Darynda Jones Fans discussion

Death and the Girl He Loves > Chapter 15 - The Magic Dissolving-Bones Trick

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa Hoang (new)

Lisa Hoang (theconsummatereader) | 47 comments Mod
So what did you guys think of Lorelei's end to the supposed Apocalypse? Personally, I certainly didn't see it coming and I am really glad the gang remembered the real Lorelei. :)

message 2: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Me too! It would of devastated fans if it were any different.

message 3: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments I didn't see it coming, but I'm glad she ended up with her parents. But to be honest, I wanted more apocalypse action ;)

Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) | 609 comments Mod
Ines wrote: "I didn't see it coming, but I'm glad she ended up with her parents. But to be honest, I wanted more apocalypse action ;)"

I agree with you Ines. I was happy that she was able to be reunited with her parents, but I was expecting some kind of big fight scene. So it threw me that there was such a non-confrontational solution.

message 5: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) wrote: "Ines wrote: "I didn't see it coming, but I'm glad she ended up with her parents. But to be honest, I wanted more apocalypse action ;)"

I agree with you Ines. I was happy that she was able to be re..."

It was a bit of "that's it"? And the real hero ended up being Mac but we don't get to "live" any of that.

Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) | 609 comments Mod
Ines wrote: "Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) wrote: "Ines wrote: "I didn't see it coming, but I'm glad she ended up with her parents. But to be honest, I wanted more apocalypse action ;)"

I agree with you Ines. I was..."

It would have been really cool to see Lorelei go back, interact with Mac, hear her convince him and then flashes of Mac at those critical points and not just hear that it happened like this.

message 7: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) wrote: "Ines wrote: "Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) wrote: "Ines wrote: "I didn't see it coming, but I'm glad she ended up with her parents. But to be honest, I wanted more apocalypse action ;)"

I agree with yo..."

Couldn't agree more!

message 8: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (vicki_lp) | 217 comments Mod
Yes! I would have liked more of Mac's story!