The Way of Life Rp discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 589 (589 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) A HUGE mall.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments //INTO THE MALL:D

Jessica walked into the mall, with Gabriel behind her as she zipped passed people the Macy's

message 3: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Huh? The rp line doesn't make sense sorry.)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments //what? Explain what you don't get.

message 5: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments zipped passed people the Macy's. It doesn't make sense.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments //Zipped just means walking briskly, I thought a mall would be busy so zipping around just means going from point a to point b w/o stopping

message 7: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Oh right! Thanks! So they're in Macy's now?)

message 9: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments (Ok sorry!)

Gabriel looked around the store.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments //Np

Jessica looked around and found a few things and walked over "Would you like to see me try these on?"

message 11: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Yeah," Gabriel said, smiling.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She lead him back to the dressing room and walked out in a stunning black dress.

message 13: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Oh," was all Gabriel could say, eyes wide.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She spun in a small circle, "like?"

message 15: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Hell yeah," he said quietly, looking her up and down.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She smiled gently, she liked the dress.

message 17: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "How much?" Gabriel asked.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments "$40" she mumbled

message 19: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Wow that's not bad!" He exclaimed.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She smiled gently "if I got this that would be the end of my clothes shopping"

message 21: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "But you spent $80 at the other shop!" He said, laughing.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments "A bit more really" she said "I only let myself 120 on clothes."

message 23: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "How often?"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments "My budget for my paycheck so every 2 weeks" she said smiling

message 25: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Wow that's a lot," Gabriel said.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments "It's a third of my pay check"

message 27: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Woah where do you work?!" He exclaimed.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments "Like I said earlier, Guitar Center"

message 29: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Oh right," Gabriel said. "What do you do there?"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments "Sales Rep." She said "do you work?"

message 31: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "You get that much money for talking to people?" He asked, disbelieving. "Na I don't work. Well I do occasionally."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments "And making sure they walk home with something" she said sighing "that's the hard part"

message 33: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments Gabriel laughed. "My jobs not so hard."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She sighed and looked at him.

message 35: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "What?" He asked.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments "Should I buy this or another dress?" She asked.

message 37: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "You tell me," he said.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She sighed "okay..." She said looking around trying to find a better dress. "I guess I'll get this"

message 39: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Cool," he said b

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She went back and undressed and came back out looking normal

message 41: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "So where will you wear that?" He asks.

message 42: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "Hey!" Gabriel exclaims, eyeing the dress.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments "At a club" she said happily

message 44: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "You go to clubs?" He asked, surprised.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments "I mean f*ckin PLUR right?" She said giggling, "I may be a big rocker but I die for raves"

message 46: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments Gabriel burst out laughing. "Sweet!"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She smiled at him and bought the dress.

message 48: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments Gabriel waited.

(Slow, reading.)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 895 comments She came back with a smile.

message 50: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 578 comments "So where to now?" He asked.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12