Angel Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 179 (179 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Ghost~still Luna~ | 317 comments Mod
Lily went to the park and sat on a bench she didn't know where to look for Jason

message 2: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Evie walked with Jason. "You ok? You're kind of quiet..."

Lily looked up and saw Jason and blushed but wasn't sure if she should go up to him

message 4: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Evie smiled back "Alright." she saw Lily looking at Jason "Do you know her?"

Lily walked by Jason and closed her eyes her moonlight colored hair flowing down her back and she sighed softly and went over to the fountain

Lily wouldn't respond she was afraid to say what she wanted to say

message 7: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Evie noticed how pale he got. She looked at the girl curiously. "Hi." she said politely.

message 8: by Ghost~still Luna~ (last edited Nov 17, 2013 01:48PM) (new)

Lily nods as to acknowledge the girl and to answer his question but she wouldn't speak what would sis do in this situation she thought

message 9: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Evie glanced between Jason and Lily.

Lily looked up at Jason

Lily walked away and hid her tears and went to her dorm

message 12: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Evie looked at him curiously "Was she ok? She looked kind of..sad.."

message 13: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments "Oh gotcha... so where do you wanna go after this?"

message 14: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Evie froze. She hadn't been kissed in a long time. The fact that he didn't like her seemed too unreal now. She pulled away a bit. "How about we go to my dorm. Would that be ok?" she asked, suddenly feeling very shy again

message 15: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments .

message 16: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments ((Whoops I didnt mean to do that))

(( poor Lilith ))

message 18: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments ((Ya I felt sorry for her :( ))

(( yea and sadly she was created for Jason :(. ))

message 20: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments ((Aw thats too bad))

(( yea ))

message 22: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments ((Maybe they can be friends? :3))

message 23: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Evie smiled mischievously "well I don't know..you'll have to find out."

message 24: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Matt walked along the path looking around him.

message 25: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "Yea.... Whats wrong?"HE asked looking at her.

message 26: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Matt glared at Jason resisting the urge to summon his katana.

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments He cut between them."Hey leave the lady alone she said that you guys aren't a couple."

message 28: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "I'm her boyfriend."HE said and summoned his katana and in a quick motion he had the blade to Jason's throat.

message 29: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "I'll only do it if he forces me to."He said pulling the blade back and sheathing his sword.

message 30: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Matt laughed."Wow getting your but kicked by a girl that's real cool."HE said extending his arm to help him up.

message 31: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Matt ignored him because he knew Jason was trying to get under his skin.

message 32: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Matt pulled him off of her before their lips touched.He threw him ten yards away.He drew his katana."If you even come close enough for me to smell your stupid cologne I'll cut you in half."He said his aura calm.

message 33: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments He sheathed his sword."I'm glad he didn't kiss you.I wouldn't want you tainted by his crappy lip gloss."HE said hugging her.

message 34: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments ((Woah I missed a lot..))

message 35: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Matt smiled and returned hr kiss."i love you."

message 36: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments ((Ok))

message 37: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "Yes i am."HE said planting a kiss on her lips reassuring her.

(( Ann should check on lily she's in their dorm ))

message 39: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Matt sighed and hugged her."And you think i don't love you?"HE asked hurt by what she said.

message 40: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments He smiled a warm smile."I love you with all my heart and will stay with you until death do us part."He said smiling.

message 41: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments He smiled."Now all we need now are rings."He said smiling and joking alittle.

message 42: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "Yes."He said suddenly getting serious.
((Her farther should make a plan to make him fall.))

message 43: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments He smiled and laughed.He swung her around happily.

message 44: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "As it is mine."He said smiling and threw her up into the air.

message 45: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments He smiled.

message 46: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Matt caught her and returned the kiss.

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "I feel the same way."He said smiling.

message 48: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Matthew wrote: ""I feel the same way."He said smiling."

message 49: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "No i think I am."He said smiling and kissed her cheek.

message 50: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "Well i think were both the luckiest angel's ever."

« previous 1 3 4