Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi → Start Date: November 18, 2013

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm really excited. I sort of need a re-cap of what happened in the previous book though. I read it forever ago.

message 2: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments I'm so excited for you guys.
this is one my favorite series right now
I hope you love it too!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you Trisha :D You should join our conversation about it after we finish it!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

So Hannah, how many pages/chapters do you want to read a day??

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I may read a bit more then that per day but i will make sure that if we discuss anything that I wont spoil anything if I am ahead.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay sounds good! I hope this one is as good as the first :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too! I will start reading today but I have school, :( so I will be back in a few hours to discuss!! :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I have only read the first two chapters. Hopefully I can start it later tonight as well!! :)

message 9: by Tracy (new)

Tracy (tracesoftracy) | 95 comments Hey guys I have the book with me so I'm going to start tonight. I'm a slow reader so I may not finish before you guys lol. I hope this book is great !

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Tracy!! Glad you could join! Haha I was planning to be halfway through today, but I am a little slow and only a few chapters in.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

7% (view spoiler)

message 12: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 214 comments Ahh enjoy! This book was waaaay better than the first one! I think you'll love it :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I mean like why do they not seem close at the beginning??

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay yeah that makes sense. Haha thanks. I am still not very far in I have been busy with school and school team try-outs etc. I am going to try to get at least halfway through tonight! :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Almost there. Halfway through 18.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 20, 2013 02:36PM) (new)

45% (view spoiler)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so who is Cinder? I don't know if I am missing something? Is he part of Perry's tribe?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh that's right. So is he the key to finding the Still Blue? And is he a part of any tribe?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay that makes sense. Thank you :D

message 20: by Tracy (last edited Nov 22, 2013 09:33AM) (new)

Tracy (tracesoftracy) | 95 comments Hannah wrote: "Hey Tracy!!! Glad to have you join us! :) im not that fast of a reader either, im probably only doing 6 chapters a day."

I'm sadly only on chapter 9 now lol. I have been busy this week and I am surprised because I have never been this busy before. But, So far this is a slow start in the book. I wish the Villagers would give Aria a chance even though she saved River and she started singing with Roar very good. With Perry I think he just has too much on his mind. I'm glad he saved the people when he did through the Aether storms. Hopefully the adventure will actually get started haha.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 22, 2013 03:23PM) (new)

I agree. I found the previous book to have a slow beginning as well. It is taking me a while to get into this book, and also I have been busy studying for tests. I am going to try to finish this tonight.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I actually left my book at school. Whoops. So I probably won't be able to continue until Monday.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I am farther. I haven't updated it yet lol. I have about 100 pages left. I won't be able to finish this until Monday though sadly. :(

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I think it has. These books always seem to have a slow-paced start for me, but it is getting better. I am loving the relationship between Aria and Roar. It is so cute!

message 25: by Jareczka (new)

Jareczka | 1 comments For everyone: MUSIC VIDEO for the song written for the book 'Through The Ever Night' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y4kEP... :D