Reign discussion

Miscellaneous > Nostradamus

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
How does he have visions? What do you think of him? Is he good or bad? Especially since he isn't saying anything of the queen's plots to get rid of Mary...

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments I don't know the Queen probably has some hold over him over something or the other, he's very mysterious and i hope to learn more of him through the season! Wonder what he means with Francis >.<

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Where is he getting these "visions" from? And why?

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments It seems like he has the power to see these vision, and because the queen likes to manipulate everyone, she probably has a hold over him. But i actually think he's a good guy, held back by the stupid queen. He seemed helpful, especially when he was helping Bash get better.

message 5: by Jolin (new)

Jolin | 6 comments It seems like he has visions of the future but has no idea how to interpret them correctly. The vision where he had blood dripping on his fingers was obviously the scene where the boy was strung up on a tree with his throat cut. Yet he had pinned that as a threat from Mary, something which he never bothered to rectify later.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

And he seems to know a lot about the pagans.

message 7: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I like him. He's Hot.

message 8: by Alyssha (new)

Alyssha | 10 comments I agree . haha . what I love most , is his voice .. all raspy.

message 9: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments Wouldn't it be ironic if Nostradamus gets another vision and then Bash and Mary can't get married..... Just saying.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments OHHHH that would be an extreme pain in the butt -_________-

message 11: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Didn't he get stabbed in the neck and then in the next episode he's just perfectly fine?! what was that?

message 12: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Feb 16, 2014 12:36PM) (new)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Miss Madness Herondale wrote: "Didn't he get stabbed in the neck and then in the next episode he's just perfectly fine?! what was that?"

LOL yeah. I guess people were REALLLY strong back then.

message 13: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments Lol