Angel Academy discussion

Outside of The Academy > Fancy Restaurant

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Delia walked in with Raziel.

message 2: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She sat in front of him, smiling slightly. "So... What's your favorite color?"

message 3: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She nodded. "I like light blue. And white" she added. "So, what's your favorite food?"

message 4: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Delia nodded. "I like blackberries. " she smiled at him.

message 5: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "So... What are you going to get? For dinner, I mean. "

message 6: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She nodded. "What about dessert?" She smiled.

message 7: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Oh, yes. I didn't see that on the menu" she nodded

message 8: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She sighed. "I guess I'll get caviar too. " she smiled.

message 9: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "I want to try it. " she smiled.

message 10: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She giggled. She looked up at him. "So, how many relationships have you been in?"

message 11: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She nodded. "Same here. I've stayed... Pure. " she blushed at the mention of her virginity.

message 12: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She looked up at him, her face red. "Are you? "

message 13: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She closed her eyes. "Oh... I understand. "

message 14: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Most people instantly turn away when they find out I'm waiting until marriage. I would change my mind if I met the right guy..." SHe shrugged and waited for the waitress to come over.

message 15: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Maybe..." She blushed and looked into his eyes.

message 16: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Sydney {Sherlock is My Babe} wrote: ""Have you found the right guy?""

Delia looked into Raziels eyes.

message 17: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She frowned. "When is our waiter going to arrive?"

message 18: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) The waiter comes over. "What can I get you two to drink?"

"A glass of white wine please" Delia said politely.

message 19: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) The waiter went to get their drinks.

"So, you prefer red wine?" Delia asked Raziel.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane floated down beside him. "I almost got lost twice, I am drunk."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane sat back in her chair and looked at the ceiling. "I have never been somewhere so fancy, I like the bar better."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane laughted. "I just need food."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane tasted the food and akmost chocked. "How much are you paying for this?!"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) She swallowed. "Could of payed $3 for chips, would of tasted better."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "So...what?" She asked reaching for her glass of coke. The food was disgusting.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Ileane was all ready at the door, waiting for him.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((Sydney??))

"Yeah, let's go."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((Oh))

Ileane laughted. "My dorm." She started to jump up and down like a little child.

message 30: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Delia glanced at Raziel, waiting for his response. She rubbed his ankle with hers underneath the table.