Dipreads discussion

Movies > Jeepers Creepers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I know people who would form social groups based on which half of the movie did they like better.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

That's New York for you. Do you remember the movie?

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 16, 2014 01:59PM) (new)

Okay,The first half of the movie a Brother and sister team are on the Road, they stumble upon What they assume is a man behaving strangley. Doing odd things like placing large suff in a well or something. "The man" catches them looking at him then starts to stalk them with his van. ( I forget the exact details. ) The Brother Sister manage to lose the Stalker, then they go back and investigate what's inside the well.

When they find out what's going on they "Freak" and immediatly take off. They head down to a local Diner, where they ask to use a phone so that they can alert the police.

NOW, There's a scene in the Movie where there are two cops driving in the middle of the road when suddenly they are attacked.

There's a division from that point on. The Movie then goes in another direction it becomes a different movie. The first half attracts a certain group of people who are interested in a certain type of movie, The second half of the movie attracts another type of audience that are interested in another type of movie.

I hope I'm making sense.

message 4: by April (new)

April | 46 comments Justin Long plays in the first one. There was talk of a third one.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I honestly think a third one is unnecessary.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

well...I just think that there would be nothing new added to the series.

You can call me Angie.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you. Lizzy is cool too:)

message 8: by April (new)

April | 46 comments Wished they would have explained more what the sam world that creature was. You really don't see much of in the first one. The second is when you actually see it.