Angel Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 179 (179 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Lux landed with a soft thud on the grassy area. The lake was crystal clear and blue. It was around spring so most of the flower buds were starting to blossom. The air braided her hair and a smile came to play as the clouds moved ahead.

message 2: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Jae flew head first into the water. When her head rose above the now calm water she noticed the person standing by the water's edge. She wanted to apologize for drenching them in water but she was far too embarrassed. She ducked her head under the water once more. Please don't be too angry with me!

message 3: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Lux dried herself with a quick spell. Who was that? They had came flying really fast.

message 4: by E (new)

E Evan walked down to the lake. He looked out at the water.

message 5: by E (new)

E Evan stretched his wings out. They were as black as night. His wings let off a dark aura and it seemed to absorb the light and make it cold. Evan saw some one looking at him and hid his wings.

message 6: by E (new)

E Evan flew down to the ledge. "Are you okay?" He asked.

message 7: by E (new)

E .

message 8: by E (new)

E "I think you sprained your ankle." He said. "I'm not a healer." He said "Can you fly?" He asked

message 9: by E (new)

E "For what?" Evan asked. "You healed it." He proclaimed

message 10: by E (new)

E "I'm Evan." He said extending his hand.

message 11: by E (new)

E "Nice to meet you Ivy" he said

message 12: by E (new)

E "So I noticed that your a holy angel" he said. She was rather good looking.

message 13: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas lay Max down beside Arielle

message 14: by Arwen (new)

Arwen "stop it I'm trying to help"
he waled away to tend to Arielle
"hey big A" he whispered "time to wake up"

message 15: by E (new)

E Sydney (Daughter of Athena) wrote: ""Indeed.." She shrugged. "But it is rather boring.. What is it like to be Fallen?""

"Oh it is so much better" he said "No expectations and you can do whatever you want whenever you want" he said smiling.

message 16: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Arielle gasped clawing at the air, Cas sat back satisfied.

he walked back to Max 'why are you crying?"

message 17: by Arwen (new)

Arwen "what bitch?"

message 18: by Arwen (new)

Arwen "Max she is long gone. remember, she hasn't come back"

message 19: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas was looking at Max weirdly "Max Zara was never here"

message 20: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas looked at her non plussed

message 21: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas sighed "ok"

message 22: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas kissed the top of her head

message 23: by Arwen (new)

Arwen He bent down "i love you" he whispered

message 24: by Arwen (new)

Arwen he pulled out a necklace from his top "i want you to have this, my younger brother who died made this for me"

((wink wink nudge nudge))

message 25: by Arwen (new)

Arwen ((haha))

"of course I'm sure sweetheart" Cas said, his cocky demenor returning.

message 26: by Arwen (new)

Arwen "keep it safe"

message 27: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas kissed her hard, pressing her against the grass

message 28: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas tugged at her lip, with his teeth. murmuring her name

Arielle rolled away

message 29: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas gazed at her, not knowing how intense his stare was

message 30: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas blinked, "just thinking on how come i deserved to be soul mates with someone as perfect as you" he said casually

message 31: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas snorted. "you don't look in the mirror often do you?"

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) Hex ran near the lake,stopped, did a sharp intake of breath and jumped in.

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) Hex heard someone in garbled sound waves and stopped shaking. She peaked her head over the waters edge, her hair billowing equal with the water level behind her, then dashed quickly bellow the water level.

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) Hex snickered at the garbled sound waves that where obviously coming from the New girl, she wondered what it was like to eh able to just not care. she came up for air and climbed on the bank and started ringing out her hair.

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) Hex sensed her looking at her and she sat up straight, small shivers going up and down her spine.

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) ((LOL XD))

Hex gulped and shook her hair out then turned around and picked up her backpack she left there a few days ago.

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) Hex opened up her backpack and turned around while simultaneously taking out her brush. When she saw the girl doing something weird she tried to hide all emotion from her face and She sat back down and bridge her hair out. ((btw she won't talk to you unless you talk to her :p she's kinda shy))

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) ((I'm not stupid ¡-¡))

Hex liked that song too and smiled slightly, starring at the water.

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) ((OH MY GOSH THANK YOU YOU JUST SAVED MY AWKWARD BUTT))

Hex looked up and her smile faded suddenly getting shy "uh...hi."

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) Hex smiled slightly "Amythest is a nice name."

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) "nah, it's ok, I like to sing to." she said, trying not to think about past memories of he past singing.

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) He's first that was nope, not so cool.but all she said was "yeah."

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) "ok, bye" Hex waved and ignored her mistake.

message 47: by Arwen (new)

Arwen "and its like starlight" Cas said with a serious face

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) Hex heard the voice and silently retreated to the safety of the forest surrounding.

message 49: by Arwen (new)

Arwen "you blush a lot" arielle stated.

Cas pushed her, so she fell over

message 50: by Arwen (new)

Arwen "its cute" Cas mollified her

« previous 1 3 4