Dipreads discussion

Movies > The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 241 comments LOVED IT. Not sure if it's better than the Book. I will say this much, they got the right Actors. I LOVE this Movie.

message 2: by Teresa (last edited Dec 12, 2013 05:20PM) (new)

Teresa | 241 comments I thought the Movie was BEAUTIFULLY and WELL written.
Now, Valentine, I had a REAL Problem with him. It made me want to jump through the Screen and slap the heck out of him.

message 3: by lyralester (new)

lyralester | 2 comments I hated the movie. Sorry guys. Yes I respect that they needed to tweak the story to compress it in a movie but they made a lot of changes. Plus the cast they chose for the movie don't fit the description Cassandra gave in her books. The actors in the movie are great no doubt but their looks don't fit the characters I had in mind.

message 4: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 241 comments Valentine is AWFUL and I do believe he lied to Jace and Clary both. I don't believe he's either one of their fathers.
I also, don't believe they're siblings. Sorry if I gave a *SPOILER*

message 5: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 241 comments I kind of read a *spoiler* about Jace and Clary. Only because I had to know.

message 6: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 241 comments I read in Wikipedia that at the end of City of Glass that Clary and Jace get together. They find out that they're not Siblings.

message 7: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 241 comments Yes, I know. I'm actually glad to know that. I LOVE the fact that they got together on the Movie. That Jamie Campbell Bower that plays Jace is a Cutie. He's so sweet looking.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought the movie was good. The Book is probably better But I enjoyed the movie.

message 9: by Reann (new)

Reann The movie was actually pretty good compared to the book. The book will always be better but the movie was pretty good too.

message 10: by April (new)

April | 46 comments I have a good many of the books, but I have yet to read 'em. Watched the movie though.