Reign discussion

Aspects > The Costumes

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
Aren't the outfits so pretty?! I love their hair, their shoes, their dresses, their jewelry, everything!

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) Their outfits are drop dead gorgeous! I love it all!

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Same!! I keep saying "I want that! I want those! Get me these!"

message 4: by Morgan (last edited Nov 17, 2013 07:08PM) (new)

Morgan | 56 comments
Why yes, i love the clothing =)

message 5: by Rachel (new)

And the jewelry :)

message 6: by Rachel (new)

I really like those head pieces too!

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments D= image error, fixed it ^-^ and i know what you mean especially the head pieces as well.

message 8: by Rachel (last edited Nov 17, 2013 07:28PM) (new)

ooh pretty picture!!

message 9: by Rachel (new)

I like this one a lot

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments <3 that dress, and just about everyone she wears

message 11: by Rachel (new)

And this one although it's hard to see

message 12: by Rachel (new)

And this one!!

message 13: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (sandyrfarmer) | 2 comments Rachel wrote: "And this one!!

"

Gorgeous!

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Is that a wedding dress perhaps?

message 15: by Jolin (last edited Nov 17, 2013 07:52PM) (new)

Jolin | 6 comments I really like their hair designs as well

I thought it was amusing that even their nightgowns are super fancy and looks like negligee (I think this is their nightgowns)

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Aw I can't access them!

message 17: by Jolin (new)

Jolin | 6 comments Rachel wrote: "Aw I can't access them!"

I fixed it.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

I see now :) Aylee's always got tons of braids in her hair.

message 19: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Nov 17, 2013 08:25PM) (new)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments I can tell the costumes are very well thought out, and also alot of effort and time is put into it. And they always turn to be a masterpiece. I always have to pause just to admire the dresses.

I really like this.....WAIT Noo this

AHHH idk...

message 20: by Rachel (new)

I can't see the second one! The first one is really pretty :) WEDDING DRESS?!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Can you see it now?

message 22: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments I want to have a dress up party in Mary's closet!!!!!! I love her outfits!!!!!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Tammy wrote: "I want to have a dress up party in Mary's closet!!!!!! I love her outfits!!!!!"

I'll come too!

message 24: by Rachel (new)

I'm coming too :D

message 25: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Jolin wrote: "I really like their hair designs as well

I thought it was amusing that even their nightgowns are super fancy and looks like negligee (I think this is their nightgowns)
"

I laughed when I saw Kenna's nightgown. She like INVENTED slutty nightgowns. Oh I love that girl.

message 26: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "I'm coming too :D"

Me three. but I might have to slaughter you and take all the clothes for myself. Nothing personal. BUT THOSE GOWNS!!! OH. MY. GORGEOUS.

message 27: by Ollie (new)

Ollie Bradshaw (sebastian-bach) | 7 comments the costumes are perfect for the time and story. The girls all look so pretty

message 28: by Rachel (new)

I love all of their outfits!!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Ianto wrote: "the costumes are perfect for the time and story. The girls all look so pretty"

There are really beautiful!

message 30: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments I cant even begin to tell you how jealous i am of them!!! I mean EVERYTHING is perfect! Their hair, clothes, jewelry. Ugh, why don't people dress like that every once and awhile anymore? Obviously born in the wrong decade lol

message 31: by Rachel (new)

And those hair pieces?! They aren't headbands, but they are really pretty! I wish those would make a comeback XD

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Darlin' wrote: "I cant even begin to tell you how jealous i am of them!!! I mean EVERYTHING is perfect! Their hair, clothes, jewelry. Ugh, why don't people dress like that every once and awhile anymore? Obviously ..."

I 2nd that! I want to live in that era!

message 33: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "And those hair pieces?! They aren't headbands, but they are really pretty! I wish those would make a comeback XD"

YES!!!

message 34: by Rachel (new)

We don't get to see their shoes much because their really long and flowy dresses cover their feet.

message 35: by Nat (new)

Nat (talieami) | 22 comments If it were socially acceptable to dress like this at school, I would insist on being called Queen Talie

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Hahah true true. I'd be like.. you should all start your conversation with "Your majesty"

message 37: by Rachel (new)

I'd probably wear a crown XD

message 38: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Talie wrote: "If it were socially acceptable to dress like this at school, I would insist on being called Queen Talie"

If I had one of those dresses I wouldn't care if it was sociably acceptable to wear it to school or not, I'd still wear it :D

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "I'd probably wear a crown XD"

Ohh yeah almost missed the crown...

message 40: by Nat (new)

Nat (talieami) | 22 comments Please Dahhhrlings, we're all wearing tiaras from now on

message 41: by Nat (new)

Nat (talieami) | 22 comments Darlin' wrote: "Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "And those hair pieces?! They aren't headbands, but they are really pretty! I wish those would make a comeback XD"

YES!!!"

I wish all of it would come back. Elizabethan era forever! :D

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments yeah that would be amazing..and guys would complain of us taking 5 hours to get ready rather then 1

message 43: by Nat (new)

Nat (talieami) | 22 comments But I need to lace my corset!

message 44: by Kaylie (new)

Kaylie (panaceareads) The dresses are gorgeous and Adelaide seems te be able to rock literally everything. They aren't historically accurate in any way though.

message 45: by Nat (new)

Nat (talieami) | 22 comments Yeah, they would never be allowed to show their shoulders

message 46: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments Oh hey look at my sexy ass shoulder

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments hahahaahah wheres is this convo going??

message 48: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments Hahahaha no idea

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Ohh well, at least it a pretty interesting subject. I dont mind. :P

message 50: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Kaylie wrote: "The dresses are gorgeous and Adelaide seems te be able to rock literally everything. They aren't historically accurate in any way though."

PSH. Who cares about historically accurate? They're PRETTY!

« previous 1