The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) The House of Hades discussion

Who Would Your Parent Be?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Tell us... would you be Greek or Roman? Which god/goddess would be your Olympian parent?

I'll start:
I would be Greek, definitely a daughter of Athena!!!

ekarifin Hmm... me... absolutely Apollo... LOL...

Gailda I answered some of those quizzes that are around on the internet, and they consistently told me I'd be a daughter of Hades (Not too sure how I feel about that)!

ekarifin No prob... At least you have Nico as your brother... LOL... a guy who could summon dead army from a thin air is just awesome to me... ^^

Gailda Unfortunately, I don't think the whole sibling (sort of) thing would go down well since he would probably refuse to talk to me :P

Gayathri I would want Athena or Hermes. Both of them seem awesome. I like Apollo too, but he is not as important as Athena or Hermes. So...

Gayathri People say I am like a child of Athena, coz I do a looottt of studying stuff, paint, weave etc.

Gayathri Laura wrote: "Tell us... would you be Greek or Roman? Which god/goddess would be your Olympian parent?

I'll start:
I would be Greek, definitely a daughter of Athena!!!"

You are of my league Laura!!!!

Erjen Nonato i've taken the test in the demigods file and it turned out that it's Hades...

Gailda *high fives Erjen* GO HADES KIDS!

Hermes seems pretty cool too - the Stoll brothers would be nice to hang out with!

Erjen Nonato Gailda wrote: "*high fives Erjen* GO HADES KIDS!

Hermes seems pretty cool too - the Stoll brothers would be nice to hang out with!"

haha it just really feels right because i've always wanted Nico as a brother x

Sydney Okay. I would totally be Greek. Hephaestus would be my parent first choice, but in every circumstance, I fall under Athena. Scared of Spiders, smart, loves architecture, what else do I have to say?

Cherie Athena

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ Sydney wrote: "Okay. I would totally be Greek. Hephaestus would be my parent first choice, but in every circumstance, I fall under Athena. Scared of Spiders, smart, loves architecture, what else do I have to say?"

Same!
Worst fear: Spiders
One of my favorite things: Architecture
And I think I'm pretty smart!!

Grace  Gill I think I would be daughter of Posiden and Greek. I love horses and the ocean and all the creatures in it.

Grace  Gill I wish I was Posidens daughter but I took a quiz and it said Zeus.

Vivianb Hecate Artemis Poseidon or Hades... hmmmm...

Vivianb greek!!! 4 evaaaaa

message 19: by Catherine (last edited Nov 20, 2013 11:46PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Catherine Probably Athena. I'm fairly logical, wise for my age (so I'm told), and crafty (love to sew and bake!). Maybe Poseidon even (love water and horses), but most likely Athena.

Definitely not Demeter though. I never remember to take care of the house plants, haha.

Charles Fermin If Greek, Hades, summoning dead is just too epic tbh..
If Roman, Mars..

Wai Wai Hades or Zeus.

message 22: by Anum (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anum Well after taking the test and all, aparrently a daughter of Hades ( so cool!!! :P ) but then i love talking to people so i dont know how that fits in

message 23: by Dina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dina Definitely Hades..he's so freakin' cool!

I'jaaz (The Magician of Mirrex) I would say.....Son of Hades. I love Hades's character. :P

message 25: by Mina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mina Hmmmm i'd say Poseidon or Apollo