Sword Art Online discussion

Guild Bases > Scoia'tael Guild Base

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Diź (last edited Nov 18, 2013 12:39PM) (new)

Diź (dimal)

The Scoia'tael Guild home.

They are a well known Guild in the world, though they are not the best they rank as the 8th strongest Guild with a respectable reputation.

The current Guild Master is.... Tempest, The Sword Dancer.

message 2: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest teleported into the guild's location and looked around from the clearing to the forest the surrounded it, then walked into the open area moving past the other guild members. He looked up to see the giant airship base hanging from the giant trees and smiled, "welcome home, now back to work" he said to himself as he walked up the ramp to the base. Tempest walked through the base till he got to his office, he entered, closed the door behind him and sat down at his desk and began reading his reports.

message 3: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest dosed off and fell back in his chair smacking it on the floor, "ow ow ow" he said, he got up and looked out his window, "wonder whats going on today" he thought to himself as he pulled out a teleport crystal, he looked back at the paperwork, "meh another day" he said as he teleported out.

message 4: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest appeared outside of the guilds home and looked at its majestic beauty as he always did with a grin.

message 5: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She teleported in front the guild and saw Tempest looked at the wonderful guild. "Beautiful, I know" she said as she looked at the guild. "Now, just see what can do" she said heading in the guild.

message 6: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest followed behind London, making a B line straight for hos office

message 7: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) London Walked behind to his office. She grabbed her clip book with all her information she needs. "Don't forget to get that paperwork done, we need to get the straighten up"

message 8: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest sat in his chair and spun around, "yes ma'am" he said with a sigh as he looked over a few notes.

message 9: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Sometimes I feel like I'm your mother" she said rolling her eyes and checking things off of her listed.

message 10: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest couldnt stop himself from laughing as he continued to spin in his chair

message 11: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She rolled her eyes and giggle as she saw he spinning in the chair. She stopped him spinning and his face way right in front of hers. She blushed. "You need to stop" she said shyly and quietly.

message 12: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest moved his face closer to her till their noses touched and looked into her eyes, "you really need to chill" he said then pulled back, turned to his desk and went over some of his work, "take a vacation or something some times, your becoming a workaholic".

message 13: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She turned red as he pulled back so did she. She was down into her notes to keep him from see her face. "A vacation won't be no fun, I mean all my friends are in the guild so why would I going away

message 14: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest looked over his shoulder at her, "then they can go on vacation too" he said, "everyone works to hard here"

message 15: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She looked over at him. "Will you come too?" she said blushing. "It would be fun"

message 16: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "of course, im your friend too, so id be giving myself a vacation too" he said smiling

message 17: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) she raised her eyebrow. "You just don't want to do your paper work." She said laughed. "Ok we can go on a vacation"

message 18: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest pushed the chair back and scooped London into his arms hugging her and puting her on his lap, "thank you thank you! This is going to be awesome!" He said.

message 19: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She started blushing badly as she was hugging him back sat on his lap. She smiled and said "Your very welcome."

message 20: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest waited a few minutes, "you must really like sitting on my lap huh?" He asked her, eyebrow raised with a smile

message 21: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She quickly got off and blushed as she looked down. She clear out her trout. "Sorry, I didn't mean to"

message 22: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest chuckled a bit, "its ok, I enjoyed it" he said spinning his chair again

message 23: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She looked at him again as he was spinning around in his chair. She signed. She grabbed the paper work and started finishing it. "What am I going to do with you?"

message 24: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "oh come on, you know you wouldnt have nearly as much fun without me around" he said still spinning

message 25: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "I will say that you do brighten up my day" she said smiled at the paper work as he acted as a child.

message 26: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest laughed as he stopped and went back to work

message 27: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "I almost got most of the work done so if you want you can run off again like you always do." She said writing down some stuff on the paper work.

message 28: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Without missing a beat tempest pulled out a crystal and turned to London, "your the best!" He shouted, then teleported

message 29: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She sign as she sat down and started to finishing the paperwork. "I think I'm to nice something" she said out loud.

message 30: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) L

message 31: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) As she finished the paperwork she fell asleep. She was asleep on his desk.

message 32: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) London suddenly woke up and she was breathing heavy. She had a nightmare. "I thought that was real" she said to herself. She got up and stretched her back and arms.

message 33: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest walked in, "morning" he said while yawning,

message 34: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Morning" she said yawning too. "I finished the paper work for you" she said rubbing her eyes.

message 35: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "awesome" he said patted her on the head

message 36: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Your welcome" she said. "What were you doing all this time?" She questioned him.

message 37: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "umm...sleeping, mob hunting and sleeping" he said nodding his head

message 38: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Wow, good day" she said rolling her eyes. "Sound like you had fun but anyways welcome back" she said smiling fully awake now.

message 39: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "eh ive had better" he said and shrugged, "how was yours?"

message 40: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "Paperwork, paperwork. That's all I did the rest of day until I fell asleep." She said straightening things on the desk.

message 41: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "oh...sorry I left" he said

message 42: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) "I told you to leave" she said rising her eyebrow. She grabbed her check board and check off something.

message 43: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "yeah I know, but I still should have stayed and helped" he said

message 44: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She signed. "Your fine. It's all good what's done is done" she said putting a hand on his shoulder.

message 45: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) "well if you say so" he said and sighed

message 46: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She rolled her eyes. "Just so you know, you should alway let me know where you go, when you leave"

message 47: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest laughed, "yeah I guess and if I dont you'll find me anyways" he said

message 48: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She laughed "That is true, you know everything about me don't you" she questioned. She wondered if he knew she liked him.

message 49: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Tempest laughed again, "not true, im still trying to figure you out" he said

message 50: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) She signed. "You probably never will" she just doesn't have the strength to tell him. "I..." She paused. "Never mind it's stupid"

« previous 1