Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Maddy and Jordan #2!!

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments Okay so I have an idea for an MxF romance, perhaps medieval times, a prince and princess from different kingdoms, so its a forbidden romance, but one thing leads to another and the princess gets pregnant and they are forced to elope. Do you think that would be good?

message 2: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments I can't be boys. I suck.

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments I could be the prince, if you wanted.

message 4: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Thanks

Alice Sullivan

Female

((It's history and personality.))
She is very popular. She goes to a school, where there is a bunch of Princess and Princes around. She can be mean, but only to people who she doesn't like. There is cheerleaders there, and she is the head cheerleader. She is very nice and caring though to anyone else. She loves the center of attention, and poses for pictures.

message 5: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments Max Gray

Max goes to a private school for princes and princesses from the two rivaling kingdoms, Ombre and Clancy. While Max is from the Clancy kingdom, the love of his life is from the Ombre kingdom. So they have a forbidden love.

message 6: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments ((You start?))

message 7: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments ((OK)) ((do you want me to start just before Alice gets pregnant or just after?))

message 8: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments ((Before.))

message 9: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments (KK) Max looked at Alice, and thought, Wow I really love her. If he was going to lose his virginity, he wanted to lose it to Alice. Before anyone knew about their love. Before anyone could split them apart.

message 10: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments ((Lol. They should be where they want to tell them, but know they couldn't. They finally do, and keep it a secret.))

Alice smiled over at Max. She looked at him and went over. "Hey." She said. They were friends, even though their parents hated eachother, and has started war against eachother.

message 11: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments "Hi, Alice. What do you want to do this fine night?" Max asked, grinning crookedly, showing his perfect bright teeth.

message 12: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She smiled brightly. "Anything. I'm doing nothing." She said smiling her perfect smile.

((Her picture: http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-q/2010/03...))

message 13: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments Max suddenly pulled Alice in by the shoulders and started to kiss her deeply. He felt so happy in this one moment.

message 14: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She kissed him just as deep. She pulled away a few seconds later and looked at him.

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments "I love you, Alice." He whispered softly. He stared into her beautiful eyes and fell in love all over again.

message 16: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "I love you too, Max." She said and stared back into his eyes. She smiled brightly and kissed him again.

message 17: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments "We should get a room, you know." Max grinned sheepishly.

message 18: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She smirked. "Yeah probably. People might see us and freak out and tell our parents."

message 19: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments "Yeah, but where should we go? There is an old hotel, but wouldn't people notice us?"

message 20: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments "I requested that I had my own room, want to go there?" She asked.

message 21: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments "Sure. My car's out here."

message 22: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She smiled and went to find his car.

message 23: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments Max got into his car and inserted the keys in. He turned the heat on quickly, as it was freezing cold out.

message 24: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She put on her coat and got into the car. When they got to the dorms, she got out and showed him to her dorm.

message 25: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments Max walked in and hung his coat on a small coat rack.

message 26: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She put her coat down and sat down on the bed. She looked up at him.

message 27: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments Max sat next to her and laid down on her soft bed.

message 28: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She smiled and laid down next to him.

message 29: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments He kissed her again.

message 30: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

message 31: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments Max wrapped his arms around her back and rubbed her back as he kissed her.

message 32: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She closed her eyes and melted into the kiss.

message 33: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments (Shall we skip or go into more detail? I'm okay with anything.)

message 34: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments (I don't care)

message 35: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments Max removed his shirt and closed his eyes, his body warm.

message 36: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She moved so that she was on top of him and took off her shirt.

message 37: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments Max's hands explored her body. He loved this.

message 38: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She started unbuttoning his pants.

message 39: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments He helped her take off his pants and finally got them off.

message 40: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She took off her skirt and looked into his eyes.

message 41: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments He realized in this moment that he truly, deeply, loved her. Plus, dang she had a great body.

message 42: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She pulled away, to take off her bra.

message 43: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments Max took off his boxer shorts and massaged her chest.

message 44: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments She kissed him once again and took off her underwear.

message 45: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments (I think we should skip right now.)

message 46: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  | 147 comments ((Going to bed. I have school tomorrow. Blech.))

message 47: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments (((hi))

message 48: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments .

message 49: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments .