Shonen-ai! ^w^ discussion

Yuri RP - Master/Slave > Natsu X Jack Frost

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Mrow.

message 4: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Sorryyyy I have others rps you know..

message 6: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Master slave...

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments yeah, but what should happen? Should the master be harsh, kind, ect.

message 8: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Since this is Yuri then is both girls. Maybe the master could be harsh? Can I be the slave for once? I dunno how but I want to try?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Okay here is my character:

Name: Alanari Crystal
Appearance:
Personality: TBRP'D

message 10: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Name: Ali Walker

Appearance: Tall, Short blond hair, bright blur eyes and slender figure.

Personality: extremely scared of harshness. She tends to apologize at all times.

message 12: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Maybe Alanari is buying Ali?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments yeah.

Alanari stepped out of the black car and looked up at the building where the slaves were. She took a deep breath in and walked towards the big gray building.

message 14: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Ali sat in her corner, bruises on her arms showing from the latest master who had returned her. She was scared of her next master and hoped she would be kind.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Alanari opened the doors and walked in; she stopped at a large desk in the middle of the room. "Excuse me, I would like to buy a slave." She said in a strong feminine voice. The lady at the desk stood up and walked to two large double doors. "Follow me." Alanari followed the women.

message 16: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments When the doors opened faces looked up. Ali looked up too, rather hopeful this time than she had ever been in ages.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Alanari looked around the room as faces looked at her and then went back to what they were doing, but then out of the corner of her left eye, she saw one that she liked. "I will take that one." She pointed to the one in the corner.

message 18: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments "Get up." The lady called out. Ali stood up, nervous as she walked over.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Alanari looked the girl over. "How much she asked the lady?" She was ready to pay any amount of money for this one.

message 20: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments "A thousand dollars. She's the cheapest. They always give her back." The lady said.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments "I will take her." She handed the women the money and then grabbed the girl's wrist.

message 22: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Flinching a little, Ali bowed her head timidly. "Alright thabks," the lady said shortly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Alanari's driver opened the door of the black car. "Get in!"

message 24: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments (( I've gtg..))

Ali got in, staying quiet and she didn't talk unless she was spoken to.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments ((okay, bye))

Alanari climbed in after her new slave. "What is your name?"

message 26: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments "A-Ali." Her voice trembled slightly but she forced herself to try to remain calm.

(( I can do two more posts..))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments ((okay))

"Well, it is nice to meet you Ali. I am Alanari. Call me what you like except for Anna, I hate it!" She shivered at the thought.

message 28: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments "Okay, Miss." Ali nodded, using the most politest way to say her owner's name.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments "Thank you." She stayed quiet for the whole ride home, except at one point she put her hand on the girl's leg.

message 30: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Sub-consciously Ali flinched, but controlled herself.

(( now to get three and half hours of sleep..))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments ((good night!))

When the arrived home, her driver opened the door and she got out. She grabbed the girl's wrist and pulled her out of the car.

message 32: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Ali had to keep herself from falling as she followed her been aster wondering how she would treat her.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments She opened the door and walked in. "First thing you are going to do is go make me some dinner." She commanded.

message 34: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Ali nodded. "Where is the kitchen, Miss?" She asked softly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments She point straight. "Over there, and I will be in my study on the second floor. Fifth door on the right."

message 36: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Ali nodded, bowing respectfully before she went to the kitchen.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments She turned towards the stairs and headed up the the study.

message 38: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Ali saw the ingredients to make curry and she got them out, washing the potatoes and carrots before cutting them up as she let the water boil.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Alanari looked at all of the papers; she sighed and picked a packet up and started.

message 40: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Soon the food was done and Ali put it in a tray with a plate of rice, and with some soup she had made.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments "WHERE IS MY DINNER?!" She screamed as she started to get a little cranky.

message 42: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Ali flinched and hurried to the office carrying the tray carefully. She reached and knocked on the door.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments "COME IN!" Screamed again. She did not notice that the door opened.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments "I said come in!" She started to do another signature.

message 45: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Ali walked in, setting the tray on the table. "S-Sorry."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments "Now go! And be in my bedroom by nine." She demanded.

message 47: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Ali nodded and backed out. He went to the kitchen and cleaned up the mess, making sure everything was neat and clean.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments Anari yawned; she stood up and headed for her bedroom.

message 49: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments It was now around eight fifty and Ali walked to Anari's room.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 704 comments "Get my night gown." She demanded as she walked behind a screen.

« previous 1 3