Manga & Anime Lovers discussion

Anime/Manga > Quotes

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Karolina (new)

Karolina | 172 comments Mod
Have you ever had a quote from manga or anime that you simply loved?

message 2: by Domovoi (new)

Domovoi (Domovoi56) | 8 comments "If I'm reincarnated, I want to be a clam." -Monkey D. Luffy

message 3: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Getting dumped always makes a man stronger, but then again, men aren’t meant to pursue happiness…
Jiraiya (Naruto Shippuden)

message 4: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.
Kagetoki Kariya (Samurai Champloo)

message 5: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) People, who can’t throw something important away, can never hope to change anything.
Armin Arlert (Shingeki no Kyojin)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments I can’t whistle so i just say the words wheet-whoo.
Fay D. Flourite (Tsubasa Chronicles)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments At this moment, my body and soul, to the last hair, belong to my master.
Sebastian (Black Butler)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments Because I’m one hell of a butler.
Sebastian (Black Butler)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments What is Living?
living is continuing to make choices
Living is enjoying oneself
Living is continuing to make choices
Living is expressing one’s will
Living is enjoying oneself
Living is continuing to search
Living is eating
Living is continuing to fight
Living is being lost
Living is preparing oneself
(Devil Survivor 2 : The Animation)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments I … humiliated as a pet … my house was but, my family was killed. I was such a … powerless kid. Therefore, I returned to this place in order to make those people who put me through such fate taste the same humiliation. The successors of the generations killed three years prior would come to me as long as I am the head of the Phantomhive family that stands in their way. I’m waiting … for them to come and try to kill me here.
Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments Edward Elric: I said get down on the ground!
Russell Tringham : What? So we can see eye to eye
(Fullmetal Alchemist)

message 12: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments "Ah? Who said that you have to go out on your days off? Going out is too troublesome."
Satsuki Shindo
Happy Cafe Volume 11, Chapter 54

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments OMG I LOVE THAT MANGA!! is it with that shorty???

message 14: by Karolina (new)

Karolina | 172 comments Mod
Awww, guys... you have some nice quotes there. It's too bad that we can't have them somewhere in our group so everyone could see. :) There's a space for videos, so feel free to add!

message 15: by Chelsea (last edited Nov 18, 2013 10:27PM) (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments Chelsea wrote: ""Ah? Who said that you have to go out on your days off? Going out is too troublesome."
Satsuki Shindo
Happy Cafe Volume 11, Chapter 54"

It was said by Shindo to Uru.
Happy Cafe Volume 11, Chapter 54 - Pg. 23

message 17: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ~ away in ....lost track wrote: "XD <3 LOOOVE THAT MANGA!!"

It is a great manga, I have read 79 out of the 82 Chapter but have not been able to finish the last few because when I do it will be over & I do not feel the story is close enough to the end.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments lol i lost track of where i was up to so i stopped...:/

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments imma around up to 57 i think might continue ^^

message 20: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments I use MyAnimeList to keep track of were I am in my manga series as well as anime.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments i use my menu bar to sroe links....but i hace so many that..

message 22: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ~ away in ....lost track wrote: "i use my menu bar to sroe links....but i hace so many that..
."

I do that as well but I figured using MyAnimeList was helpful as well because if my computer dies I won't have to try to remember were I left off in a series.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 230 comments :'( http://mangafox.me/manga/shiawase_kis...

NUUU ICHIRO!!!!

grr see what you did? now imma reading it all over again *sigh* but tis so good ^^

message 26: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ~ away in ....lost track wrote: "omg uru <3 : http://mangafox.me/manga/shiawase_kis..."

Volume 2 is probably one of my favorites from the series. I love the relationship between Sou & Uru throughout the series and the bonus at the end of volume 2 was really cute as well.
Happy Cafe Volume 2, Chapter 8: Page 11

message 28: by Chelsea (last edited Nov 20, 2013 10:56PM) (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ~ away in ....lost track wrote: ":'( http://mangafox.me/manga/shiawase_kis...

NUUU ICHIRO!!!!

grr see what you did? now imma reading it all over again *sigh* but tis so good ^^"

I forgot about that & I agree, poor Icchiro! At least he has people there for him now.
Happy Cafe Volume 3, Chapter 15: Page 28

message 30: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments I also love the scene at the end of Episode 21 of Maid Sama.

message 31: by Emma (new)

Emma | 59 comments “We have just witnessed a classic example of what I like to call 'misdirected rage'. I believe the technical term is being an ass.”
Fruit Baskets

message 32: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments Emma wrote: "“We have just witnessed a classic example of what I like to call 'misdirected rage'. I believe the technical term is being an ass.”
Fruit Baskets"

I have not read or seen Fruit Basket yet but that sounds like a great quote!

message 33: by Emma (new)

Emma | 59 comments It always makes me laugh LOL

message 34: by San (new)

San | 14 comments guys, out of all 33 replies
less than10 of them are actually quotes

THOSE WHO SHOULD KILL ARE THOSE ARE PREPARED TO BE KILLED
Lelouch Lamperouge
Code Geass

Z: Wizard (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ (99AnimeKnight) | 55 comments When you close your eyes and look at the World, what do you see?
Lenalee Lee (D.Gray-man)

Read more: http://animequotes.net/d-gray-man-quo...

Z: Wizard (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ (99AnimeKnight) | 55 comments Even while you are in doubt, there will be an answer you will arrive to. even while you are in pain, your happiness will be waiting.
(D.Gray-Man)

xXQueenofHeartsXx | 31 comments “Fundamentally, to be happy you have to bear the burden of an equal amount of misery. To get something good, you have to put up with something bad.”
(xxxHolic)

“Being happy is not a right, but a duty. A duty to yourself. Waiving rights is one thing, but failing in your duty is downright irresponsible.”
(xxxholic)

message 38: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments "When you say that it reeks of something illegal"- Fruits Basket, Sohma Yuki.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments "We will now Dine in hell!" ~ Otonashi, Angel Beats.

message 40: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments 'What happens when snow melts?'
'It becomes water?'
'It becomes Spring...'- Tohru Honda, Fruits Basket.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 161 comments "...Why?" - Kanade, Angel Beats.

message 42: by ληgєłα (new)

ληgєłα  (angelacousins) | 250 comments How is "Why" a quote?

message 43: by DeepTiNkEr5 (last edited Apr 17, 2014 12:44PM) (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 17 comments "Stupid Sinji!" - Auska Shikimi

message 44: by Chelsea (last edited May 11, 2014 10:48PM) (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments I just read Black Bird, Vol. 5 and this was in chapter 21
Black Bird Chapter 21 Page 142 Black Bird Chapter 21 Page 143

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 35 comments "Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget the lesson that it taught you!"
-Lucy Heartfilia, Fairy Tail

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 35 comments "Always trying to make myself seem strong...
So I locked my own heart in a suit of armor...
And cried."
-Erza Scarlet, Fairy Tail

message 48: by Atm (new)

Atm (aryes) | 13 comments DRRR!! Durarara!! 1 by Ryohgo Narita Izaya: "Your guilt will be your past and that will be your god."

Izaya Orihara again: "You think you're special? You're not! Everyone's the same. Everyone lies. Everyone hides things. Nobody goes through this life being completely honest!"

Eyeshield 21, Vol. 1 The Boy With the Golden Legs by Riichiro Inagaki

Hiruma: "Devils don't ask gods for favors"

message 49: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Varnell | 162 comments Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

message 50: by grant (new)

grant wilcock (grantj400) | 133 comments just who in hell do you think I am

guren lagan

« previous 1