The Way of Life Rp discussion

Homes! > The Soto's Home

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments Dscp to be added soon.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments description
Jessica's Room
description
Grace's Room
description

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments Grace pulled out her phone and sent Carmen a text message, she had removed her Gay a Rights flag from her wall. Hey, come on over so we can work

message 4: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Be there in a few. Carmen replied, hoping in the car. She arrived at Grace's house and walked up to the door. She knocked on the door, suddenly she worried that she had come up to the wrong house, and she waited. Hoping that it was Grace's house.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments Grace ran down stairs and opened the door to find Carmen, "Hey, just come up stairs" she said running up stairs. " I have everything I think we need. Foam, glue, tooth picks and some paint" she said smiling.

message 6: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen followed Grace upstairs slowly. She looked around Grace's house, "Your house is really pretty." She commented, looking at all the modern decor.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She smiled "Thank you" she said happily. "I didn't look up what a base looked like so we shall do that now!"

message 8: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen nodded, "I didn't look it up either." She admitted and sat on the edge of Grace's bed.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She pulled her Mac book over and opened the screen. After she logged in her desktop popped up, it was a gay rights flag. The moment she saw this, her face light up red. "Why is that there? I bet this was a prank by my sister or something, maybe a friend." She made a few more unbelievable excuses, it was the one thing she didn't change from her room but it was obvious she was trying to keep her rep at school so she wasn't made fun of.

message 10: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen looked at Grace's red face while she fed out some obvious lies. "It's okay." She smiled at Grace, "I wouldn't ever dare to tell anyone about it..."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She blushed slighty "Thank you so much." She said looking at her. " I normally have a flag in here do you mind if I out it back up?" She said. Her face still red.

message 12: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen smiles at her, "I don't mind at all"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She smiled and got up putting the computer by her side and got the flag and hung it back up. "So you know my little secret, do you like girls or boys? Or both?" She asked with burning curiosity.

message 14: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen shrugged little, "I don't really know... I mean, I've kissed a guy before, but I've never kissed a girl. So I don't really know."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments "Well do you want to kiss a girl?" She asked with a blush. She didn't know why she was asking now

//how short is short term memory for Carmen? Like if they get together will she remember the next day?

message 16: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen looked at Grace a bit confused. She didn't know what to do though, if she should say yes or no. 'Its not like it means anything...Just to try it...' She thought to herself.

{{She will remember the important stuff, but like exactly what they said, or the small detail, she wont remember. And sometimes she doesn't even remember the big stuff. It just depends really :)}}

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She swayed and looked at her for a few moments with a little smile.

//Okay ^^ so if they became a couple she would remember that right?

message 18: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments "Sure." Carmen finally replied to Grace. She was a little worried about kissing a girl though.

{{Yes, she would remember that for sure.}}

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She moved over to her and jumped on the bed and picked up her chin gently and kissed the girl gently.

//Woo ^3^

message 20: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen kissed back and then pulled away for a moment. She could feel her heart in her head as she looked at Grace.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She smiled and when she pulled back she looked at her "Like?" She asked curiously, looking at the slightly younger girl.

message 22: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen didn't know how to reply at the moment. She just sat there for a moment. "Um, yeah... I did like that." She smiled at Grace.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She giggled and smiled. "I'm glad you liked it, I thought it was a nice kiss" she said and say down and opened her laptop

message 24: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen touched her lips with her fingers, it was quite different than other kisses. She tries to push it out of her mind and focus on the project. "Okay... So we're suppose to make a model."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments "Yah, pretty much" she said and pulled a picture up. She looked through a few "Lets make Uracil, it looks easy" she said, she didn't know if the girl really like this kids or not. She enjoyed it.

message 26: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments "Alright-y then, lets get to work." Carmen gets out the materials. She wasn't paying too much attention though, she kept thinking about the kiss, about whether she like boys or girls.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She smiled and started putting the colored circles together with tooth picks. She looked at her "Thinking about the kiss still?" Noticing she was spacy

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments //Hey, I'm going to make a group where any magic/paranormal stuff is allowed like a school but with access to the real world too, but no one can cause chaos to the real world and stuff and ya. Would you like to join/admin/be a teacher to this RP?

message 29: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen didnt want to sound awkward or anything so she replied, "N-no." Which only succeeded to make it more awkward.

{yeah! I would love to :3}

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She blushed a little "if you liked it, then just tell me" she said happily calling her out kind of.

//I will invite you when it's made, my only request is request the group to friends with group invite stuff :P

message 31: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen blushed and looked away. A moment later she gathered herself and looked back at Grace, "Yeah, I liked it... And it got me thinking, about all those questions you asked earlier."

{{So invite my friends to the group?}}

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She stoped working and looked at her "and..?" Even she forgot exactly what question she was referencing too

//not yet

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments //Invite people now ^^

message 34: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen shrugs, "I still don't really know, if I like girls or boys..." She smiled shyly and looked away.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She blushed and smiled at her, with out thinking "maybe a date would help you find out" she blurted out. "Like going shopping or something,"

message 36: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen looks up at Grace, "S-sure..." she smiled up at her, still a little unsure, "It sounds fun..."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She blushed "I'm sorry it can't be a 'normal' date, if I wasn't closeted then it would be normal"

message 38: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen smiled at her, "That's totally fine... It can be just like two friends hanging out." She was starting to like this idea.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She smiled at her and hugged her "Yay!" She said smirking happily, "but it'll really be me and you on a secret date"

message 40: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments "No one will know though." Carmen winked at her and couldn't help but show off her teeth as she smiled.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She smiled wide. "But where will we kiss?" She said giggling looking at her. She was happy that she had a date.

message 42: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen laughed and replied, "Hmmm, I guess we have to think about that one."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments "We have the dressing rooms, alleys, anything really" she said now focused on her date. "I'll probably not dress like a popular girl if that's okay with you."

message 44: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments Carmen nods, "Yeah, that's just fine. I don't care how you dress." She smiles at Grace

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She pulled her phone out and texted her sister Cab you buy me some clothes from Hot Topic? Like everything I've talked to you about? I'll pay you back I promise.
A few minutes later Jessica texted back, with a Yes, Grace smiled happily "My sister is getting me some clothes"

message 46: by Jello (new)

Jello | 73 comments "Alright!" Carmen smiled, "I'll run over to my house and grab some money." She stood up.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She blushed and looked at her. "Now?" She asking, feeling nervous and they still had a project to do. "why not tomorrow?" She asked looking curiously at her