Reign discussion

Main Characters > Francis

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
What do you think of Francis? Do you like him? Hate him?

message 2: by Stavroula (new)

Stavroula That smile of his...Makes me dizzy every time i look at him!

message 3: by Rachel (new)

He's cute too, I think Bash is hotter tho.

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleyostroot) Francis is my favorite omg I can't. I don't love Bash as much as everyone else seems to, but Francis is just perfect.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

He is pretty perfect.

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleyostroot) Although this crap with Olivia and his mom... How does he not see how terrible those two are?!

message 7: by Rachel (new)

And why does he think that his mother has stopped trying to get rid of Mary? After that confrontation in the second episode, he thinks that she'll stop meddling?

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Not perfect sorry =P but i still love him when he's with Mary, and not with Olivia. And ikr that confrontation seems pointless if it's never brought up again and he's oblivious to everything going on around him.

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleyostroot) I know, he probably just doesn't want to think of his mother in such a bad way. She acts much sweeter around him. Mary needs to have a talk with him and tell him that she's up to no good. I can't believe she's trying to get Olivia to get pregnant, and she just went along with it only because the queen says she can be controlled while Mary can't? Like you really want to get into that?

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments D= forgot about the getting pregnant thing >.< omg this means something horrible is bound to happen.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Good points.... But still. Come on Francis, think think think!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments I really dont want hate him, but he's just...bi-polar i guess. One day its like: Mary i love you...and next day: change of plans sorry my ex lover is coming back...and ohh yeah she might be the mistress. Plus that smile look...awakward...on him.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

You're totally right. He's bipolar! He's sweet and sentimental and kind one day and mean, domineering, forceful, oblivious, and rude the next day! Totally not fair to Mary or us viewers!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments ohhh tell me about..one day my parents will find a broken tv...just because i was soo mad!

message 15: by Stavroula (new)

Stavroula I was so furious at him 4 kissing olivia..still am..completely outrageous!! and his mother...that bitch! everytime i see her i wanna throw sth at her..

message 16: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments SteviBookLover lol, I couldn't agree more!!!! I was like Francis get some sense......you just told Mary that you wanted her!!!! Olivia and the Queen just makes me sick......the Queen would be apart of Olivia being back!!!!

message 17: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments So are we thinking that Francis is going to sleep with Olivia.....b/c I hope not!!!! That's what the Queen wants for her so she can get pregnant!!!! I hope Francis get some sense and see that Olivia is a horrible person!!!!

message 18: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments I love Francis.. I know he really cares about Mary.. But this whole Olivia thing last week made me feel like he was a jerk..

message 19: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleyostroot) I don't think he would be stupid enough to sleep with Olivia, but I think she might get pregnant with someone else and then claim it's his baby. It's crazy how he was so heartbroken when Mary was going to leave and now he's like, yeah well maybe I'll just make Olivia my mistress! Idk, I think they fight because they care about each other. Like Francis said "she irritates me like no other" lolol

message 20: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments I missed the episode where she was going to leave.. I need to watch it online at some point. Did he care that she was going to marry what's his face.. he seems pretty uninterested in the idea of marrying her sometimes..

message 21: by Prpages (new)

Prpages @Shannnon you can watch it here: http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/reign/a-...

message 22: by Prpages (new)

Prpages You guys can also vote for Reign as best new T.V. Drama at the Peoples choice award here: http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/vote...
Shows that win awards early on have less of a chance of being canceled.

message 23: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments Thanks!!

message 24: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments I watched it.. So I am coming to to conclusion that Francis might be in love with her, but still not sure what is holding him back.

message 25: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments I know, is he scared of something.....I know he cares about Mary b/c he wouldn't have fought to have her stay in France. Idk what's holding him back.....

message 26: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Nov 18, 2013 03:05PM) (new)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Tammy wrote: "I know, is he scared of something.....I know he cares about Mary b/c he wouldn't have fought to have her stay in France. Idk what's holding him back....."

Hmmm wonder what he's scared about. Yeah, he definitely cares about Mary, but sometime he just has to be a jerk, like what makes him change his mind i mean Mary is perfect!

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Why did he fight so hard for Mary if now he's just going to ignore her?! He is an enigma.

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Or maybe because he's a teenage guy?

message 29: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments Rachel wrote: "Why did he fight so hard for Mary if now he's just going to ignore her?! He is an enigma."

She doesn't live glued to his side, and I think he realizes that she won't pine after him and take his crap and that hurts his ego.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

That's a good point

message 31: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) He's a @#$%^*%^&* with no respect for others and is totally unworthy of Mary and after kissing Olivia, considering her as a mistress and then going off with her at the end... Oh he is SOOOOO beyond redemption. Being hot makes up for a lot of character flaws for me, but Francis is so on my $*** list. I'm going to be ticked if Mary still ends up marrying her. Short of dying for her there is NOTHING that will redeem him to me.

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Get your head together Francis!!

message 33: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments I don't think we should be so quick to say he is unworthy, I rewatched some of the episodes and I think he is in love with her, but I think his dad is pulling the strings and he doesn't want to be hurt if his father decides to not for the alliance and allow the two to marry. He isn't thinking, but I think he is trying to keep his heart safe.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Francis is annoying and I often want to slap him

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Miss Amazingness wrote: "Francis is annoying and I often want to slap him"

Agreed XD

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Shannon wrote: "I don't think we should be so quick to say he is unworthy, I rewatched some of the episodes and I think he is in love with her, but I think his dad is pulling the strings and he doesn't want to be ..."

Yeah, but OLIVIA!!??

message 37: by Rachel (new)

And his coldness and hypocrisy?!

message 38: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments I think I might be the only one hoping Francis pulls it together.. That doesn't mean I don't like Bash too, because I do.. But I also know that Francis and Mary based on history end up together, so I think I want to see him change and not hurt Mary.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I actually hope the same. I like Bash more, but I think I'm rooting for Francis to be with Mary

message 40: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments Miss Amazingness wrote: "I actually hope the same. I like Bash more, but I think I'm rooting for Francis to be with Mary"

I'm glad I am not alone on this :)

message 41: by Rachel (new)

I feel the same too. I LOVE Bash but I'm hoping that thinks work out for Francis and Mary. They are perfect together.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Francis looks just a liiitle bit feminine?

message 43: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "I feel the same too. I LOVE Bash but I'm hoping that thinks work out for Francis and Mary. They are perfect together."

Super glad I am not on my own guys lol I feel like there are a lot of Mash fans, but in the end history does put these together so let's hope it works out..

message 44: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I hate him more and more with each passing episode. You are turning into your father. Mary does not deserve this. You do not deserve her. The future "Kennas" do no deserve this. You son of a biscuit.

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Dearest Francis,

I am REALLY mad at you right now. Why do you have to be so infuriating and mean to Mary? Stop messing around with Olivia.

Your annoyed subject,
Rachel

message 46: by Aline (new)

Aline I think he is gorgeous but sebastian its gorgeous too...its kind of hard to decide wich one is more beautiful. I used to be team trancis but after episode 6 I am so team Sebastian. Foe now I am hating francis, but I know its temporary. ..lol

message 47: by Yasmine (new)

Yasmine  | 33 comments I hate Francis ever since the last episode of reign. he is mean and cold with bash and Mary. I love bash he is so gorgeous and nice. I feel so bad for him.

message 48: by Aline (new)

Aline Meenaloves16 wrote: "I hate Francis ever since the last episode of reign. he is mean and cold with bash and Mary. I love bash he is so gorgeous and nice. I feel so bad for him."
Ohy gosh...since when do you read minds? That's exactly what I think...he is pretty but after what he did at episode 6 I am so team Sebastian

message 49: by Sara (new)

Sara I just don't like his attitude. He seemed to really like Mary and beginning to love her and then idk he just seems so disrespectful!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments What can you say he's just an idiot bipolar dude -___-

« previous 1 3