Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Loisaida -- A New York Story
This topic is about Loisaida -- A New York Story
Literary Fiction > I'll Pay YOU to Buy My Book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marsy (new)

Marsy Beron (marsy_beron) | 4 comments Marion wrote: "Six more hours to go in the Kindle Countdown deal. Loisaida, a cult classic, with a very, very small cult, is on sale for 99 cents for the Kindle version. I'm offering an additional giveaway. I'll ..."

I don't know if your offer is still valid but I can offer something similar - buy my book and I'll buy your book(in Kindle edition, of course)
If somebody else wants, we can do the same.
P.S. The link is broken and I didn't read the details.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/THE-POWER-OF-...

message 2: by Nihar (new)

Nihar Suthar (niharsuthar) | 386 comments This is awesome! I'll be checking out your book.
Also,take a look at my recently published motivational book Win No Matter What: A Guide to Hyping Up Your Life. It's made up of powerful inspirational stories, and better yet, a portion of all profits are going to the Acumen fund in New York City (a charity investing in solutions to poverty). Take a look at www.niharsuthar.com :)

message 3: by Henry (new)

Henry Martin (henrymartin) And what does any of this has to do with Literary Fiction? Read the rules guys, and if you must self-promote, do so in the appropriate area. Self-help and guide books are way to far from Literary Fiction.
Really?

message 4: by Marsy (new)

Marsy Beron (marsy_beron) | 4 comments Henry, would you show me where is "Self-help area"? I didn't see it. I am new in the site.

message 5: by Henry (new)

Henry Martin (henrymartin) Marsy wrote: "Henry, would you show me where is "Self-help area"? I didn't see it. I am new in the site."

Marsy,

I'm not sure where that would be - perhaps under nonfiction.
I only commented on this as this thread is specific to Literary Fiction.

message 6: by Marion (new) - added it

Marion Stein | 27 comments Sorry Henry. I meant this as an offer similar to a give away, and the book is literary fiction.I should have foreseen it might lead to more promos.