Reign discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
Oh Kenna... What do you think of her and her actions?

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Not so sure =/ i feel like her and the king would be okay together... but then again he's had this mistress around almost longer than his actual wife so it's pretty questionable.

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) I don't know what to think of her either. I don't think it's very wise of her to be with the king.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Yeah and didn't Kenna say that the king went to Diane to break off their relationship...? Kenna just lost her virginity so who's gonna marry her now? The king will grow tired of her eventually and toss her out. She's pretty but too reckless and a little bit slutty.

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments My thoughts exactly. And even though she said that i honestly don't think he's going to, and if he does it will be quite surprising.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Diane is back in the next episode. I saw it in the promo photos.

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments I must look at them now. *checking*

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments I agree, I was so mad at her b/c she should want more for herself than to be a mistress...... And the King is a dog, which will eventually get tired of her and move on to the next young girl!!!!! And now that she sleep with the King.....I don't know who would want her now!!

message 9: by Rachel (new)

I know right?! Well what about that Viscount that was in the second episode? The King demanded that he marry Kenna... Was that fake?

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Or not genuine?

message 11: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments I don't know.....he is the King so he could make that man marry her......but I don't trust anything the King does!!!!

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Same! He's so confusing and does appear to have a temper, i'm surprised he honestly waited so long for Kenna, but he does seem to want the newest toy, and to him that's all Kenna seems to be.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

And Kenna is too obtuse to realize it!

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Right she's to cocky and confident, she's putting too much into her feelings and probably thinks because of them he feels to the same.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

yeah. She's really not using her brain right now...

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments She's really pretty...but i dont think it would be the best of she becomes the king's new mistress. AGAIN, what wrong with just settling down for Mary. Like please enroll into "why Mary is better than everyone else 101"

message 17: by Rachel (new)

That would be so weird if Kenna became the new mistress. She's with Mary's fiance's dad. EEWW

message 18: by Madeline (last edited Nov 19, 2013 10:22PM) (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I like Kenna. She's my favorite.

You have to remember that:
1 The King came to her
2 She didn't just throw her virginity at him and she didn't really want to but he kinda forced her into it
3 She's still just a girl and he's a man taking advantage of her and she doesn't want to believe it
4 It's possible that he has fallen for her. She's gorgeous and has a backbone and personality and she might actually love him. Remember people very often marry older or younger people during this time period AND they don't have divorce.
5 I just like her. She's the prettiest and the spunkiest and yeah a little bit slutty, but compared to girls in OUR time period? Girl's a SAINT.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Haha I guess that's true Mads :)

message 20: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) oh Kenna, *grins* love that girl!

message 21: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 14 comments I like Kenna, she is very pretty and she is not actually slutty....She really likes the king and I just hope he goes through with his promise of making her his new mistress, cuz if he doesn't that will just break her, especially after they have been together. Also if he doesn't I hope he can round up enough kindness to find someone who will take her after she has been with him.

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments @Brittany i agree she really doesn't seem at all slutty when u think about it. She just wants the king, and because she's so young she has fooled herself of being in love with him, and wants him even if he doesn't feel the same. He does silly things (like the candles) and instantly it just seems to be forgiven. Due to last nights episode though i don't so much feel bad for her, she ran back into his arms almost instantly, and she just seems at a total lose of her feelings right now... so i have no idea whether to even feel bad for her at this point. She just seemed so wrapped around herself in last weeks episode, and i do hope the king would have the decency to set her up with someone as well now that he has had her.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Kenna did not think anything through. She does seen to be self-centered in these episodes and quite rash as well.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments 4 words!!!
DONT. GET. KENNA. HURT! (Please)
(that was 5 words..whatever)

message 25: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments lol yup five words. We all know that's what's probably going to happen though =/ and honestly i'm not even sure if i'm feeling bad for her at this point... it's sort of half and half.

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Honestly, Kenna deserves it. That's what she gets for going into things too fast and blindly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't like Kenna. Jumping into some secret relationship with a 700 year old king...ugh

message 28: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Lol 700 year old. In the first episode he didn't look tooooo bad, but then in the next he did >.< and just no. And still not sure how to feel about it. I feel like it'll be really sad when we see her heart break, but right now i feel she does deserve it =/

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

XD I tend to be a wee bit dramatic with ages
But seriously! Shes like fifteen or around there. She shouldn't be messing around with him

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Yeah that's gross. I'm pretty sure that's illegal too...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it's statutory rape or something

message 32: by Danielle (new)

Danielle R'dson (ellerdson) | 22 comments I feel bad for her, but at the same time, she had it coming. She was pretty slutty (IMO) in the first ep, just randomly making out with the king when she didn't even know him...

message 33: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 14 comments Well in those days age didn't really matter lol, but yeah it's sad she can't realize what he is doing to her. If anyone saw this past Thursdays episode you will know exactly what I mean. I was just so mad when I saw what happened, and yeah she is a young girl and at that age your mind and heart are at odds with each other.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Did anybody realize that we all wanna kill half of the reign cast..because we all just hate them sooo much. Lol

message 35: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "Honestly, Kenna deserves it. That's what she gets for going into things too fast and blindly."

*Angry face*

I LUVS Kenna. She's my FAVORITE.

message 36: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Not her fault she fell in love with a man whore crazy jerk face King. Love is fickle that way.

message 37: by Danielle (new)

Danielle R'dson (ellerdson) | 22 comments Yeah, but she just fell in love with him just like that. She barely knows him. I think she's in love with the idea of him or something.

message 38: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) So? What's wrong with that? We are GIRLS we have HORMONES. She thinks she loves him. He's a man whore. SHE is not the problem here! If I guy who you loved, spelled out your name in a kazillion candles and took out tiles from his floor because you asked him to would you think he loved you back? Yeppers. She's NAIVE. She doesn't understand that a man would go to that much effort simply to get her to bed. She thinks he LOVES her too. SHE'S not watching the show. SHE doesn't see him acting like a $%^*& and sleeping around. She only sees what the king wants her to see.

message 39: by Danielle (last edited Nov 24, 2013 12:21PM) (new)

Danielle R'dson (ellerdson) | 22 comments I never said she was a problem or anything. I just said she fell in love with him when she barely knows him. I have hormones too, doesn't mean I'm gonna jump into the arms of the first man that shows me some kindness. I just feel like she should know better, that's all.

message 40: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Weeeeelllll, she's kinda impulsive.....

message 41: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) *grins* BUT IMPULSIVE IS SO MUCH FUNNER THAN THINKING THINGS THROUGH!!!!! Can't say I blame her. Mainly because I like her too much.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

So you would get with some old bald guy? o.O

message 43: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) EWWWWW NO! I never said I was impulsive! *giggles* Mmmmkay, I'm a little impulsive. But I'm not impulsive about guys. Nope. Mad no likee guys. They are all pervs until proven otherwise. That is why I love my BOOK boys. They are wonderfully unrealistic.

message 44: by Danielle (new)

Danielle R'dson (ellerdson) | 22 comments That's so true

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm..I agree with Danielle tho. Thats...disgusting. Naivety is no excuse. Neither is being impuslsive

message 46: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Never said me and Kenna have similar taste in guys either. Just that I LOVES HER! Can't help it, I'm naturally sympathetic to pretty people. I'm vain like that... If Kenna was ugly I'd probably be all like DANG GIRL YOU FLOOOZY!!!! But she's pretty and as human I am drawn to things that are beautiful. Boys, books, friends, clothes, characters in T.V. shows you name it.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

O.o

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Janhavi wrote: "Did anybody realize that we all wanna kill half of the reign cast..because we all just hate them sooo much. Lol"

Lol good point XD

message 49: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) O.o?

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Kenna gets really defensive about her relationship with the king... I wonder when she'll start doubting their love and "healthy" relationship.

« previous 1 3