New Adult Book Club discussion

Forever Innocent (The Forever Series, #1)
This topic is about Forever Innocent
Archived RIRI 2014 & below > #117 - Forever Innocent

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura | 500 comments There are 15 copies of this book available in epub, mobi and pdf format. As usual you have three weeks to post a review on goodreads and share a link to it here. Reviews on other sites are appreciated but not required.

Title: Forever Innocent
Author: Deanna Roy
Genre: NA contemporary romance
Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F...

Description

"Our baby died on prom night, and nothing was ever the same again."

Corabelle doesn’t feel like any of the other college girls. On what should have been one of the happiest nights of her life, she and her boyfriend Gavin watched a nurse disconnect the ventilator from their seven-day-old baby. During the funeral two days later, Gavin walked out and never returned.

Since then, her life has been a spiral of disasters. The only thing that has helped is her ability to black out whenever the pain gets too hard to bear, a habit that has become an addiction.

When Gavin shows up in her astronomy class four years later, he is hell-bent on getting her back, insisting she forgive him. Corabelle knows she can’t resist the touch that fills the empty ache that has haunted her since he left. But if he learns what she has done, if he follows the trail back through her past, her secrets will destroy their love completely. And once again, she’ll lose the only person who always believed she was innocent.

To sign up to review please leave a comment with your email address and choice of book format. Copies will be sent to the first 15 to sign up who will have 3 weeks to write a review and link to it here.

Lindsay (x0xlindsay) | 8 comments Lindsay_mayes4@hotmail.com

.mobi please :)

Catherine Arnaud | 56 comments I would love to read
cathe.arnaud@hotmail.com
ePub or mobi
Thanks
Catherine

Judy (judyzreadsalot) | 28 comments Sounds great!!
judysphone@yahoo.com mobi please

Felicia | 88 comments I would love to review!
fmal30@yahoo.com
epub please :)

Misty | 18 comments Mobi please mistylmiller@bellsouth.net

Atalia • FMR Book Grind | 31 comments I'd love to read & review :)
atalia_m92@yahoo.com
mobi

thanks!

Christa | 47 comments Charten02@yahoo.com mobi please

Trina | 63 comments trina1379@gmail.com mobi please

Sheri | 6 comments Sheri - ecugirl2000@gmail.com

Heather (glaukos) | 52 comments mobi please
glaukos5@gmail.com

Michelle ePub please. m2nak@wowway.com. Thanks!

Julie | 11 comments Would love to read this one....

kitzmillerx5@yahoo.com

Mobi please

Megan (meganscoils) | 51 comments Kindle/Mobi
roxiecute@hotmail.com

Sounds really good.

Karina Ramirez (karinaramirez) | 338 comments Ramirez.karina@aol.com

Epub

Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews (busymamastill) | 26 comments I would love to review your book. Please send mobi to busymamastill@gmail.com

Michelle Kannan (mkannan83) | 16 comments Michelle.kannan@gmail.com mobi please

Stephncaitlyn If more copies become available, I would love to review it. Stephncaitlyn@gmail.com. mobi, please.

message 19: by Tabatha (new) - added it

Tabatha (tabb_ann) | 38 comments I would love to review this.
Tabbie1215@gmail.com
mobi please

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 22 comments senior1232@aol.com mobi please

Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing (alwaysreadingbooks) | 281 comments Chill462000@yahoo.com
Mobi please

Sakura (valleybookdoll) | 83 comments zandamarie@yahoo.com Mobi

Ashley (pageturningmama) | 141 comments If anymore come available, I would love to review. Amarshall1024@gmail.com thanks!

Hannah (Broc's Bookcase) (brocsbookcase) | 50 comments If there are anymore available I would really like to review. Mobi please. brocsbookcase@gmail.com

message 25: by Barb (new) - rated it 4 stars

Barb | 116 comments If any more become available I would love to read and review, terah32602@yahoo.com mobi format. Thanks, Barb

message 26: by JMV (new) - rated it 4 stars

JMV (dboys) | 968 comments If any more... Me too! d3alamo@aol.com mobi please

message 27: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica | 43 comments jeskahhambick@yahoo.com. ePub please

BookLover | 84 comments if more become available, kindle please. ttandj123@aol.com thank you

Jennifer Seay | 63 comments Jenniferjseay@yahoo.com mobi please if more available

Christie72 (Devilishly Delicious Book Reviews) (christie72) | 65 comments If more come available, I would love to read. Mobi please. christie.mitchum@yahoo.com

message 31: by Jaydb (last edited Nov 17, 2013 04:24PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jaydb | 49 comments Just in case... mobi copy please at bualjay@yahoo.com. :)

Erika | 157 comments Just in case, would love to read this! saltsnmore@yahoo.com

message 33: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Morris | 145 comments fairylovergirl@hotmail mobi if any are left

Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’ (fldavids) if still available: flavia.davids@psg.co.za

message 35: by Isa (new)

Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog) | 12 comments If I still have a chance will love to read and give an honest review. isajones75@hotmail.com

message 36: by StacyHgg (new)

StacyHgg | 3 comments Hi I would like to feature this title on my blog "Books Unhinged Book Blog"
I can do a full feature with review, excerpt, teaser, with buy links and such. Just let me know.
Please contact me if you are interested at stacyhgg@gmail.com
blog url www.booksunhinged.com
I hope to hear from you soon, this book sounds great!

message 37: by Gracey (new) - added it

Gracey (pan_pan) | 12 comments Hope it's still available.
graceymarie0813@gmail.com. ePub format please. Thank you

message 38: by K.R. (new) - rated it 4 stars

K.R. | 21 comments If it's still available any format, krraye@jpadpublishing.com. Thanks!

message 39: by Deanna (new) - added it

Deanna Roy (deannaroy) You crazy kids signed up for over 30 copies while I was at Ren Faire!

But I'll send them all out if you already posted. :) Because you all look pretty cool.

I'll get them out this afternoon.

THANK YOU!

Stephncaitlyn Deanna wrote: "You crazy kids signed up for over 30 copies while I was at Ren Faire!

But I'll send them all out if you already posted. :) Because you all look pretty cool.

I'll get them out this afternoon.

THA..."

Awesome! Thank you!

message 41: by Lisa (last edited Nov 19, 2013 04:21AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa (prettyvacant) Are there more copies?? I would like mobi format- prittivacant@gmail.com

I went ahead and bought a copy. It was just 2.99 on Amazon. Can't wait to read!

message 42: by Hanu (new)

Hanu | 13 comments 214prez@gmail.com ePub please!

message 43: by Shauna (new)

Shauna I would like to review - szaffuto27@gmail.com

Karina Ramirez (karinaramirez) | 338 comments here's my review! thank you so much!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

:)

Christa | 47 comments Here is my review, I can't wait for Forever Loved!

message 46: by Deanna (new) - added it

Deanna Roy (deannaroy) I am very hands off reviews and I actually try not to read them -- they are readers' territory for you to help each other, but I did read these and Karina especially -- it is very sweet to mention that you read all the babies names' listed in the back. Having them there was so important to the moms. <3

I'm one of those people whose life and writing sort of crash through each other, inextricably intertwined.

Thank you.

message 47: by Debra (new)

Debra Elsner (bookbug64) | 20 comments I would like to review; sioux2d@yahoo.com in mobi

message 48: by Melody (new) - added it

Melody (melody05) | 7 comments If there is any more copy, I would love to review this book. I wanted to read this book quite a while now and saw many good reviews about it so I would like to give it a try. If there is more copy then please send me one in epub format. Email: htoo_shee@yahoo.com. If not then, I will have to find some other way to read it. Thank you! :)

Nadine Bookaholic (nadinesobsessedwithbooks) | 119 comments if you are willing to send out more copies I would love to read and review this for you.

you can send a kindle compatible copy to me at nma27@aol.com

Thank you!

Ashley (pageturningmama) | 141 comments Thank you so much for the opportunity to read and review.

« previous 1