Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Teddy and Katniss 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,633 (1633 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

message 1: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Hey!

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments So, shall we make characters?

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments You please.

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Otay!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Name: Avery Moore

Nickname: His uncles like to call him Annie sometimes

Date of Birth: May 02

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance
 photo beautiful-blonde-blonde-hair-blue-eyes-boy-Favimcom-284337_large_zps7b4b1b31.jpg
Avery has had dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He is quite tall for his age, standing at 6'5, and weighs 140 lbs, being skinny as well, but not overly so and he has muscle on him.

"You're damned if you too thin and you're damned if your too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and i suggest that we stop trying."

Family
Avery lives with his two uncles and his twin sister. His first uncle is a writer and his second uncle is a teacher at the Middle school.

1st Uncle: Jack Reed

2nd Uncle: Brian Reed

Twin Sister: Alison 'Allie' Moore

(view spoiler)

History: Avery and Alison grew up with no parents. They were killed, murdered in their own house in the middle of the night. The killer got to Avery's room and was going to kill him as well, but that's when the police showed up. The killed managed to cut Avery's arm before he escaped out the window however and the police came into the house. The cut on Avery's arm was not severe, but it did need stitches and his still clearly there to this day. Sometimes it still hurt even. After the death of their parents, Avery and Alison were send to live with his uncle Jack, who took care of him by himself until he met his husband Brian and they continued to raise them together. They were very good at taking care of the twins, giving them love, care and the correct amount of discipline

When the twins got into Middle School, they realized right away that they did not fit in right with the other kids. They were always whining and complaining about here lives and friend were talking about one another behind everyone's backs. Once the twins realized this, they made sure to stay clear of everyone else. When they got into 8th grade, Alison began to make friends though, but Avery still stayed away.He was happy for Alison, but he also stood up for her whenever her friends made fun of her or someone got into her business. When they got into High School though and Avery did that, rumors started around that he was in love with his sister and was totally overprotective of her. Alison heard these rumors and just blew up at Avery, saying that she hated him and wished that he would get out of her life. And he did. He no longer spoke with her, even when she was crying from drama going on. But there was many things going on with Avery as well, he began to get jumped by a lot of guys. Of course, he fought back and was actually pretty good at it, but after a fight where a guy broke his arm, their uncles decided that was enough and they moved, changing schools.

"Words don't have the power to hurt you, unless the person that said them means a lot to you."

Personality: Avery is a very protective person. He doesn't like it when others mess with someone that he is close with or cares about. Of course, he never shows his protective side anymore, due to having no friends and no longer takes care of his sister like he use to. He is kind and sweet, but that also doesn't get to show at all because he doesn't talk with anyone. He enjoys to cuddle and sometimes, even though he is 16, he shares the bed with his uncles. It just gives him a really warm, caring feeling and he feels loved again. He knows that he is of course, but the assurance is always good. Though it wouldn't appear to be what he is like, Avery is also a very scared person. he is terrified of any move that he makes, never wanting to hurt anyone like he apparently hurt his sister. He did that unintentionally and he never wants to do it to anyone else again. That's why he stays clear of many people.

"It's like once you've been hurt, or hurt somebody, you're so scared to get attached again. Like you have this feeling that everyone you get close to is just going to break your heart.

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments My first reaction: DAYYUUUMMMM Just seeing his picture.

And are they going to meet at this new school or are they already together?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Haha XD And yeah, I figured they'd meet at his new school (:

message 11: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Alright. I'm making her now. She has an interesting start.... I didn't even realize till I started typing.

message 13: by Kate Kid (last edited Nov 17, 2013 05:46PM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Name: Kate Montgomery
Nickname: Chipmunk and Water buffalo.

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
Kay has light carmel hair that goes darker during the winter to look like a light brown. She has nice tanish skin, her eyes bright grey. She is pretty skinny, but not to much, she dose have a small stomach, but that's normal for girls.

Family:
Mother: May Montgomery 32
Father: Jayscon Montgomery 34

History:

Kay was born when her mother was still in high school, as well as her father, only a year older. They had so many chances to give her up for adoption, but they didn't do it. They knew that they had the support to take care of her, and if they didn't, screw them. They were going to love their daughter as they would even if they were out of it. And that's just what they did. Kay grew up with a wonderful mother and father, her grandparents even were wonderful toward her. Mostly on her mother's side though. On her father's side, it took them a little while to warm up to her.

She grew up like a normal child in elementery, even though the teachers also taught her parents, which made things a bit awkward. She was a very bright girl though, one of the smartist in the class.

Middle school was when the drama set in, her best friend from elementry, Dawkin (her nickname for him.) started to be interested in other girl's, not spending as much time with Kay. She started to grow away from him, until one day, everything changed between them. They got into a large fight which ended up with them storming off. A few months later.... Dawkin moved away to another state. She was all alone.

High school came and she started hanging out with a bunch of weirdos, they were the smart ones too, the hackers. They all brought computers to school playing all sorts of games on them.

She's a total internerd.

Personality: She's a very loving person, even though she doesn't trust people as easy as she used to when she was a kid. She stayed to herself, unless you got on her good side like the hackers. She cares about everyone around her and is the support team for a lot of the people who talk to her. She dooesn't trust others with her problems, but a lot of people trust her, and she likes it. Then she can help them. She will always help people, even if they don't know each other very well. She likes to pick out the people with no friends and help them, bringing them into the circle of friends she has, they can either stay or go, it's their choice after that. The ones that stay though, have the family of a lifetime.

message 15: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Thank you. :) Your boy is SEXAH!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Thank you ^^ And I just realized that I have two Andrew Moore's for our RPs XD I'll go change his name now lol ^^;

message 17: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Haha, no, it's okay. I like the name Andrew. (It's my best friend's name. XD)

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Brb

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments It's too late, I already changed it to Avery Moore instead. Hehe XD

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Alright! Would you like to start?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Sure (: Want me to start with Avery transferring to school or maybe after school and Kate notices him?

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Transfering.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay (:

-----------------

" Okay guys. have a good day at school," Brain sat from the driver's seat, smiling at Avery and Alison as they got out of the car. Avery nodded at his uncle, closing the car door.
" See you at home Brain," he said, waving to him before he started towards the school. Alison followed him, but they two didn't speak to each other. They never do anymore, not since Alison yelled at him that one day 2 years ago. In the pat two years, the twins have said probably a total of 40 words to each other. It was pretty sad, being twins and and, but Avery refuses to even be close to Alison for a long period of time now.

message 24: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Kate stepped out of the car, her mother waving goodbye to her. She smiled as she walked toward the school, it was a nice day, perfect time to go on a walk after school, and that's what she told her mother. So she was going to walk home from school, she didn't live very far. She looked around, spying two people only a few feet away from her. She smiled a bit, she had never seen them before. She waved gently at them, soon seeing one of the hackers, Dez. He had a cigarette in one hand, and a phone in the other.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Avery was walking when he suddenly noticed something out of the corner of his eye. he glanced over, seeing some girl waving at them. He swallowed thick and quickly looked away however, speeding up his walking speed. Alison noticed this and walked faster as well, giving her twin a questionable look, but she was completely ignored by him. She looked down at the ground, always hoping that Avery would one day talk to her again, but he has yet to. This transferring thing didn't change a thing apparently.

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Kate watched them walk faster, but that's not why she increased her speed. She watched as Core started to sneak toward Dez, he was going to jump on him from behind. Kate put her bag down next to a pole and dashed forward. Right as Core was about to jump, Kate tackled him to the ground, "Rawr."

Dez jumped, dropping the cig to the ground, "Damn it guys. You made me drop it!" He stomped on it to put it out, picking up the butt and throwing it away. "And Team K.A.D.E. is ahead!" he laughed.

Kate laughed, "And C.A.R.E. is going down!"

Core shook his head, "I'll get that drive soon."

"In your little boy dreams maybe!" Dez fired back.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Avery went to the door for the school and opened it, holding it for Alison, who walked in behind him.
" Avery...what's your first period class?" Alison asked her twin, worried that he might completely ignore her once again. He didn't however to her relief. He took his schedule out of his pocket and opened it, looking.
" Art 2 on the 2nd floor," he replied, replying but not looking at his sister. Alison nodded and checked her own schedule, she was on the 2nd floor as well.
" Could you uh...help me find my first class?" she asked her brother, eyes pleading. Avery looked over at her then and he swallowed, thick but nodded. He started down the hallway and Alison followed him with a sigh of relief.

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments The three of them got back up, the two boys walking into the school chatting as Kate walked back to her bag. She watched the boy and the girl walk into the school, they were probably siblings. She started walking towards the school entrance. She seen her first hour door and walked into it, she had art next, which would be pretty fun. She sat down in her chair, clicking her pen and jotting down a note, their tasks for a day.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Avery lead Alison up to her first period class, finding it easily. He pointed to the door when they got there looking at Alison quickly before he left.
" Thanks A....very," Alison said to her brother but he was already heading down the hallway in long strides. Sighing, she entered her classroom and took a seat. Avery found his class at the other end of the 2nd floor and he walked in, sitting down at a table that was completely empty of other students, putting his backpack down on the table. He looked up at the board, reading what was up there.

message 30: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((Should we skip until art class or is Alison in the same class as Kate?))

message 32: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((OH I GET IT NOW!))

Kate played with her pen, clicking it over and over again, it was annoying to most students. She felt an eraser bounce off of her head, it was Alec, a person on the opposing team. She narrowed her eyes, "We're gunna cream you." She said.

"Nope. And when we have the drive, you'll go down." She said.

"We don't need the drive." Kate smirked. "We'll beat you without it."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Lol ))

Avery read what was on the board and then saw that he was suppose to copy it down. He took out a piece of paper from his backpack as well as a pencil and wrote it down quickly, wondering what everyone was currently working on. Alison and him did transfer nearly right in the middle of the school year after all.

message 34: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments The art teacher walked into the room soon after that, she was a few minutes late.

"Detention!" Half of the students said which made the teacher laugh.

"Please, have mercy." She said putting her hand on her head, winking. She walked to the center of the room, looking around, "Well, we seem to have a new student in class today." She turned to Avery, "Avery Moore." She said motioning to him.

She spied out Kate who threw the eraser back to Alec who caught it. They both look at her, meeting her gaze. "Kate, I'd like you to catch him up on what we are doing."

Kate blushed, looking over to the boy, it was the new one. She nodded, "Okay."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Avery looked up when his nae was said, looking back down at his table afterwards. When he heard someone was going to catch him up, he looked over at was surprised and horrified at the same time when he saw that it was the girl that waved to him earlier. he quickly looked away from her though, putting his chin in his hand and staring at the wall.

message 36: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((They will make beautiful babies. o.o))

The teacher released them, Kate slowly getting up from her seat, leaning over Alec, "I'll finish you." She said poking him with her finger. She turned quickly, whipping him in the face with her hair. He tried to look serious, but it was hard to, he started chuckling softly.

Kate winked at him as she sat down in front of Avery, "Hey.... I'm Kate." She introduced, "So, right now, we're creating a sketch for the class room." She said, "We're all taking spots and are going to paint something, so when it's finished, the walls and floors will be covered in all of our art." She smiled, "The picture can be of anything you want, as long as it's appropriate. You should talk to the teacher first, to see where you will be put, you can claim anywhere that hasn't already been claimed." She giggles, "But that was a no brainier." She nodded, looking away for a second, the boy was insanely cute, which made her cheeks burn lightly.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Lol ))

Avery, because he didn't want to be rude, looked over when the girl, Kate as she introduced herself as, came over. He listened to her closely and nodded once she was finished. He got up without saying anything to her, going over to the teacher.
" Um...I guess I have to....get a spot in the room to....paint....something," he said, shifting his weight nervously as he spoke and looked down at the floor instead of the teacher as he spoke.

message 38: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Kate watches him walk off, he must be really quiet. She thought for a second, taking out a piece of paper and writing on it, Feel free to turn it down.... but if you want, meet me with a few people in front of the school. We're the ones with the laptops. We'd love to have you hanging out with us. ~Kate She placed it on his desk, walking back to her seat.

The teacher nods, "Oh yes, there is a sticky note where everyone has a spot, the ones that are currently open are...." She looks down at her paper, "One over there by the door." She pointed over to it, "Or over there by the window." She points over to it as well. "There's also little spots around the wall if you'd like to take any of those." She smiles, "Happy painting."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Avery nodded slowly as he listened to the teacher, nodding again after she was finished explaining. He walked back to his desk without another word, slowing down when he saw a piece of paper on his desk. Frowning, he picked it up and read it, looking over at Kate once he was finished,. He sighed softly and set the note back on the table, taking his seat once again as he thought about what he could paint, hoping it would make the class period go by faster.

message 40: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Kate pulled out her sketch and pencils, sketching out what she was going to do. She had the door, which was going to be a blast to do. She liked the water, which is what she was going to start doing. She took out the blue and started to color in the watery areas, the grey was nexed and she was off to work, she couldn't wait to pick up a paintbrush and see it on the big canvace.

message 41: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((So, since he doesn't like talking to people, and he doesn't want to get close to people. What if Kate talks to him, and maybe he responds, like once or twice. But, one day, he sees her curled up in a ball crying, he doesn't know why, but he walks over to her. When he looks up, she has a black eye and she's bleeding on her arm?))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Yeah, that sounds like a good idea (: ))

Avery was still trying to figure out what he could do, be drew and painted a lot, as well as did photography, but he never let anyone see most of his work often. Not even his uncles. Now to let people he didn't talk to see what he could do? Not comfortable with him at all.

message 43: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((Yay!))

Kate stood up in the middle of class, walking over to the door, imagining it on the door, smiling a bit. She couldn't wait to start painting, they were starting in a few days. She turned around, looking at that boy for a second, wondering if he would accept her inventation.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Avery checked the time on the clock, sighing softly. As he did so, he noticed that girl looking over at him. He met her eyes for a moment before he just looked away, biting his lip softly.

message 45: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Kate looked down when she locked eyes with him, he was a shy boy. She guessed that the first time she seen him. She sighed, plopping down in her seat and tapping her fingers on the desk, there was only twenty minutes left. She sighed, wishing she could do something else.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments To make things go faster, Avery got out a piece of paper and began to draw the first thing that was on his mind. Alison use to be a really big fan of faeries and still is, if he can remember. That's why their uncles still get her faery necklaces and stuff for Christmas and what-not.

photo Fairy_sketch_by_Krmn_chan_zps78af40fa.jpg

message 47: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments Soon the hour was over, second hour starting in 5 minutes. Kate quietly got up from her seat, keeping an eye on Alec, watching his movements, he would probably try and attack her soon enough. She smirked a bit, putting her drawing inside the backpack and slinging it over her shoulder. She started slowly walking to the door when the teacher dismissed them.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments As soon as the bell rung, Avery got up from his seat and put the drawing into his backpack, slinging it over his shoulder. When he did so, he glanced at the girl, Kate, and looked back down at the note that was still on the table he was sitting at. Picking it up, he headed towards the door. As he approached, he crumbled up the paper and threw it into the trash can that was next to the door before he left the classroom.

message 49: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 8874 comments ((He's going to be hard to get to.))

Kate didn't see him throwing it away, she was to busy watching her friend. Alec watched her as well. They both smirked, their teams were close in the battle. They soon left the room, walking into the hallway. Alec went one direction, Kate the other. She thought back to the boy, still hoping he'd accept the inventation. Her side needed a new person.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Yeah, a bit lol The poor baby has trust issues. ))

Avery checked his schedule quickly, seeing that his next class was on the 4th floor for Chemistry. He headed towards the stairs, spotting Alison and saw him, starting his way. Avery bit the inside of his cheek though and quickly slipped up the stairs, ignoring her sister. Alison's shoulder's slumped and she sighed heavily, looking down at her schedule and then around, completely lost and confused.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33