1x1 Roleplay discussion

1x1's > Skydow and Toast (Schyler and Ana)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 6,382 (6382 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 127 128

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO :D

I was thinking

TMNT
Sonic
or
something
Else
We're
Both
Into

O.O

WOY :D

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments lol hmmmm I kinda wanna do something we havent done before like wonder over yonder but I don't know how far we would get with that one...ok lets start by going over cartoons we like see what match up and pick one

Sound good?

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments okay ^^

I like (nothing new will be...maybe)

Phineas and Ferb
MLP
Wander over Yander
TMNT (2003/2012)
Sonic X
Ninjago
CCS
Kung Fu Panda (the tv show is iffy though...)
Talespin
OHHC
(If you haven't figured out I'm going to add animated movies too XD)
RotG
Chip and Dale RR (don't have an oc for that though :/)
Jungle Cubs
Goof Troop
AND
Rescuers

(I probably skipped or missed some...because I can't keep all my fandoms in line...olr they'd be kinda difficult to RP)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments alright and I like

Phineas and Ferb
Mlp
wonder over yander
Tmnt(2012)
sonic x
fosters home for imaginary friends
beast wars(transformers)
a monster in paris
pokemon
skunk fu
camp lazlo

and probably others I can't think of

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments so our matches are

Phineas and Ferb
MLP
WoY
and
TMNT

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments I was thinkin maybe we could od TMNT... that would be fun ^^ we haven't done that yet!

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments XD Sounds awesome to me

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments Okay! I'll play as Sibyl and Mikey (unless you want to play as him XD) and I'll play as any of the other turtles if you don't want too...

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments I call Raph and Donnie...and May of coarse

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments lol mmk so I get Leo :)

Do you want Splinter or April (and since you're raph you get Spike by default XD)

message 11: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Yes XD hmmm Splinter

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments okay I get April ^^

message 13: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments shredder or karia?

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments hummm I'll be Shredder...

message 15: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments So...I'm my father and my daughter? then I'm karia

dogpound or fishface?

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments lol hummmm dogpound >:)

message 17: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments XD I like fishface He seems like a good...friend? to Raph. Hmmm Dexter Stockboy..I mean Baxter Stockman. XD As if we would use him but you never know.

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments yeah XD

message 19: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments we'll share that one. anyone else?

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments Not that I can think of...

What do you want the story to be?

Should they know Sibyl and May or not?

message 21: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Not. I want to see how well we can pull this off

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments okay ^^

So Sibyl's training under Shredder and May doesn't know of them yet. :)

message 23: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Sounds awesome to me XD Wanna start us off?

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments ...sure?...

Sibyl stood upon the roof of her father's hideout. She ran forward and flipped off onto the roof on the nearby building. She looked around. She had the feeling the Ninja Turtles were close. This was her first time out in the city and not cooped up in her father's place with her sister. She knew they weren't really related, but she still referred to them as that since she had no other family. She looked at the city line. "New York City..." she said with a smile. She breathed deeply and ran forward.

message 25: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Raph stretched before jumping from one building to another, effectively knocking down his three brothers who stayed too close to the edge. Donnie's eyes bulged as the air was knocked out of him.

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments Leo caught himself, but Mikey fell. He landed hard on the ground. "Ouch! Okay, that hurt!" He said. Leo helped him up. "Guys, Splinter's making us check on Shredder's activity..."

message 27: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Raph stood up and crossed his arms "Well when are we going to get to smash something?" Donnie rubbed the back of his neck "Well we probably wont smash anything."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments Leo sighed. "Only if we fond something that needs to be smashed..." he said slightly unamused. Mikey flipped onto a railing on the building they were on. "I want to see something cool! Did you know New York City has a zoo! That word is so fun to say Zoo," he said exaggerating the last word. Leo rolled his eyes. "We're not going to a zoo..." he said sternly. Mikey folded his arms and frowned. "You're no fun..."

Sibyl thought she heard talking. She flipped onto the building close to where she was. She needed to et to the building across the street. She frowned slightly. She looked up and then down at the street. She leapt down, her black bandana ends flying into the air and then hitting the back of her neck hard with the bead that was tied on. She rushed across the street trying not to be spotted as she caught sight of figures on the roof looking towards her father's hideout. She leapt up and caught the edge of the building's sign. She climbed up and then leapt up to grab the edge of the building. She pulled herself up. She turned around and crouched behind something as she spied on the turtles.

message 29: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Raph rolled his eyes and Donnie frowned "Lets get back on topic here. So Leo whats the plan?"

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments (shoot....I have to make up a plan... O.o crap...)

Leo looked at them. "We're going to-" he froze and looked around. Mikey frowned. "We're going to do what?" Leo glared at him. "Quiet, do you guys feel like we're being watched?"

message 31: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Raph tensed up "Now that you mention it..ya." Donnie looked around "Hmm."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments Mikey frowned and looked around. He thought he saw a head duck down on the building next to theirs. "Woah, I think I just caught sight of someone!" He ran and flipped to the building over. Leo looked at the others and ran after Mikey. Mikey landed and walked over to where Sibyl was hiding. He looked behind it and caught sight of Sibyl. "HI!" Sibyl looked up and met his eyes. Her brown eyes widened. "Uh...hi?"

message 33: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Raph frowned running after Donnie on his tail "Mikey don't say hi to people who are spying on us."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments Mikey turned to Raph. "You have no proof she's spying on us!" He reached out his hand. "Hi, I'm Mikey!" Sibyl took his hand and he helped her up. "Um, I'm Sibyl..."

message 35: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Raph frowned crossing his arms Donnie sighed and leaned on his Bo staff "Where you from Sibyl?"

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments "A warehouse down the street, I've been around for two months and have noticed you several times, this is the night I decided to follow you...and where are you from?"

message 37: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Donnie opened his mouth when Raph covered it. "That's classified."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments Sibyl smirked. "Is that so?" She tugged on her bandana ends. "Well, I fear you can't get rid of me so easily." Leo narrowed his eyes at her. "Why are you dressed like a ninja?" Mikey smiled. "Are you a ninja! That would be so cool!"

message 39: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Raphael frowned and looked at Donnie "Is..is he serious?" Donnie nodded "You know how Mikey gets when he meets knew people."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments Leo frowned. "I highly doubt she is a nin-" Sibyl smirked wickedly at Leo. "Actually in fact, I am," she said slyly.

message 41: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Raphael frowned "uh hu who taught you?"

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments Sibyl smirked. "Well, before I was hit with mutagen a couple months ago. I, my little turtle self, lived next to what you would call a dojo so I guess I remembered some moves and taught myself them."

message 43: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Donnie circled her and looked her over "Fascinating! Would you mind if I ran some tests?"

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments Sibyl smiled slyly. "Only if it means going to your lair..." Mikey smiled at Donnie and Leo. "Please! Please! Please! OH PLEEEAAASSSSEEE!!!!!!" Leo frowned. "I don't know...I feel something isn't right here," he said. He narrowed his eyes at the innocent looking Sibyl, "And I think I know what..."

message 45: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Raph growled "I say no way. I don't trust this chick." Donnie frowned "Even I don't want her near my lab, even though I do wish to run tests."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments Mikey frowned. "You guys are no fun, I better Splinter would approve of her, I mean come on another ninja to help us fight Shredder!" Leo laughed. "How do you know she's not working for Shredder?" Mikey looked at Sibyl and then back at Leo. "She never said she worked for Shredder then I don't think she is..." Sibyl blushed slightly. "I don't know who this Shredder guy is therefore I must not work for him..."

message 47: by Schyler (Ember) (last edited Nov 30, 2013 09:21AM) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Raph crossed his arms "I don't believe her." Donnie frowned "Hey wait a minuet. How did she know we had a lair?"

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments Sibyl rolled her eyes. "Everyone has a lair, it's where they stay! My lair is the warehouse. If you didn't have a lair the humans would freak out!"

message 49: by Schyler (Ember) (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 7696 comments Donnie opened his mouth then shut it "Okay you have a point there." Raph frowned "Whatever You're choice Leo. You are the leader."

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 7757 comments Leo frowned. He glanced at Raph and Donnie, who weren't that amused, and then at Mikey, who seemed a little too happy about meeting her. "Well, if she does work with Shredder, she hasn't kidnapped us yet or killed us yet so maybe she doesn't know her mission or she's telling the truth and doesn't work for him. Also if we take her back, Donnie can do tests AND she can't run off and talk to Shredder because she'll be under watch, by Mikey because I don't want to deal with her." Mikey smiled. "COOL!" He said cheerfully. Sibyl smirked wickedly. "As you wish," she said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 127 128