International Girls YA Book Club discussion

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
This topic is about The Hunger Games
Giveaways > Giveaway! Paperback of The Hunger Games & Hardcopy of Catching Fire!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (last edited Nov 17, 2013 12:02PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dvora  (igyabc) | 798 comments Mod
I am REALLY in a good mood today!! I just finished reading the Hunger Games last night. I know I know! What took me so long?!! I'm going to start Catching Fire today so I can finish it before the movie comes out.

In honor of the movie coming out I am giving away a paperback copy of The Hunger Games and a hardcopy of Catching Fire! FYI, they are used but are still in perfect condition. I wouldn't feel right not letting you know.

Anyway, here is the link to the giveaway! Good luck everyone!

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!

http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/shar...
~D'vora

message 2: by Lekeisha (new)

Lekeisha The Booknerd (lekeishathebooknerd) I loved the movie but I've never read the book. Please don't tell anyone! lol

message 3: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lekeisha wrote: "I loved the movie but I've never read the book. Please don't tell anyone! lol"

LOL I know the feeling!

message 4: by Rosemary (new)

Rosemary Hendry | 2 comments I read the book loved tt book 1

message 5: by Heidi (new)

Heidi thanks for the chance

Sania Yasin (ifightflightandscrewuproyally) | 6 comments Why only the US ? :(

message 7: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sania wrote: "Why only the US ? :("

Because sending one book overseas costs a minimum of $25 and this is 2 books. I pay for all the postage out of my own pocket.

Sania Yasin (ifightflightandscrewuproyally) | 6 comments Oh. Thats why.
Well the US citizens are the lucky ones i guess. (:

message 9: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sania wrote: "Oh. Thats why.
Well the US citizens are the lucky ones i guess. (:"

Sania, I really do my best to make as many as I can International when I am mailing the books. The books that the authors donate themselves, it's up them, not me. But keep looking. I will do more International giveaways! :)

Sania Yasin (ifightflightandscrewuproyally) | 6 comments Thanks alot. Even for trying (:

message 11: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sania wrote: "Thanks alot. Even for trying (:"

Thanks for understanding. A lot of times people get really upset with me when I do a giveaway and it's not international. If you want to pay for the shipping, I'll do it. ;)

message 12: by Malinda (new)

Malinda McConnell (purpletiger425) | 4 comments Thanks for giving us the chance to win an amazing set. I know we all appreciate it.

~ Rose ~ ☯Desert Rose❀ (butterscotchbubbles) Thanks so much for the giveaway! It's so sweet of you to have such amazing giveaways so often :)

I haven't read the series either, and just watched the movie last month O.O I should get on this series as well! :)

message 14: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (new) - rated it 5 stars

You're very welcome everyone! I do my best to have giveaways as often as possible :) I'm so glad you like them :)

message 15: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 5 comments Thanks for the awesome giveaway :)

message 16: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Debbie wrote: "Thanks for the awesome giveaway :)"

You are very welcome! :)

message 17: by Romy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Romy Smulders | 1 comments this is one of those times i hate living in holland :( the book is soooo good

Verna Loves Books (vernalovesbooks) | 4 comments great giveaway. i actually havent read these.

message 19: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (tekee) | 3 comments Terrific giveaway ;o)

message 20: by Danielle (new)

Danielle voted thanks for the giveaway