Love Inspired Historicals discussion

chance for readers to have a say

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4952 comments Hi all a blog I am part of there is an article about content in Christian books and we are looking for readers to reply. Its a chance to say what you think is acceptable and what isn't. the link is http://australasianchristianwriters.b...
we would love a few comments.

message 2: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
Hi Jenny,
I went and read the blog and some of the comments. I met Narelle in San Francisco in 2008 at a conference.
Glad you brought this to my attention.

message 3: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
I went to the blog, too, Ausjenny! How wonderful that you Aussies have banded together in something like this!!

message 4: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4952 comments Thanks for commenting. Narelle will be published next year with heartsong presents.
We know a few authors who tend to blame the readers for them not selling when its actually sometimes the content.

message 5: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (debbiekaufman) | 66 comments Yes, good discussion. It's nice to hear viewpoints from readers and other authors. We can so get in our own little viewpoints and not see things how others might think about something. :)

message 6: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4952 comments Thanks Debbie. You will see the difference between Aussie and American readers and authors. Although some of us Aussies are as conservative as Americans.
Any readers who are lurking we would value your comments. The Aussies want to write books for the American market also and need to know what you do and don't like.

message 7: by Narelle (new)

Narelle (narelle_atkins) | 1 comments Jenny, thanks so much for mentioning the blog post here. Lyn, Janet and Debbie, we really appreciated hearing your thoughts and comments. Thanks for visiting :)