Shut Up & Read discussion

The Impaler's Revenge (The Impaler Legacy, #1)
This topic is about The Impaler's Revenge
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 220} The Impaler's Revenge by Ioana Visan

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Nov 18, 2013 03:20AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3466 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: The Impaler's Revenge
Author: Ioana Visan
Genre: Paranormal
Formats Available: Mobi
Pages #: 93
Review Due Date: December 8/13

Synopsis:

In a world crawling with vampires, Romania is the safest place left on earth. Thanks to the Little Council, there hasn't been a vampire on Romanian ground in over five centuries. But one day, Liana Cantacuzino, also a member of the Little Council and a descendant of one of the old noble families, is ordered to bring one in, covertly. Enter Maximilien Hess, a thousand years old vampire determined to ruin the existing order of things.

Suddenly, Liana finds herself forced to protect Hess, instead of having the pandurs kill him. With the help from her trustful friends, Rodica Ghica and Ştefan Sturdza, and that of an innocent bystander, Dr. Jesse Carver, Liana has to find out what is going on and what the President is hiding from her. When all is revealed, Hess's secret changes everything.

The first novella in The Impaler Legacy series, a vampire saga like no other

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: Mobi

Review Due Date: December 8/13

Leave us your Name, email address.

Reviewers

1. Geneva - genevawaters1973@yahoo.com
2. Ruby - rubymlord@gmail.com
3. Sharon - Sharonscraps@comcast.net
4. Karen - karensiddall@yahoo.com
5. Renee - sparkly139@hotmail.com
6. Shari Kay - Equestsr@aol.com
7. Jerry - Jerry.mcjerry@gmail.com
8. Portia - portiale904@gmail.com
9. Julie - piercingsbyjules@gmail.com
10. Jacque - jmgbartlett@gmail.com

message 2: by Geneva (new) - added it

Geneva Waters | 38 comments sounds like a great book and I love vampire genevawaters1973@yahoo.com mobi

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I'd like to read this one please, rubymlord@gmail.com

Thank you :)

Sharon | 282 comments I'd love to read this.

Sharonscraps@comcast.net

Karen Siddall (boysmom) | 239 comments I'd like to read and review!
karensiddall@yahoo.com

Renee Deschamps (renee1978) | 90 comments Please and thank you! sparkly139@hotmail.com

message 7: by Julie (new)

Julie Moody (Moodyjules) | 2 comments Be happy to read and review :)

Jerry Dougherty (jerrydd) | 31 comments Be happy to. Jerry.mcjerry@gmail.com

Ideally.Portia (portialynn) I would love too! portiale904@gmail.com

message 10: by Tana (new)

Julie you need to leave your email address if you would like a copy to review.

message 11: by Julie (new)

Julie Moody (Moodyjules) | 2 comments Sorry! I am new to this app. My email is piercingsbyjules@gmail.com. Thank you

message 12: by Jacque (new)

Jacque (shadowconjurer) Jacque Greene email is jmgbartlett@gmail.com! I would love to heop new authors, my daughter is trying to become one.

message 13: by Maelvi (new)

Maelvi Nunez It sounds interesting
mnunez000@stu.waukesha.k12.wi.us

Lindsay (thebookmouselm) I know I have probably missed the cut, but if any more available I would love to read this. Linznstew@dumfries.eclipse.co.uk
Thanks.

message 15: by Asmaa A.M. (new)

Asmaa A.M. (asmaaam) | 13 comments eshalsmith@gmail.com

message 16: by Tana (new)

Sheri Kay did you download the file on to your computer then transfer it on your to your kindle?

message 18: by Geneva (new) - added it

Geneva Waters | 38 comments I received my copy ..it got lost in my emails

Jerry Dougherty (jerrydd) | 31 comments Here is my review. Thank you

The Impaler's Revenge (The Impaler Legacy, #1) The Impaler's Revenge by Ioana Visan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed the short story a definite different view on vampires and how other countries would view them. You got alot of things in a short amount of time and to me that was great, I'm not a fan of filler a couple of jump around parts but nothing that took away from the read. I'm looking forward to reading the next coule of books in the series. Thanks for the chance to read.

View all my reviews