Reign discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
What do you think of Lola? Are you rooting for her and Bash?

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle R'dson (ellerdson) | 22 comments I think Lola and Bash were adorable in the episode when she was nursing him. But then Mary and Bash are adorable as well... So, I think I would be happy with Bash and Lola, or Mary and Bash.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Same... I'm wondering if they'll form a relationship somewhere down the line or if some young lord or royal relative will come and sweep her off her feet...

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) I totally ship Lola and Bash!

message 5: by Rachel (new)

If she ever gets over Colin!

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Ikr? I thought they had that sort of connection but Bash seems to have forgotten all about it while she looks like she hasn't. Still love Mary and Bash, but then again i guess i wouldn't mine them

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Yeah Bash is too focused on Mary to notice Lola.

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments Yeah I noticed that too, Lola and Bash had something!! But I don't think it will come to be anything "yet" maybe.......

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Hmm it's possible they might have some sort of fling, but he is way too wound up with Mary i think

message 10: by Rachel (new)

I agree with both of you.... I feel as though this love triangle won't be resolved for a while.

message 11: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Nov 18, 2013 04:02PM) (new)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Agree with all you guys. I think he really likes Mary, and even though i dont ship lola and bash, i still want lola too be happy with someone else! :)

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Same! She needs someone... She doesn't really have any issues or problems at the moment...

message 13: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I felt like she got over Collin WAY to fast she was a little bit upset for like one episode and then starts flirting with Bash. I like Bash with Mary. Lola kinda bugs me.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

I know right?! She got over it way too quickly and she is always chastising Mary.

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I'm like gosh girl she all ready has a mommy, and I'm pretty sure that you are not it.

message 16: by Rachel (new)

I know right?! And Mary is a Queen! Lola needs to learn her place

message 17: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I'm like gosh girl maybe if your boyfriend had enough spine to stand up to the Queen and NOT TRY TO RAPE YOUR FRIEND he wouldn't have gotten beheaded. Not that you seemed to care that much. Just enough to get pissed off at Mary? What the heck was that about? Nothing about that situation was her fault.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

I know right?! She blamed it all on Mary! Maybe if Collin didn't come, he wouldn't have been killed...

message 19: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 14 comments Oh Lola! Her first love is killed and now she is falling for Bash...I felt like that wasn't going to work out for her either. But what interesting is that she knew Bash seems to have feelings for Mary.

message 20: by Rachel (last edited Nov 21, 2013 02:57PM) (new)

She got over Collin way too quickly

message 21: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 14 comments That's true...I didn't think about that...Jeeze! Makes me think less of her even more.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

She's kind of annoying me... She keeps rebuking Mary and telling her what to do!

message 23: by Nat (new)

Nat (talieami) | 22 comments I'm annoyed she totally blamed the whole Colin situation on Mary when there was NOTHING Mary could have done to stop it. Not sure how I feel about her and Bash

message 24: by Anaika (last edited Feb 14, 2014 06:31PM) (new)

Anaika Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "What do you think of Lola? Are you rooting for her and Bash?

"

I just found something disturbing has this episode aired or is this a future episode. Why is Francis holding her face and she looks like she was crying. I am confused. See for yourself it is at 0:20.

http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/reign/ro...

message 25: by Yasmine (new)

Yasmine  | 33 comments I know I just saw that preview. francis was holding lola's face like he was about to kiss her....I think lola reminds me of mary a lot and francis is trying to get over mary so he might be trying to go for lola.

message 26: by Yasmine (new)

Yasmine  | 33 comments and bash belongs and looks cuter with mary. I love him soooooo much.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Agree and agree. :)

message 28: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Well aren't you a trashy little ho? HA! Now Kenna's not the sluttiest! *dances around more* I feel certain that sleeping with the guy one of your best friends loved makes you sluttier than sleeping with the King. Yep. HA! Also I never liked Lola. She's so prissy and self righteous and it took her about two minutes to get over the guy she 'loved' and those two minutes were spent hating on her friend who was in no way responsible for his death and was trying to comfort her. But I still hate Francis the most...

message 29: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments Lola.............I won't ever trust her again!!!! Don't talk to Mary, Don't touch Mary, don't even breath near Mary's vicinity!!!!! How could you SLEEP WITH FRANCIS......of all the MEN.....Francis......(side eyeing) her for the rest of the season. When Mary find, I hope it's off with your head time. She's your friend and even though Mary isn't with Francis you know she still cares for him.......LOW

message 30: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) *happy grin* I hope she beheads Francis AND Lola! Win Win!

message 31: by SofiaSevero (new)

SofiaSevero | 34 comments '' Rebecca: I can’t believe Lola and Francis hooked up on Reign! Please tell me that will not continue! We need Frary fans need some hope!
"Lola gets involved with Francis, but she will also move on to others," showrunner Laurie McCarthy assures. “She’s the first of our girls to be really driven to find a husband.” And one small tease for this week’s can’t-miss (seriously!) ep? One of the other ladies-in-waiting learns of Lola and Francis’ connection. ''

message 32: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Sophie wrote: "'' Rebecca: I can’t believe Lola and Francis hooked up on Reign! Please tell me that will not continue! We need Frary fans need some hope!
"Lola gets involved with Francis, but she will also move o...One of the other ladies-in-waiting learns of Lola and Francis’ connection. ''
"

What do you bet it's Kenna? Grr. I hate Lola. and 'move on to others' Kenna's only slept with the King. HA! Therefore Lola's sluttier! *dances around* What now! Kenna's not the sluttiest!

message 33: by SofiaSevero (new)

SofiaSevero | 34 comments Yeah i though it would be her too, and it was !!
I never thought kenna to be the sluttiest. I mean... she may be with the king but she actually believed he loved her and did it out of trust.

message 34: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Sophie wrote: "Yeah i though it would be her too, and it was !!
I never thought kenna to be the sluttiest. I mean... she may be with the king but she actually believed he loved her and did it out of trust."

Woo! I like you! *highfives*

message 35: by Rachel (new)

she made a huge mistake *smh*

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I feel bad for her, though

message 37: by Rachel (new)

I do too because the one time she does something improper or wrong, it leaves her with child. :/

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr? But like Kenna said, she shouldn't have been doing that stuff if she didn't know everything about it…

message 39: by Rachel (new)

I know right?! just not thinking...

message 40: by Rachel (new)

I thought it was hilarious when Catherine was giving Mary all of those things to help her get pregnant XD

message 41: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) I wonder how Mary feels about Lola getting pregnant after just 1 night with Francis and she's still trying to get pregnant.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

It seems to me that Mary doesn't really want to have children yet :P

message 43: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (ramblingbooks) Miss Perfection (Rachel) wrote: "I thought it was hilarious when Catherine was giving Mary all of those things to help her get pregnant XD"

I thought so too XD

message 44: by Danielle (new)

Danielle R'dson (ellerdson) | 22 comments This week's episode was HILARIOUS, Catherine and Henry were killing me! It was a nice contrast to the heavy stuff going on with Lola.

message 45: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 14 comments Did anyone feel anything when Kenna was like totally on the up's at the fact that Lola was pregnant with his kid?! She was like oh Mary will get over it, now you're secure since its a royal child, the future kings child...Kenna did not think it was that big of a deal...Now what does that say about her?

message 46: by Ryah (new)

Ryah | 4 comments I know I shouldn't have been thinking this but I kind of wanted Lola to get rid of the baby because my thought process was like no! Mary is with Francis and not Lola. I don't care if lola dies just let Francis be with Mary.
Yeah I kinds feel bad for thinking that.

message 47: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Brittany wrote: "Did anyone feel anything when Kenna was like totally on the up's at the fact that Lola was pregnant with his kid?! She was like oh Mary will get over it, now you're secure since its a royal child, ..."

She's a ditz :D But she's a beautiful, beautiful ditz so.... :D

message 48: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Ryah wrote: "I know I shouldn't have been thinking this but I kind of wanted Lola to get rid of the baby because my thought process was like no! Mary is with Francis and not Lola. I don't care if lola dies just..."

It's fine that you want lola to die. You're a horrible person for thinking Mary and Francis should be together though.

message 49: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments I'm waiting to see how Francis is going to react when he eventually finds out. I know she's trying to find out what her "options" are, but at French court secrets ALWAYS get out eventually.

message 50: by Ryah (new)

Ryah | 4 comments @Miss Madness Herondale lol well I wouldn't say that I want Francis and Mary to end up together. I still want Bash to be with Mary. But I mean I don't absolutely hate Francis either. But I'm not neutral to the situation either. Well, I guess I am... ugh it's hard to describe.

« previous 1