1x1 Roleplay discussion

1x1's > Jack Frost and Jinx

Comments Showing 1-50 of 218 (218 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Thx... this really helped

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Vampire/hunter romance?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments sure, you want to do, FxM/ MxF, MxM, or FxF?

message 11: by ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (last edited Nov 17, 2013 10:59AM) (new)

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Name: Mie Viastelie
Appearance: description
Other: she is from a vampire hunting family.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Okay my turn
you want me to be a vampire?

Name: Gavin Linard
Age; 25
Appereance: tall, about 6'1, dirty blond short hair.
Other: Vampire

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Cool.... now how should they meet? At a high school/college Halloween party?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Yeah I find it an interesting meeting place.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments You can, I'll post a little later.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments okay

Gavin walked down the street casually as he heard girls talk and heading towards the school. He could see that they were all dressed up.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Mie walks into the gym in her hunter's uniform, but no one took notice to it other than to admire. She got whistles from guys as they saw her in skintight jeans and a formfitting shirt, black of course. Her hair, on the other hand, was not of her usual uniform. It was curled and half up in a playful manner.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Gavin smiled and decided that he would check it out. There would be a lot of people there.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Mie dances with her friends as she has the time of her life. This was the one free day she got to herself in the longest time and she wasn't about to waist it at all.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Gavin walked into the gym and looked around. He was too hungry to think, but there soo many humans around.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Mie moved her hips of the pounding base. The guys tried to dance with her but she move away from them before they could get a hold of her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Gavin skimmed the area until he saw someone in particular, but also something strange.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Mie laughs happily as the tempo picked up. She got pulled to the punch bowl by one of her friends.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Gavin walked casually towards the long table with the human food.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Mie grabs a cup of punch that was handed to her, catching her breath. This was the most fun she had in ages, well besides kicking her cousins' butts and those of vampires.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Gavin looked over at the food. If he was going to blend in, then he had to at least grab some food. He grabbed some food and poured himself the humans called punch.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Mie grabs a cookie while she watches the people dance around her. A brilliant smile played on her lips as she listened to the music.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Gavin grabbed his drink and walked over to the girl. "Hey." He smiled at her.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Mie looks over to the guy who had spoke to her. "Hey." Her smiles staying on her lips.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments "You enjoying this?" He asked her; he kept holding his food and not eating.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments "Yeah, it's not everyday I can be out like this. My parents are stricted about curfew." She says with a small laugh. The things she said were half true and she passed it off as the whole truth easily.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments "Oh?" He looked at her. He smirked inside.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments She placed her cup on the table before her friends pulled her onto the dancefloor again. She laughs softly and dances to the beat.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments He watched as some other girls pulled onto the dance floor. The only good kind of dancing he was good at was slow. His parents would hold parties every so often. He sighed and sat down at the table.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Mie moves to the edge of the floor as the tempo slows. She didn't really like the slow dancing thing. It made her too uncomfortable.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Gavin watches as the girl moves to the side of the floor. This would be his chance. Taking a deep breath, he walked towards her. "Would you like to dance?" He asked her; he held out one of his hands.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments "Um, slowdancing isn't really my thing." She looks at him aplogenically.

((Gavin right?))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments ((yeah))

Gavin frowned, he was disappointed. He could not believe that he was reject that time. He pulled his hand back.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments ((Have him pull her out onto the dancefloor anyway.))

Mie felt a bit bad for him. Poor guy didn't even stand that much of a chance but at least he tried

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments ((okay))

Gavin looked at realized that he could just pull her onto the dance floor. He stood up and grabbed her wrist.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Mie gasps as she got pulled onto the floor by the guy who has asked her to dance a little bit earlier. She looks at him wondering what he was doing.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Gavin places her in the middle. "Put your hand around my neck." He commanded. He placed his hands just above her hips.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Mie blushes lightly as she does as she was told.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments He swayed back and forth to the music. He smiled at her.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments Mie sways with him not truly uncomfortable with this.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments "Now give me one reason why you are not a fan of this?" He asked her.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 749 comments "I never really was asked to dance and I never really took to slow songs." She says looking at his chest.

« previous 1 3 4 5