Reign discussion

Aspects > Pagans

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
What are these people? Crazy religious fanatics? Are they going to become a problem?

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Duh. An obvious problem, especially with that ending of episode five, and that preview fr six. It seems pretty strange though, can't wait to learn more about them!!

message 3: by Rachel (new)

They are everywhere! spooky...

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Do these people have any life. Like why do you want to sacrifice sooo many people, like go sacrifice your self.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Haha good idea!

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Dey're so creepy. But I'm still hoping they somehow kill Olivia! WOOO GO PAGANS! KILL HER DEAD! Why don't you get Francis and the King and Queen while you're at it too?

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Yeah they are creepy!!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Miss Madness Herondale wrote: "Dey're so creepy. But I'm still hoping they somehow kill Olivia! WOOO GO PAGANS! KILL HER DEAD! Why don't you get Francis and the King and Queen while you're at it too?"

Yeah, if you wanna scarifies anyone, there's one we dont want. *hand Olivia to them*

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Haha that's what I was thinking! They should kill Olivia because she was a witness to that servant boy being a Pagan. Did he did by the way?

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Die*

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Die*"

yeah he did.

message 12: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Haha that's what I was thinking! They should kill Olivia because she was a witness to that servant boy being a Pagan. Did he did by the way?"

Thats a good point. I bet they will, or at least attempt to.