Pokéworld discussion

POKÈMON LEAGUES AND TOURNAMENTS > Questions? Comments? Requests? Feedback?

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments If you have any comments at all about this part of the group please post them here.

Sorry this is so late, I didn't realize it was missing.

message 2: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Lol

message 3: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments My bad xD. Basic rules said to post here and it didn't exist then. O_o

message 4: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments When do you guys have thanksgiving break?

message 5: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Next week! Doy!

message 6: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Next week?

message 7: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Wednesday is last day before break.

message 8: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments When does it end?

message 9: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments It only 4 days.

message 10: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Including weekends.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 135 comments Just Monday and Tuesday this week. Had Friday off last week (soccer tournament was hosted at my school).

message 12: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments So you guys don't get thanksgiving week off? Thanksgiving is this Thursday.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 135 comments No I just have school this Monday and Tuesday . My minds elsewhere oops. Between reading mockingjay and rping and everything else I'm just all over the place with jumbled thoughts.

message 14: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments I get thrus and fri off

message 15: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Haha, sorry. My brain wasn't working. I was switching your on and off days.

message 16: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments LOL!

message 17: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Nov 25, 2013 12:52PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awsome ♥ ! ~ wrote: "No I just have school this Monday and Tuesday . My minds elsewhere oops. Between reading mockingjay and rping and everything else I'm just all over the place with jumbled thoughts."

I heard MockingJay is really boring... I'm on the first book right now. I love it so far!!

message 18: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments I also just have school Monday and Tuesday. I have off the rest though :D

message 19: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Also... LANDON WE NEED YOU IN SKYLANDERS RP PLZ

message 20: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Aw, I got Wenes in school.

message 21: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Wat

message 22: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Wednesday I have school.

message 23: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Ooh okays

message 24: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments LOLZ!

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 135 comments The Real Pokemon Victini wrote: "~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awsome ♥ ! ~ wrote: "No I just have school this Monday and Tuesday . My minds elsewhere oops. Between reading mockingjay and rping and everything else I'm just all over t..."

Compared to Catching Fire it is. I like it though. I'm half way through now. But someone told me something that happens in the end (I think epilogue). Even though its not significant to the plot it made me really mad.

message 26: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Nov 25, 2013 01:17PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Spoilers... I hate it when people do that. Someone spoiled something for me in that book too :(

message 27: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments IKR! I hate it when people do that.

message 28: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments I was gonna post a meme and everything...but it wouldn't work :(

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 135 comments Yah she was like "but I didn't say who" and I was like "SPOILERS IT DOESN'T MATTER!" My teacher asked me for what book and she immediately covered her ears. I laughed at that one.

message 30: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Do you guys have other friends who would like to participate? I want this to be as large as possible.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 135 comments I might. Ill message her later. Warning....I've beat her once. She's tough -_-

message 32: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Lol, being it on!

message 33: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Skit!!!

message 34: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Oh yea, she's not my friend on goodreads tho'. If any of you have friended her please shoot her a message!

message 35: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments SHE MAH BESTIE!!!!