1x1 > Michelle and Veronica 3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: His name is Shetan, and he is known as Shetan, but his full name is Shetan Seth Callaway.
Nicknames: The Undertaker, Big Evil, Great One, The Devil, Lucifer, Satan, Beelzebub, The Demon from Death Valley, The Dead One, The Beast, The Demonic Powerhouse, and possibly a few more. But his servants and followers call him "Your Majesty," "King," "My Lord," and "Master."

Age: His age is unknown. He has been around forever, so he would be immortal. But if you were to ask him exactly how old he was, he would tell you specifically.

Birthday: December 13.

Species: Shetan is a demon, the Devil himself.

History: His history would be a lot to go through, but it is also unknown, at least for now.

Homeland: The Underworld, also known as Death Valley.

Personality: There are many aspects of Shetan’s personality. He has two sides: his good side and his bad side.

His bad side

Shetan shows his bad side towards his enemies and anyone else he doesn’t like in particular.

Evil

"Come closer, and I’ll make you wish you didn’t. I dare you!"

The first thing you will be able to sense about Shetan is that he is the most evil creature you will ever imagine. He is not afraid to do the vilest thing he could ever do. Just by looking at his appearance, you will be able to see the evil. When his presence is near, you will sense it and feel it. Not to mention, he can go into a terrible, uncontrollable rage when angered. His rage is like the rage of Zeus and the rage of a twisted, rabid, wild beast combined together. Then you should never mess with him, if you can get away in time. Messing with him when he’s in a rage is an instant death sentence.

Eerie

"I just love the wonderfully gloomy weather. When the rain, the tornados, the hurricanes, and the earthquakes come, I am at peace."

It’s quite simple. Shetan is simply eerie in the way he carries himself many times.

Dark

"I am a creature of the night, the thing that goes bump in the night, your worst nightmare. You have every right to be afraid of the darkness, not just the things that are in the darkness...What’s that?...Why? Because I am the darkness."

Being evil and eerie, it would be rather strange if Shetan wasn’t dark as well. His mind and heart are as black as his body.

Animalistic

"No! Get those scissors away from me! Don’t cut off my hair...please. My wonderful, thick, wavy, black hair...a monster’s mane. If you take my hair away from me, I will become ashamed, for my hair is my glory."

Shetan is naturally animalistic because of what he is, and he is quite uncivilized, usually going around with no shirt on.

Twisted

"I delight in the screams of pain from my victims and prey. It is like music to my ears. I know, I am a psychotic, hideous, wicked monster…a beast with a twisted, disturbed, and demented mind. And I’m proud of it. Thank you for that wonderful compliment." *The deep, wicked, evil cackles start.*

Being the vile monster he is, Shetan is naturally twisted. He loves to torture his victims and prey at his leisure before killing them and/or eating them.

Mysterious

"You will see. Oh, yes, you will see."

Shetan is very mysterious. It is very difficult to tell what runs through his mind.

Unpredictable

"Yes, I do like you...because you are going to taste good when I eat you."

You never know what side of Shetan you will see. He can be harmless one moment and then turn on you the next. This will never happen if you are his best friend, however. Because he is so mysterious, you can never know what he is going to do unless he tells you (such as if he was going to play a prank on someone, for example). He can also be quiet one minute and talkative the next.

His good side

Shetan will show his good side if you are a child (for he is fond of children), and if you are his friend or if he knows you will not be a threat.

Kindness, Gentleness, and Love

"Your love and affection to me touches me deeply. Thank you...I-I love you so much."

Shetan will be kind and gentle and loving towards the ones he cares for. You would end up loving him to death once you discover his good side. He is also quite affectionate if you were to hug him or show him some sort of affection in any way. He responds very well to gentleness and care and is quick to return it. He is the type who would just take you into his arms and give you loving kisses and huge, affectionate hugs that are endless. He also has a rare, sensitive side to him where if you just love him up and shower him with affection, he will feel deeply touched by it. And if you actually succeed in loving him up to the point where he breaks down and cries, then you would deserve a million dollars, for seeing Shetan actually cry as a result of affection is even more rare.

Comfort

"You poor thing, come to me. I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere. It‘s all right. Just let it all out."

If you’re sad or hurt or frightened in any way, Shetan is there. He is quick to comfort and is willing to be the shoulder to cry on. He can change from being the nightmare to the one comforting you from a nightmare. He is a creature that will immediately take you into his arms the moment he hears a pitiful, heart-wrenching sob. He is one who can hold you and comfort you forever. He never tires of it.

Protection

"I don’t care. I’m a monster. Monsters are tough and brave. I’m not scared. Just stay close to me. The monster will protect you."

Shetan is extremely and fiercely protective. He is like a guard, watching over you and protecting you. There are moments when he can get a little too overprotective, but that is not often. Once Shetan cares for you, you could never be in safer hands. It is truly bliss and a huge relief when you have this frightening, strong, nightmarish monster on your side instead of as your enemy.

Loyalty

"I am honored to die for you. It’s better this way. It makes me happy. Things will be much better for you if I pass on. I love you. Don’t cry. Be comforted to know that I will return. After all, I can’t stay dead forever. You can’t kill what’s already dead."

Once Shetan cares for you, that is it. He is not one to betray his friends. He will be loyal to the very end, and he will not hesitate to die for you if you are in danger.

Humor

"I’m not trying to be funny. I’m dead serious about this!"

*Sighs* "Well, guys, guess what...I got lost in my own mansion again. Yeah, yeah, it’s embarrassing." *Sighs again* "Ugh! How embarrassing that is! Wait...what’s that? I got lost because I was half asleep! And it was all your fault! Oh, yes, it was! Yeah! There I am in my bed trying to rest in peace and enjoy a wonderful, deep sleep, and then you come along and nearly push me off the bed, hoping that’ll wake me up! No, no, I wasn’t snoring! If I was snoring, then the house would have collapsed. After all, YOU were the one who said that every time I snore, I cause an earthquake! Was that why you woke me up, you little brat? Because I was snoring? I’m gonna kill you. You’re supposed to be my good, little minion and serve me, not some obnoxious relative! Anyway...uh...where was I? Oh, yeah. It’s because of YOU and you alone that I keep getting lost in my own house like that! I know every part of this mansion I created with my own hands...the tunnels, the hallways, the rooms, the staircases, the torture chambers, the tower...I know it all like the back of my hand. And then I end up losing my mind all because I didn’t get any sleep! You know, you remind me of some neighbor I once had, that real stupid nut that would always wake me up in various ways. Yeah. That was Junior...

And then there was another one that always drove me nuts...named Hoagie..."

Once you get to know him well, Shetan becomes a total clown. He loves playing pranks on people, and he gets a charge out of their reactions. He has such a great sense of humor that many times he will say something hilarious, but he will be dead serious about it, and he won’t even know he’s being funny. But Shetan knows he’s a clown and sometimes ends up making himself laugh. Sometimes, he gets so silly that he ends up snickering and laughing for absolutely no reason at all. Not to mention, he has some clumsiness and can add some extra comic relief with that. He is one who absolutely loves it when people laugh at him and make fun of him. So Shetan has a fun side that will make a person want to be around him more, if they’re bold.

Appearance: Shetan is not made out of flesh and blood. He is made out of fire, black lava, to be precise. He has long, wavy, black hair, which drops down to his waist, and clawed hands, and all of his teeth are sharp and pointy. He has huge, black dragon wings and devilish, black horns that he can reveal or conceal at will. His eyes are fiery red, one of the most horribly frightening things about him. He has an incredibly huge body, a 600-pound mass of muscle and body fat. He is seven feet and four inches tall, a giant of a monster. His shoulders are broad, his arms huge and muscular, his chest wide and broad, and his stomach large and round, showing how incredibly strong he is. He is so strong that he can literally break metal. His appearance and strength is awesome and frightening. Coupled with his evil thoughts and actions, Shetan is truly your worst nightmare.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/9wyCibMVuhQ/hqd...

Shetan’s face looks like this, only his skin is as black as the night, and his forehead is smooth like a human's and does not have any of those creases or lines on the forehead that the picture shows.

Other: Shetan has no pulse, but very strangely, he has a heartbeat. He also lives in a haunted mansion, an eerie, misty graveyard surrounding it.

http://www.fullhalloween.com/blog/wp-...

http://www.freefunandgames.org/wallpa...

http://i2.wp.com/listverse.com/wp-con...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Character?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine will take a while

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

{Name} Dahlia Morissey
{Age}21
{Gender}Female
{Species} Human
{Sexuality}Straight
{Family} Daddy Mom but doesn't have fangs. Brother John
{Personality}
Dahlia is a family oriented young woman who hardly takes others crap and hates when people get nosey about what she does. All together she's smart and loves to have a great time.
{History} No one in her family knows that vampires are real but ever since she was little she's always claimed it to be the truth. Of course she later ends up dating one and her family loves him and hopes that they both get married sometime soon.
{Relationship Status}For now she's with Eric. (view spoiler)
{Other} Read minds

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Want to start?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Do you like the idea that Shetan gets to hurt eric first?))

Dahlia Morrisey and her family had just moved into this beautiful mansion ofcourse being the older sister and the princess of the family she chose to take the master bedroom. She liked it alot with it's canopy bed and gothic furniture it was perfect. Once everything was unpacked she flipped her cell phone open and called Eric over to come see her which wasn't so hard seeking to the fact he was staying in a motel near by. Eric and Dahlia have been dating for three years and were totally inseperable.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah.))

But the Devil haunted this old house. He didn't actually live in it, but he considered it his second home ever since the previous owners summoned him in. His real, actual home was another castle many miles away from here. He was very much aware of this new family moving in, for he had seen them moving in, watching them through an upstairs window. He had growled deep in his throat then, not at all happy and deeply disturbed by them moving in. He considered this his territory, his second house, and he wasn't about to let this family take it over. He was in the basement, currently sleeping for the moment.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Can you play Eric when he's around Dahlia? I'll play him when he gets hurt.))

Dahlia ran downstairs with a great excitement when she heard the bell ring. It was Eric ofcours being their first guest at the new house. "Eric!" She squealed jumping into his arms. They were very close and planned to have sex when her brother leaves and parents go out for dinner. It would be her first time and she was extremely excited about that.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Eric came in and was greeted by her suddenly jumping into his arms. He chuckled and carried her as he came further inside. "Well, hello, beautiful."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Dahlia kissed him very hard in response. "Hello handsome."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Eric kissed her back in the same manner before putting her down.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Dahlia smiled and walked him around the house feeling rather happy to be living in a new home and having Eric with her made her feel even better. "What do you think?" She asked walking with him into the dinning room where her mother and father had the table set for breakfast. Seeing her mother and father she started to wonder where her brother was.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"It looks great to me," Eric said, looking around the house as he followed her before seeing her family in the kitchen.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's so beautiful and I heard the real estate agent think about the fact it's supposed to be haunted." She whispered in his ear before getting ready to sit at the dinning table. She could feel an energy but she didn't know exactly where it was coming from. "I wonder where John is." She said trying to get her parents attention but ofcourse before either one of them could answer John barges through the door.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh," Eric whispered with a nod and a smirk. He sat down at the dining table next to her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course Dahlia started to eat waiting for the day to start fading by.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Eric ate hungrily.

Shetan was still asleep in the basement, oblivious to what was going on with the family currently.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Dahlia smiled taking the plates after they were done and started to wash them in the sink.Her parents left and so did her brother. "Finally alone at last!" She smirked at Eric as she took her hair ou of it's pony tail letting it fall loosely on her shoulders.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Eric began to pull her up towards her bedroom.

Shetan had awoken by now, and it was nighttime. He growled as he heard voices.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you want me?" She asked playfully stripping for him as a total tease.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course I do. That's why we're going to your bed." He pulled her on the bed with him.

Shetan was invisible at this time. He walked out of the basement and started climbing the stairs to the bedroom ominously.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Dahlia squealed with excitement seeking to the fact this would be her first time ever being beded.She kissed him hard wanting him to do something like get very touchy with her.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Eric began kissing her hard, running his hands all over her body.

Shetan drifted into the room.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Dahlia moaned loudly at eric's touch and kept kissing him feeling very good about tonight.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan saw the two on the bed. He wanted them all out of the house. Still invisible, he grabbed Eric and pushed him off the bed before choking him.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh my goodness." She looked at Eric noticing he was being choked but how.

"Don't just look at me do something!" Eric exclaimed in a loud choke.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan dragged him out of the room and threw him down the stairs.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Dahlia got up and ran down the stairs seeing that Eric was very badly injured and quickly called an ambulence over to pick him up. ((She had put a robe on)) This was supposed to be the night she'd lose her virginity and somehow it ended up messed up by someone or something she clearly didn't see and at that point she wanted to investigate. Now being the only person in the house she headed to the library that the creepy house had come with and started looking for the history of the house and why it way be haunted.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((More than one line please))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan growled low in his throat as he stared at Eric at the bottom of the stairs before seeing Dahlia running down and calling the ambulance. He remained invisible. He went downstairs and saw her in the library before heading up to the dark, creepy attic.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Dahlia heard something and headed up to the attic wondering why she felt it necessary to go check it out.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan stood in a very dark, shadowed corner of the attic, and he allowed himself to be seen. His horns and wings were out, and he was shirtless, being always shirtless due to his animalistic nature. His head was down a little with some of his long, wavy, black hair in his face, his red eyes glowing frighteningly in the dark.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you who pushed Eric?" Dahlia asked seeing him right away and her innocence still radiated because he stopped what was supposed to make her like everyone else. "Please if you are mad at my family and I for moving here don't hurt my family."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Dead silence. There was dead silence for a while. The Devil continued to stare at her creepily like he was, his eyes full of malice and darkness and cold, hard evil. All that came out was a growl, a low, deep, threatening growl.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I beg you! I'll do anything even if it means being a slave to you. Just don't hurt my family."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan stared at her for a while, then he came out of the dark corner. "I make no promises," he said in a deep, gruff voice. "But I might just accept that offer."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She started to cry looking up at him not understanding why she felt so scared for her family.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"You will be my slave. But if I become disturbed by your family or you, they and you will die...and join the previous owners that were in the house before you," Shetan growled ominously.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him with tears in her eyes and nodded her head,"My family means nothing by disturbing you." She said with a reazuring smile even though she was still crying.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"They better still mean nothing when they see me," Shetan said ominously. "And know that I own this place." He came dangerously close, looking down at her. He slowly began to wipe away the tears.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

John was the first to come home and like always he was completely drunk singing a random song at the top of his lungs until he heard something fall over behind him than he yelled out. "Dahlia did you lose your V card yet you dumb bitch."

Her brothers random enterance made her jump incidentally into Shetan. She jumped again realizing she was touching him and he might not lik that. "I'm sorry." She mumbled trying not to break down and tear up once again. "That's my brother."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan growled as he heard John coming in like he was. He walked out of the room and stood at the top of the stairs, snarling.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who are you big guy?" He asked staring at him

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 20, 2013 05:28PM) (new)

"The Devil. And this house belongs to me," Shetan said gruffly, slowly descending the stairs. "So don't try anything funny when you're in my house, or you're dead."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where's my sister and her fiance?" He asked looking at Shetan very scared now. "You didn't kill Dahlia did you?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not yet." Shetan's red eyes flashed angrily before glowing more brightly and yet darkly and sadistically. "But if any person here disturbs me to the point, you're all going to die," he hissed ominously.

« previous 1 3