Shonen-ai! ^w^ discussion

Yaoi RP - 1x1 > Jack Frost and Rumer

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Bree (new)

Bree Well, this is just a small preview of a group I was previously in that sadly died. I thought the concept was amazing, so perhaps we could incorporate our characters into it.

The year is 3013 and a state of chaos has long since come and lain claim over the world. Some 1,000 years ago, during 2013, the Supernatural finally did it. That one step was taken by each category of the Supernatural, making their presence known all over the world. Their attacks on humanity were quick and merciless, now enslaving any who survived the bloodshed. Humans are being kept within the containment of cities, walls separating them from the rest of the destroyed world. The Shadow Takers are in control, ruling from castles in all countries. You are one of the humans who have been selected to come to the castle as either a bloodslave or any form of entertainment. When the Supernatural say jump, you are expected to do so without a word. When they command a dance, you are expected to dance until your feet bleed. Literally. The word defiance is no longer in your vocabulary.

One of our characters would be a Shadowtaker, and the other would be a human.

message 4: by Bree (new)

Bree Certainly :) Most people, I figure, prefer to be the human, so you'd be the first to surprise me and be the Shadowtaker.

message 6: by Bree (new)

Bree I didn't expect you to ask to be the controlling and powerful character. It's a pleasant surprise. Then again, I hardly know you.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Yep, so here is my character:

Name: Nakato Tynaro

Sex: Gay

History: He grew up the royal family and became a shadow hunter. He is the son of the most famous Shadow Hunters of all time.

Powers: He is a wizard. In turn he can put curses on people. It depends on who the person and what their history is. He can take some of them away, but sometimes he can not cure them. Meaning that this is bad luck for who ever meets him. After spending sometime, even a second around him, he can cast the curses, but sometimes they don't allow him to control them.

Appearance:

If the picture does not show up-

http://mycutestyle.files.wordpress.co...

message 8: by Bree (new)

Bree Name:Shiro Takahashi

Sexuality:Gay

History:Shiro was one of three sons that his family had when the world was taken over by the Shadowhunters. When they finally discovered his house, Shiro disclosed his hiding location so he could keep his family safe from harm. His family later fled the city and their current location is unknown. Shiro knows that he could've had the slim chance of escaping with them, but the chance of them all being caught and being captured by the Shadow takers was too great to risk.

Appearance:

message 10: by Bree (new)

Bree Certainly :)

When the sun's morning rays cast through the window into Shiro's small room in the dungeon, they had landed on his closed eyes when he had been sleeping. A noise of protest escaped his closed lips, then his hand lifted up and covered his eye shielding it from the sun. He knew that he had to get up, but he didn't want to. He didn't want to be here. He didn't want to be some form of sick and twisted entertainment. He didn't want people to laugh at him because of his species. Shiro got up. His room was like any other room for humans here in the caste. It was furnished with a bed, a toilet, a table and chair, and one window. The front wall facing the hallway that lead to all the ones was a set of metal bars. It looked like a prison, and it felt like one. There was little to no privacy here.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato picked his head up off of the table in his room as the sun rose. He yawned and knew that he had a busy day ahead of him. There were meetings to attend to and he needed to talk to one of the humans in the dungeons.

message 12: by Bree (new)

Bree Shiro walked over to the bars in room. One of the guards of the prison was a few rooms down the hall opening up the doors to rooms inhabited by humans. The people in their rooms were let out, and then they were each greeted by a Shadowtaker who would be their master for the day. Some of the humans here were frequently used by the same Shadowhunter, so that person soon claimed ownership of the person. He rested his forehead against the bars to his room.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakao looked around as he greeted the humans. He worked his way past everyone until he was at a cell that was still closed. He looked into it.

message 14: by Bree (new)

Bree Shiro looked up when he heard someone walk up to his room, then stop. It was Nakao. If there had to be one person who everyone, human and Shadowtaker alike, knew, it would be him. The guard who was opening the doors to the rooms of the humans stopped in front of Shiro's room.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments "I would like to speak to you personally. Guards, please make sure he gets up to my study as quickly as possible." He flicked his wrist and left, he sighed knowing that he was on a tight schedule.

message 16: by Bree (new)

Bree "Yes sir," the guard said nonchalantly then he opened the door to Shiro's room. "It's time to go," he said not too kindly. Shiro walked over to the door then he stood in the entryway beside the guard. "You heard Nakao, get moving," he said then he shoved Shiro's backside hard. Shiro almost toppled over, but he stood up and hurriedly made his way to Nakao's room with the guard trailing behind him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato waited for the boy to get up there. It was almost ten and he had an appointment at that time. He paced until he heard a knock at his door. "Come in." He commanded; the door opened.

message 18: by Bree (new)

Bree The guard opened the door and Shiro walked into Nakao's room. The guard closed the door behind him and then it was just the two of them. Shiro's gaze was down at the ground in front of his feet. He stood patiently waiting for what Nakao would say or have Shiro do.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato walked around the boy. "What is your name boy?" He asked the boy. He soon walked to the window and looked out.

message 20: by Bree (new)

Bree "Shiro Takahashi," Shiro answered Nakao. Even though his gaze was fixed on the ground, he could hear Nakao walk away from him. Nakao had always been one of the more attractive of the Shadowtakers at the castle, but he was also the most illusive. Shiro had never before encountered Nakao, he'd only heard rumors about him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato put his hands behind his back. "It is nice to meet you Shiro. I am guessing that you already know who I am." He turned around towards Shiro. "Recently I have thought about having someone following me around like a servant. And so I picked you. Can you handle it?"

message 22: by Bree (new)

Bree Shiro's gaze lifted then he met Nakao's gaze after Nakao had asked him to be his servant. "I can handle it," Shiro answered then he ran a hand through his white hair absentmindedly. His hair had somehow gotten whiter when he came to the castle.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato smiled a little, "good, you can start tomorrow. My guards will give you food, clean clothes and a room in the servants quarters. Now go." He looked at the clock and saw that there was one more minute left. He knew that he was going to be late. He jogged out of his room and towards the meeting room which was on the second floor.

message 24: by Bree (new)

Bree Shiro watched Nakao jog out of his room then leave Shiro by himself. The guard from before came back into Nakao's room. He didn't look too happy about Shiro's new job. Shadowtakers were the highest in society, and under them, was the Supernaturals. Below the Supernaturals, was the humans. This made the guard in charge of Shiro, and Nakao in charge of him and the guard. "Congratulations on your new promotion," he said though there was little, if any, sign that he actually meant what he said in a congratulatory tone. "Thanks," Shiro said. "I'll show you to the servants' quarters," he said. Shiro walked after the guard and was grateful that the guard wasn't behind him. He had a feeling that this man might do something brash.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato made it just in time and luckily the one who was talking was turned away from him. He sat down in his seat.

message 26: by Bree (new)

Bree Shiro was showed to the servants' quarters. The rooms were far more furnished then Shiro's room and less dirty, but no where near as good as the Shadowtakers' quarters. Still, this was far more lavish then he was used to either way. He walked into his room that was plain and white with little to no color aside from the blue and grey on his bed, and the brown of his wooden desk and chair. What was unexpected, was a wall of books. On his bed, was a stack of clothes. Shiro raised an eyebrow because it was only five minutes ago when he assigned this new position. The guard left Shiro to his own.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato listened to the commander of one of the leagues. He nodded to everything they said until he was okay with or something like that. "Yeah, I am fine with it."

message 28: by Bree (new)

Bree Like Nakato from earlier, Shiro walked over to the window in his room. The view showcased the wall that surrounded the castle, and then outside the wall, there was the remains of the human city mixed with the new landscapes provided by the Supernaturals. He walked away from the window then he found what he recognized as a bathroom for him to use. It'd been a while since he had one of these to his own. Entertainers and people in the dungeon had one in their room, but any passer by in hallway could've looked over and seen someone doing their business. There was no privacy. He undressed himself then he turned on the water for the shower. He stepped in then closed the curtains. 90% of the time spent in showers, was for thinking about life, and the 10% was actually for showering. Shiro's case was no exception.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments The meeting had finally finished. Nakato stood up and walked out of the room. He needed some time to think; he decided that it would be in the garden.

message 30: by Bree (new)

Bree Shiro had finished taking a shower, and had put on clothes that were much cleaner then the clothes he had been wearing earlier. He almost hadn't recognized himself when he stood in front of a mirror with his new clothes on and his skin completely clean of any dirt. He knew that he had to serve Nakato come tomorrow, but for now, it seemed that he had more time. Shiro slid out of his room through the doorway then he made his way downstairs.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato walked out onto the balcony; he walked down the stairs. He knew that his next meeting is not until eight.

message 32: by Bree (new)

Bree Shiro suddenly heard someone walk down the stairs some feet behind him. Paranoia and fear struck him. It must have been that guard from earlier or one of the Shadowtakers. They must have found him out of place and would have punished him. His head whipped around as he looked over his shoulder to see who was behind him. He mistepped with his next foot, then he tripped and fell down the rest of the stairs.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato walks around the garden. Ever since he arrived her when he was little, he planted a cherry tree in the middle.

message 34: by Bree (new)

Bree Shiro stood up after he fell over. His hand lifted up and pressed carefully against the side of his head. When he pulled it away and looked at the palm of his hand, he saw nothing but his bare skin. A sigh of relief escaped him. Nearby, there was a laugh as one of the female Shadowtakers who lived here walked by. She seemed to be going somewhere since she didn't stay and remark on Shiro's clumsy spectacle. This was a relief and an embarassment to Shiro. She wasn't going to order him back to his room, but she had seen him fall over. He walked out of the castle and found the garden.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato walked to a small gazebo, but headed to the tree next to it. He placed his hand on it. A small tear ran down his cheek.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "Nakato walked to a small gazebo, but headed to the tree next to it. He placed his hand on it. A small tear ran down his cheek."

message 37: by Bree (new)

Bree Shiro hadn't meant to run into Nakato after he had given him such an honor of being his personal servant, but he had found him standing beside a tree next to the gazebo that was decorated with several varieties of flowers. Shiro clung to a tree when he saw Nakato's backside to hide himself, but then he saw that Nakato wasn't moving at all, and was rather quiet. Shiro couldn't help but walk over to Nakato and say "Hello" rather meekly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato wiped the tear and looked up, "I told you that you start tomorrow." He reminded Shiro as he tried to hide his crying. "I was just getting some air." He did not smile.

message 39: by Bree (new)

Bree "I know, but... I just wanted to get out of the castle for a while since I've only spent time in there, and I-I saw you standing here alone," Shiro said while looking down and looking away from Nakato as he had to explain himself. "I'm sorry," he said looking down now.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato sighed, "You do not have to apologize." He tried to smile, but could not. He also knew that he would need help on smiling. Nakato looked back at the tree as he remembered planting it when he was little.

message 41: by Bree (new)

Bree Shiro looked up when Nakato said that he didn't need to apologize for his ignorance. Shiro, much to his surprise, did't meet Nakato's gaze because Nakato was looking at the tree that his hand was pressed against. It looked like Nakato seemed to have been fond of the tree since his gaze was fixed intently on it. "It's a nice tree," he said while trying to fill any of the awkwardness that was forming right now.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Without looking away, he calmly said thank you and then took his hand off of the tree and sat down on one of the benches. He took out his notebook and wrote something in it.

message 43: by Bree (new)

Bree With a soft sigh, Shiro left the gazebo and the tree and returned back into the inside of the castle. He watched several human servants bustle about while doing tedious tasks. Shiro wondered what Nakato would make him do, and for what reason he was picked to be his personal servant when he clearly wasn't the strongest or the most attractive.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato put the notebook back into his pocket and walked up to another meeting he was supposed to attend to. He did this all day until it was time for him to head for dinner.

message 45: by Bree (new)

Bree Shiro had decided to explore the castle, or at least, the parts of it that he hadn't seen before when he was a slave. At some point as he made his way toward where the servants ate their food, the guard from earlier that made his position on Shiro being a servant, just basically being here in general, clear, pulled Shiro aside and beat him up. Of course, the guard got away with it, and Shiro had several bruises dotting his upper body, and a cut on his lip along with a bruise around one of his eyes. When he arrived at the table to eat with the servants, the other servants had similar marks like Shiro's, so they knew what he was going through.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato called over the head of the guards, "Please go get Shiro." He instructed, more like demanded. "I need him pronto."

message 47: by Bree (new)

Bree The guard nodded his head before he left the room then went through a matrix of hallways before arriving at the shared kitchen and eating quarters that all the servants had. As soon as the guard stepped into the room, the conversations that had been going on among the servants stopped. "Lord Nakato wishes to see Shiro at once," he annoucned. Shiro felt all the gazes of the other servants land on him, and he knew that their thoughts were likely to be the same: "He's in trouble," "What did he do?" "Maybe the lord will punish him for entertainment." Shiro got up and followed the guard out of the chambers then down the hallways toward where the lords at their meals. The guard ushered Shiro inside not too kindly, then shut the door behind him leaving Shiro standing and looking like a deer in headlights before the whole table of lords.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato was in the middle of telling one of his jokes to the captain of one of the armies until he heard the door close. "Come over here Shiro."

message 49: by Bree (new)

Bree Shiro's hair was covering part of his eye that had the bruising around it from earlier as he made his way over to Nakato. He was grateful that he was wearing a shirt and that covered his other markings. He didn't want Nakato to see him like that. Soon, he stood at Nakato's side.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Nakato looked him up and down, "Go get me some more food." He demanded.

« previous 1