♥ Young Adult and New Adult Readers ♥ discussion

BUDDY READS: COMPLETED > The Sound by Sarah Alderson --> Start Date: December 17th, 2013

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelc13) | 1467 comments Mod
Please join me and Jacquelyn as we read The Sound by Sarah Alderson.

Synopsis~
When aspiring music journalist Ren Kingston takes a job nannying for a wealthy family on the exclusive island of Nantucket, playground for Boston's elite, she's hoping for a low-key summer reading books and blogging about bands. Boys are firmly off the agenda.

What she doesn't count on is falling in with a bunch of party-loving private school kids who are hiding some dark secrets, falling (possibly) in love with the local bad boy, and falling out with a dangerous serial killer...

message 2: by Jacquelyn (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) Woo!

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

Hace you started this one too?

message 4: by Jacquelyn (last edited Dec 17, 2013 03:54AM) (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) Nope. My library is not getting in books as fast as they were so I have to wait! :( Have you?

message 5: by Chelsea (new)

Not yet!

I requested a book once from my library... I eventually got it over 400-something days later!

message 6: by Jacquelyn (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) Are you serious or exaggerating? LOL!

message 7: by Chelsea (last edited Dec 17, 2013 01:05PM) (new)

I'm serious, it was like 432 days or close to there when it arrived. I had already picked the book off the shelf (since my library owned like 3 copies) by then It's was pretty amusing though.

message 8: by Jacquelyn (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) Oh goodness! My library never took that long, LOL. I should stop complaining then. The longest my library has taken is a week and a half. (: Hopefully this one comes in the next few days!

message 9: by Chelsea (new)

Ya, it was only that one time though lol. I will wait to start reading when you get The Sound!

message 10: by Jacquelyn (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) Okay! haha! Thanks for your patience! (:

♥ Young Adult and New Adult Readers ♥

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Sound (other topics)