Reign discussion

Royalty > Queen Catherine de' Medici

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
What do you think of the queen?

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments She's manipulating. Pure and simple, although without her the plot would be nothing so she's good to the show, and i understand where she's coming from. Also what do people believe would cost Francis his life it seems so vague really.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

I. Hate. Her.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

As smart and cunning as she is, I can't believe that she's stupid enough to blindly put faith in these so called "visions"

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Queen??? More Game players...wait sry the title is too good for her.. I dont know what she is. Satan's cousin or something...well the point is that i despise her!!

message 6: by Rachel (new)

She is so mean!! Maybe Satan's sister.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments LOL that's another way to look at! XD

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Yeah. Even closer related!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments That actually makes sense..lol.

message 10: by Rachel (new)

It does... lol.

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Alvarez (ashh_ashhley) | 10 comments Catherine de Médici is shaddy and manipulative, but I give her props because she's smart. Although sometimes I want to strangle her because she's mean to Mary.

message 12: by Rachel (new)

I really hate her!! She is so mean :P She is quite smart and cunning tho. I do like her fierce loyalty and protection of and for her family and France.

message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Alvarez (ashh_ashhley) | 10 comments Yeah that's true. She'll do anything to keep Francis safe and France, but she should see Mary really isn't the enemy.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments But the protection leads to other people's sorrow..

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "She is so mean!! Maybe Satan's sister."

LOL!!! YES!

message 16: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) She should let Francis just die Mary's a better person than him anyhow.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Yeah but she wants to control the future queen and if it's Mary's, Catherine won't be able to!

message 18: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Yeah I never said she was a good person just stating a reason Francis should die.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Yeah... I have a feeling that won't happen tho

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Yeah lol it probably won't =P
And honestly i don't so much see her as a bad person. She just wants to protect France, and her son. What's so wrong with that? Sure it can get out of hand and she's making all the wrong moves in what she does. But she's usually effiecent in getting what she wants.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

She's too manipulative in my opinion. I do admire her tenacity tho

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Ummmm guys....did Queen Catherine really help Mary in this episode...or am i dreaming???

message 23: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) Janhavi wrote: "Ummmm guys....did Queen Catherine really help Mary in this episode...or am i dreaming???"

She did!

message 24: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments Catherine doesn't completely hate Mary. She just knows that if Mary marries Francis, he'll die.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Ughh the queen can be so confusing. Like one second she is all "I HATE YOU MARY!!" and then the next second she's all motherly and helpful.

message 26: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments I wish the Queen would make up her mind with her feelings towards Mary.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think the Queen's actually a bad person...she just really loves Francis and believes that Mary will bring his death and she doesn't want that, so clearly she's not gonna be friendly towards her.

message 28: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) Miss Amazingness wrote: "I don't think the Queen's actually a bad person...she just really loves Francis and believes that Mary will bring his death and she doesn't want that, so clearly she's not gonna be friendly towards..."

I agree with you 100%.

message 29: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Dec 11, 2013 08:41PM) (new)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments I know, but i really wish we had one episode where we can the queen's true self. Just so we can an idea how she was before this bizarre vision came along. -____-

message 30: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments A flashback scene would be great. I don't think there's been one yet.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments ohh ya those would be good :)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Again, after watching this episode I'm confused ONCE AGAIN. Honestly she takes it TOOO far sometimes like trying to kill Mary and bash. Like really are are you that cold hearted?!?!? But being a prisoner.... Ummm a little bit TOOO much, especially since she was leaving the place for good.

message 33: by Alyssha (new)

Alyssha | 10 comments I agree with you, she takes things too far, and goes way overboard in her attempt to control people. I wonder when she will ever learn .... most likely, never.

message 34: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Feb 02, 2014 06:30PM) (new)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Yeah, lol most likely never. That's what we expect from these people. But it would be lovely if she was a little nicer. Like that feast scene, where she saved Mary and the ladies-in-waiting.

message 35: by Aline (new)

Aline I liked when they removed everything from her "room"...

message 36: by Anaika (new)

Anaika LOL that was hilarious she was all like you cant do this to me>_<

message 37: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments I think Katherine changes her mind like any other human being. It was kind of like when Mary wasn't sure whether she should leave Francis but she was conflicted. Just because Katherine schemes and can have the potential to kill someone does not mean she isn't a conflicted person. It's quite annoying though, because she doesn't give off an evil vibe on the show, but then you always find out that she tried to kill someone. I think it's her way of trying to stay alive. All she knows how to do is to scheme and plot, which is why people despise her and fear her.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments I love the fact that we got to see more side of her vicious medici family. Now i can see that these horrible planning to kill people is just in the family.

message 39: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments I think that being ruthless runs in her blood.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments that too.

message 41: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) What do you think of her being regent?

message 42: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (mysteria02) | 4 comments She is hands down the most sarcastic and funniest character on this show. maybe not the best character but the second best!