Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Annie Abbott the Little Georgia Magnet and the True Story of Dixie Haygood
Adding New Books > Can't add book due to error

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hugh T. Harrington | 12 comments I want to add the book "Annie Abbott the Little Georgia Magnet and the True Story of Dixie Haygood" to my list of books authored. But,the information shown on Goodreads is incorrect - the authors are Susan J. Harrington and Hugh T. Harrington (me) but goodreads shows me as "Hugh Harrington" (no initial "T")and so won't allow me to add the title to the books I've authored. Look at the cover and you can see that clearly my name HAS a "T" for middle initial. What can I do? Thanks for any help or suggestions.
Hugh T. Harrington

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43589 comments Mod
Hugh wrote: "What can I do?"

Ask in this group and a librarian will fix it for you.

Done. :)

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Is this book yours as well? https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Hugh T. Harrington | 12 comments rivka wrote: "Hugh wrote: "What can I do?"

Ask in this group and a librarian will fix it for you.

Done. :)"

Wow! Rivka, you ought to run for Congress/President - you've got my vote. I AM impressed. Thanks, very much!
Hugh

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Happy to help, Hugh. Is the book I linked above (this one: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...) one of yours also?

Hugh T. Harrington | 12 comments Actually, it is. The title is misspelled - it should be "Milledgeville." I didn't list it as it is difficult to find. You are amazing.

message 7: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments Hugh wrote: "Actually, it is. The title is misspelled - it should be "Milledgeville." I didn't list it as it is difficult to find. You are amazing."

Spelling fixed. Author fixed. You now have seven books on your profile. If you don't list it, it WILL be difficult to find. A self-fulfilling prophecy.

Hugh T. Harrington | 12 comments Thank you!