Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,049 (1049 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here it is!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Here's my charrie.))

Name: His name is Shetan, and he is known as Shetan, but his full name is Shetan Seth Callaway.
Nicknames: The Undertaker, Big Evil, Great One, The Devil, Lucifer, Satan, Beelzebub, The Demon from Death Valley, The Dead One, The Beast, The Demonic Powerhouse, and possibly a few more. But his servants and followers call him "Your Majesty," "King," "My Lord," and "Master."

Age: His age is unknown. He has been around forever, so he would be immortal. But if you were to ask him exactly how old he was, he would tell you specifically.

Birthday: December 13.

Species: Shetan is a demon, the Devil himself.

History: His history would be a lot to go through, but it is also unknown, at least for now.

Homeland: The Underworld, also known as Death Valley.

Personality: There are many aspects of Shetan’s personality. He has two sides: his good side and his bad side.

His bad side

Shetan shows his bad side towards his enemies and anyone else he doesn’t like in particular.

Evil

"Come closer, and I’ll make you wish you didn’t. I dare you!"

The first thing you will be able to sense about Shetan is that he is the most evil creature you will ever imagine. He is not afraid to do the vilest thing he could ever do. Just by looking at his appearance, you will be able to see the evil. When his presence is near, you will sense it and feel it. Not to mention, he can go into a terrible, uncontrollable rage when angered. His rage is like the rage of Zeus and the rage of a twisted, rabid, wild beast combined together. Then you should never mess with him, if you can get away in time. Messing with him when he’s in a rage is an instant death sentence.

Eerie

"I just love the wonderfully gloomy weather. When the rain, the tornados, the hurricanes, and the earthquakes come, I am at peace."

It’s quite simple. Shetan is simply eerie in the way he carries himself many times.

Dark

"I am a creature of the night, the thing that goes bump in the night, your worst nightmare. You have every right to be afraid of the darkness, not just the things that are in the darkness...What’s that?...Why? Because I am the darkness."

Being evil and eerie, it would be rather strange if Shetan wasn’t dark as well. His mind and heart are as black as his body.

Animalistic

"No! Get those scissors away from me! Don’t cut off my hair...please. My wonderful, thick, wavy, black hair...a monster’s mane. If you take my hair away from me, I will become ashamed, for my hair is my glory."

Shetan is naturally animalistic because of what he is, and he is quite uncivilized, usually going around with no shirt on.

Twisted

"I delight in the screams of pain from my victims and prey. It is like music to my ears. I know, I am a psychotic, hideous, wicked monster…a beast with a twisted, disturbed, and demented mind. And I’m proud of it. Thank you for that wonderful compliment." *The deep, wicked, evil cackles start.*

Being the vile monster he is, Shetan is naturally twisted. He loves to torture his victims and prey at his leisure before killing them and/or eating them.

Mysterious

"You will see. Oh, yes, you will see."

Shetan is very mysterious. It is very difficult to tell what runs through his mind.

Unpredictable

"Yes, I do like you...because you are going to taste good when I eat you."

You never know what side of Shetan you will see. He can be harmless one moment and then turn on you the next. This will never happen if you are his best friend, however. Because he is so mysterious, you can never know what he is going to do unless he tells you (such as if he was going to play a prank on someone, for example). He can also be quiet one minute and talkative the next.

His good side

Shetan will show his good side if you are a child (for he is fond of children), and if you are his friend or if he knows you will not be a threat.

Kindness, Gentleness, and Love

"Your love and affection to me touches me deeply. Thank you...I-I love you so much."

Shetan will be kind and gentle and loving towards the ones he cares for. You would end up loving him to death once you discover his good side. He is also quite affectionate if you were to hug him or show him some sort of affection in any way. He responds very well to gentleness and care and is quick to return it. He is the type who would just take you into his arms and give you loving kisses and huge, affectionate hugs that are endless. He also has a rare, sensitive side to him where if you just love him up and shower him with affection, he will feel deeply touched by it. And if you actually succeed in loving him up to the point where he breaks down and cries, then you would deserve a million dollars, for seeing Shetan actually cry as a result of affection is even more rare.

Comfort

"You poor thing, come to me. I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere. It‘s all right. Just let it all out."

If you’re sad or hurt or frightened in any way, Shetan is there. He is quick to comfort and is willing to be the shoulder to cry on. He can change from being the nightmare to the one comforting you from a nightmare. He is a creature that will immediately take you into his arms the moment he hears a pitiful, heart-wrenching sob. He is one who can hold you and comfort you forever. He never tires of it.

Protection

"I don’t care. I’m a monster. Monsters are tough and brave. I’m not scared. Just stay close to me. The monster will protect you."

Shetan is extremely and fiercely protective. He is like a guard, watching over you and protecting you. There are moments when he can get a little too overprotective, but that is not often. Once Shetan cares for you, you could never be in safer hands. It is truly bliss and a huge relief when you have this frightening, strong, nightmarish monster on your side instead of as your enemy.

Loyalty

"I am honored to die for you. It’s better this way. It makes me happy. Things will be much better for you if I pass on. I love you. Don’t cry. Be comforted to know that I will return. After all, I can’t stay dead forever. You can’t kill what’s already dead."

Once Shetan cares for you, that is it. He is not one to betray his friends. He will be loyal to the very end, and he will not hesitate to die for you if you are in danger.

Humor

"I’m not trying to be funny. I’m dead serious about this!"

*Sighs* "Well, guys, guess what...I got lost in my own mansion again. Yeah, yeah, it’s embarrassing." *Sighs again* "Ugh! How embarrassing that is! Wait...what’s that? I got lost because I was half asleep! And it was all your fault! Oh, yes, it was! Yeah! There I am in my bed trying to rest in peace and enjoy a wonderful, deep sleep, and then you come along and nearly push me off the bed, hoping that’ll wake me up! No, no, I wasn’t snoring! If I was snoring, then the house would have collapsed. After all, YOU were the one who said that every time I snore, I cause an earthquake! Was that why you woke me up, you little brat? Because I was snoring? I’m gonna kill you. You’re supposed to be my good, little minion and serve me, not some obnoxious relative! Anyway...uh...where was I? Oh, yeah. It’s because of YOU and you alone that I keep getting lost in my own house like that! I know every part of this mansion I created with my own hands...the tunnels, the hallways, the rooms, the staircases, the torture chambers, the tower...I know it all like the back of my hand. And then I end up losing my mind all because I didn’t get any sleep! You know, you remind me of some neighbor I once had, that real stupid nut that would always wake me up in various ways. Yeah. That was Junior...

And then there was another one that always drove me nuts...named Hoagie..."

Once you get to know him well, Shetan becomes a total clown. He loves playing pranks on people, and he gets a charge out of their reactions. He has such a great sense of humor that many times he will say something hilarious, but he will be dead serious about it, and he won’t even know he’s being funny. But Shetan knows he’s a clown and sometimes ends up making himself laugh. Sometimes, he gets so silly that he ends up snickering and laughing for absolutely no reason at all. Not to mention, he has some clumsiness and can add some extra comic relief with that. He is one who absolutely loves it when people laugh at him and make fun of him. So Shetan has a fun side that will make a person want to be around him more, if they’re bold.

Appearance: Shetan is not made out of flesh and blood. He is made out of fire, black lava, to be precise. He has long, wavy, black hair, which drops down to his waist, and clawed hands, and all of his teeth are sharp and pointy. He has huge, black dragon wings and devilish, black horns that he can reveal or conceal at will. His eyes are fiery red, one of the most horribly frightening things about him. He has an incredibly huge body, a 600-pound mass of muscle and body fat. He is seven feet and four inches tall, a giant of a monster. His shoulders are broad, his arms huge and muscular, his chest wide and broad, and his stomach large and round, showing how incredibly strong he is. He is so strong that he can literally break metal. His appearance and strength is awesome and frightening. Coupled with his evil thoughts and actions, Shetan is truly your worst nightmare.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/9wyCibMVuhQ/hqd...

Shetan’s face looks like this, only his skin is as black as the night, and his forehead is smooth like a human's and does not have any of those creases or lines on the forehead that the picture shows.

Other: Shetan has no pulse, but very strangely, he has a heartbeat. He also lives in a haunted mansion, an eerie, misty graveyard surrounding it.

http://www.fullhalloween.com/blog/wp-...

http://www.freefunandgames.org/wallpa...

http://i2.wp.com/listverse.com/wp-con...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Esperanza Flaming

Nickname: Maid, Espy, Esper, Servant

Service: she is Satans servant. She cleans, cooks, washes his clothes, straightens the bed.

Personality: Espy is a kind girl. She does as she is told. She thinks in the best of things and sometimes doesn't even know when she's been insulted. She loves working for Satan.

Appearance:
http://www.express.co.uk/entertainmen...

http://hdwallpaperszon.com/wp-content...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! Want to start?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure thing!))

Esperanza lifted up her dress as she ran up the stairs. She had forgotten to get the masters clothes and clean them. She sighed. Her blonde hair bounced behind her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

A pile of Shetan's pants lay in the hamper. Only pants. Shetan was too animalistic to ever wear a shirt and preferred to remain his animalistic self.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Espy sighed with relief. He hadn't seen them yet! She sighed. This was going to be heavy! She lifted the hamper and tried to be careful and to hurry down the stairs.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan was lying fast asleep on his big bed in his bedroom, unaware of everything around him.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Espy almost stumbled what felt like fifty times. I just wish there was a washer on the second floor she thought to herself as she finally made it to the end.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan slept deeply before waking up a little later. He stretched and groaned sleepily.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Espy dragged the clothes along. She pulled them out and into the washer. She sighed with relief. "Thank goodness... Oh no! Breakfast!" She hiked up her dress running into the kitchen. She began to cook some eggs and two slices of bacon.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan got up and went downstairs, seeing her scurrying into the kitchen. He smirked before he sat at the table to wait patiently for food.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She flipped the eggs perfectly. She smiled. "Ha! Take that you stupid egg!" She had not noticed his presence. She finished up and placed the perfectly on the plate. She turned around almost dropping the plate. Her eyes wide. Oh goodness. "Sorry sir...." She slide over the plate and silverware. "What would you like to drink?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I want a blood bag," Shetan said in his gruff and deep voice as he began to eat ravenously as usual.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course sir..." She lifted her dress and ran to the fridge. She bit her lip. "Hot or cold sir...?" She turned around. Her blue eyes looking at him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cold," Shetan muttered as he finished eating.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She rushed over pouring the blood in a cup. She handed it over to him. Her soft gentle face turning towards him. "Anything else?" She asked.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. Just slow down so that you don't get into trouble," Shetan told her, noticing how she had been hurrying around.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled warmly. "Yes, sir" she curtsied and then gracefully walked out of the room. "Oh his bed!" She was having a bad day! She walked kind of jogged up the stairs to his room.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan watched her and drank down the blood before getting up.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She opened his door and walked in. She sighed. She walked over an began to make his bed. She bent over and gracefully made his bed.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan went into the living room and watched a horror movie.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She cleaned up his room she ran down the stairs. Bad idea! She tripped on her dress and tumbled down. Oh she would be in trouble...
She hit the ground with a loud thump. Her body limp against the cold tile.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan saw her from the couch. He sighed and got up, roughly grabbing her and pulling her up with a growl.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Her blonde hair slide out of her cap as she stood limply unconscious. Her forehead slightly bleeding. Her knees would be bruised.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan sighed and picked her up, taking her to her bed. He got some things and wiped her forehead with a wipe moistened with alcohol.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Espy winced. Her eyes fluttered open slowly. A roaring headache shot through her head and she closed her eyes tightly and moaned.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan administered the wipe to her bruised knees.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Espy winced slightly. She opened her eyes again. Her eyes widened. "S-sorry.... S-sir..." She stuttered

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"This is what happens when you move too fast." Shetan looked at her.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked away shamed. "Sorry sir..." She sighed.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan said nothing as he threw the dirty wipes in the trash. He then stood over her with his arms crossed. "Might as well rest until your headache's gone."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"But... I have work sir..." She groaned as she sat up. A sharp pain traveling both up her legs and in her head.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"The work shall wait," Shetan said gruffly.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Espy looked down. "I'm sorry... Is there.. A punishment sir?" She whispered. Her bright blue eyes that were full of life looked up at him.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your falling down and hurting yourself shall be your punishment."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed and looked down again. Her soft blond hair falling in her face. She was ashamed to have displeased her lord.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan looked at her coldly before starting to leave.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed and lay down again. She closed her eyes going into a deep sleep.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan went into his room. A few hours later, he checked on her.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Espy was curled up in a ball now. Her face sweet and gentle. Soft and caring... Relaxed.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan came up and smoothed her blonde hair back, moving it out of her face.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Espy leaned slightly into his touch. A smile played along her sleepily lips. She mumbled and shifted slightly

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan had nothing to do with himself, so he just sat by her.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

After a couple more hours espy awoke. Her eyes fluttering open slowly. She stretched her stiff body.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan was resting his chin in his hand. He looked at her.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Her vision focused and she saw him. She gasped. But then relaxed. She smiled "hello sir," she whispered

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan was serious. "Hi. Feeling better now?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Much... Thank you sir..." She nodded sitting up.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21