Fiction Writers discussion

Group Writing > endured

Comments Showing 1-50 of 404 (404 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) ((anyone can join, just please don't take my character...))

I rested my head against the countertop, just getting back from work. another long day at work i thought to myself before grabbing a glass of water. having already pulled my red curls loose of a clip, i headed to the living room to watch some TV knowing this was the only chill time i had. dealimng with the bloody vampires, and werewolves, this was a moment i waited for. relaxing. the only thing that would ruin it would be...well anything really. i closed my eyes for a second before hearing a crash from upstairs.

message 2: by Nightmare (last edited Nov 20, 2013 05:56AM) (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I headed upstairs, having nothing in my hands but an umbrella I grabbed from the closet I stalked upstairs. God please don't attack me...please...I like being...unharmed. I thought to myself.

message 3: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((Damn I was gonna add on... But I was gonna put in like a roomy who'd be swearing cause she injured herself and etc but... Oh well..))

message 4: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((Thanks!!))

There was a scream... Then a string of vile curses coming from up stairs, sounding feminine... "DAMN FUCKEN MOTHER OF PERAL!! WHEN DID THIS DAMN TABLE GET HERE!?" A voice raged from upstairs hissing out more curses while jumping up and down nursing the poor knee..

message 5: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I walked up more till I reached the steps. "What the hell?"

message 6: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Pearl**

The girl who was grasping her foot hopping up and down at the injure her head shifted to look towards her general direction... While her came laid on the ground near the girl, "the table moved! And I rammed my toe into it... And fuck it hurt," she growled...

message 7: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) i smiled softly. "next time maybe watching where you walk.." i teased.

message 8: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) The girl scowled, "not funny, my name is Nydia for a reason," she grumbled before placing her foot gently down and bent down to find her cane before straightening up and limped over towards her, "why was the table moved?" I asked annoyed...

message 9: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I shrugged. "I didn't move it."

message 10: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I scowled at her my head tilting in the direction of her voice, "I've memorized that it is exactly 6 steps to the left of my room.... But it wasn't! It was 5!" I exclaimed but sighed, "forget it, it's too early in the morn for such debate, allow me by please, id rather not run into two things this morning..." I mumbled softly tapping the ground with my cane...

message 11: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I nodded, turning to let her by, what was going on?

message 12: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I smirked and began down the stairs carefully and slowly before I reached the bottom counted out 8 steps then 4 to the kitchen entrance... But I rammed into another thing... I screamed in statlement more them pain and stumbled back only to land hard on my ass, "roomy! Something's seriously wrong!" I called out desperately... I was scared... And should be.. Cause I had ran Into someone not something..

message 13: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I rolled my eyes before running down the stairs. "What is it?"

message 14: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) "I ran into something," I muttered just loud enough for her to here, "but it was a who not a thing..." I breathed out fear twisting within me... And a dark mysterious man stood just a few feet in front of Nydia, a cloak covering everything shadowing everything else that wAsnt covered as he tilted his head towards her when she can down the stairs and he said three words that caused shivers to run start to my bone, fear for my roomy...

"You'll be next," and then he was gone.

message 15: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) I stood at the door frame. "Are you alright?!"

message 16: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I shook and attempted to stand grabbing my cane as I did it... "Someone was here... And... And... I think he was after you," I whimpered struggling to keep my balance.. Being blind and all..

message 17: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) She walked closer, steadying her. "What?"

message 18: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I smiled in gratitude before gulping looking slightly up since, honestly I was short... I knew cause everyone was always talking down to me... Anyway... I 'looked' at her tho my eyes were glazed over and the colour of a pretty chocolate brown that couldn't focus upon her, "someone... I bumped into someone and... And he said your next," I whispered to her clenching my cane tightly...

message 19: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) "He he whispered to you, that wouldn't exactly make it me." She said pulling away. "So there is no one after me. Just calm down and take a hot bath or something. I'm gonna go upstairs and work on my paintings. If you need me, call me." She said before turning to walk upstairs.

message 20: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I swallowed hard, why wouldn't she believe me?! Is it cause I'm blind?? I sighed and shook my head before I continued heading to the kitchen to make myself some cereal when I had finished that and it was eaten, I made my way upstairs going slow and hesitantly, not wanting to injure myself more.... It was still frightening cause I knew that thing, he had meant her not I, he spoke when I heard her come into the room, why didn't she see him, or hear him?? Shaking my head clear I knew I'd have to relax and that means going into the art studio we had in the apartment, since we both adored art, I luckily had taught myself how to draw and paint, etc... I went up stairs and headed towards the bathroom feeling for the doorknob and entered...
~~~~~
When I was dressed and cleaned I headed to the art studio where I knew she would be and stood hesitantly at the doorway....

message 21: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) the girl was there all right, she was painting madly, but the painting was odd. there was blood...blood marks everywhere, she was painting with blood. she had a knife over by the paints, with blackish blood covering the floor and some of the paintings. was this hell?

message 22: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I smelled the blood and sucked in a sharp breath and slowly began to approach, "roomy....." I asked hesitantly worry etched into my voice..

message 23: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) She looked over, her eyes bottomless black as her teeth sharper then hell. She hissed, blood dripping from her teeth, her body covered in blood. "What do you want!?" She hissed, her voice mingled and crap

message 24: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I frowned at the sound of her voice confused, "what is wrong, what is wrong with you?" I demanded disturbed with the smells coming from this room..

message 25: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) She smiled softly, standing up straight. "I haven't fully introduced myself. My name is Sollicitus, I am one of many sides of this young and beautiful, Abigail. I see you haven't SEEN my form yet..." It hissed from within her

message 26: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I frowned but only chose to say, "I haven't seen any form of you, so why does it matter either way?" I asked shrugging and began tapping my cane a bit as I shuffled forward slightly, "now, Citrus, since the last bit of your name reminds me of that word, I'm going to call you that... Citrus, do you know why that man earlier said you were next?" I asked inquisitively..

message 27: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) Sollicitus smiled, looking at her. "Oh I could possibly know but I wouldn't ask me, ask Abigail. She's the one that has to be worried."

message 28: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) "I'm asking you citrus, not Abby," I stated calmly and sat down when I felt a chair...

message 29: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) She smiled, before collapsing on the ground.

message 30: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I heard a thump and tensed wondering what on earth happened and tilted my head up, "citrus... Abby??!"

message 31: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) Abby looked up, tears rushing down her face as she looked up and around at all the blood. "What happened?!"

message 32: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I frowned my head tilting in the direction of her voice, "that is what you need to explain to me.."

message 33: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) She looked around frantically. "I....i"

message 34: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) "Stop stuttering Abby! Now who is citrus?"

message 35: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) "No one..." She answered before finally getting to her feet.

message 36: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) "You don't sound convincing," I muttered gripping onto the arm chair..

message 37: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) "It's no one that concerns you at this moment. For the fact of I think your tired." She said before heading out of the room

message 38: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) "I just woke up!" I exclaimed angrily standing up and tilted my head in her direction, "don't you walk away from me! You have explaining to do," I growled and went to follow her..

message 39: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) Abby went into the washroom, washing her hands of the blood and trying to get it off the best she could.

message 40: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I managed to get to the art rooms doorway and huffed out a breath, "I can smell the blood Abby, what the hell happened?!"

message 41: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) Abby shrugged. "Like I know..." She said softly.

message 42: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I scowled in her direction, "you'd know a whole lot more then I do!" I grumbled suddenly over taken with sadness at the reminder..

message 43: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) "There's blood everywhere. That's it. I don't know how, all I know I my arms cut open and I'm bleeding."

message 44: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I scowled, "Abby... We've talked about this... I thought you were past it by now.." I growled...

Meanwhile....
((Dd your the male he's talking to.. : P))

The guy.... In the black cloak from the apartment building.. Was standing in an alley way waiting for his contact to come by and when he approached him the male smirked.. His pearly whites the only bright thing about him... "There was a blind women there... You didn't tell me that when we made our deal." He hissed...

message 45: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) Abby rolled her eyes. "I don't do that?!"

The man smiled. "What's she gonna do? Call you to death? She's blind."

message 46: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) I would have glared at it but I mustered the best angry posture as I could, "remember.... When we first met... You had.... Problems and you resorted to cutting!" I grumbled then shook my head shuddering at the memories...

The cloaked man only growled, "I would have liked to be informed of that situation.... But... I got the treat to her..... Maybe she'll understand what it means to feel.... Fear."

message 47: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) Abby growled. "I never did that! I just woke up with marks on my body! I swear I never did it!"

The man nodded. "Well, I hope you have a good plan. I'm counting on you."

message 48: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) "Sure," was all I said before I began tapping my way back to my room.. Refusing to agree with her knowing she'd be okay for the time being.. Right??

The cloaked man nodded only slightly, "yes, I have a way.... But I need you to get rid of the blind chick... How ever you'd like," he mumbled, "and then ill begin my plan... We'll start this all tomorrow... School... Theirs... Sound good."

message 49: by Nightmare (new)

Nightmare Queen (hadesdaughter) Once she left Abby kicked the door, causing it to shake the house and nearly break the hinge.

He nodded. "Of course"

message 50: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) .....

He nodded, "I'll see you tomorrow at the school," he said and walked out of the alley..

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9