he was going to starve and beat her. He just wanted to win the war.

message 16: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie .

message 17: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments ((Sorry.))

She shook her head and finished. "Thanks." She said. She gave him the bowl and looked up at him. "Why do you want war so badly?" She said.

message 18: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie "You're welcome." He was surprised she was being nice, but figured it was a trick. "Your family killed my dad." He told her, "I want revenge."

message 19: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "So you take it out on me?" She asked.

message 20: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie "I haven't done anything to you." Samandriel said. Most of his pack wanted to kill her or torture but he'd stopped them from doing anything

message 21: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "You kidnapped me." She pointed out. "So yes, you did something to me." She said crossing her arms.

message 22: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Samandriel bared his teeth. "Your pack's done worse over less." He said, turning to walk out

message 23: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She watched him quietly, not saying a word.

message 24: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie He shut the door, but didn't lock it. His beta would make sure she didn't leave.

message 25: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She looked around. She was trying to figure out a way out, but didn't move.

message 26: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Jordan, would you mind writing a bit more? The more details you add, the longer my responce can get. I have a hard time replying to single line posts.

message 27: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments ((Sorry.))

She kept looking. She thought she found something and went to find it. She grabbed something and took it off, nearly dropping it. She quickly caught it before it hit the floor and sat it up. She climbed in and made a run for it.

message 28: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie What did she find? Sorry There's so many pronouns I didn't get that

message 29: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments ((She found a way to get out. Like a trapped door or something like that))

message 30: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie At the other side, was the third in command of the pack. They knew about the trap door, and had planned in case something might happen. They didn't trust her at all, and she'd just shown them why that was smart. once an enemy always one.

message 31: by Jordan (last edited Jan 09, 2014 02:09PM) (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She stopped at the end and opened the door a little and looked around before heading out of the building. She didn't see anyone that was out there and started heading out of the building.

message 32: by Lucky Duckie (last edited Jan 09, 2014 02:32PM) (new)

Lucky Duckie Kelsey cocked the gun she was holding. Samandriel had said she couldn't kill him, but had said nothing about injuries. She was a bitter enemy of the other pack. "Stop or I'll shoot." Kelsey told her, holding the loaded gun confidently. Sam would be mad if he knew, but she didn't care right now. The stupid girl was trying to escape

message 33: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments ((her))

She stopped and looked over at Kelsey, saying nothing. She growled at her. "Go ahead, shoot!" She snapped at her. She turned fully towards her.

message 34: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie ((sorry))

Kelsey aimed for Alanah's shoulder. Nothing vital, but it would be painful. "Last chance to go back inside and sit on your ass." Kelsey taunted, silently counting down from ten

message 35: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments ((it's okay.))

She looked forward towards her pack territory and then went back inside when she got to 3. She got into the room and sat back down, not saying a word.

message 36: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie Jordan, I'm really not getting into this plot.

message 37: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments ((Want to do another one then?))

message 38: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie IF you want to we can try

message 39: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments ((You choose.))