One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Andi and Michelle

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments Hey

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

What's your idea? How long do you expect the posts to be?

message 4: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments Well I was thinking an angel princess and a demon prince fall in love but problems get n the way especially because of who they are and what they are

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure do you want to be a girl or guy?

message 6: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments Can I be the girl??

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure

message 8: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments Okay so i'm gonna start making her

message 9: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments Name: Seraphina Raziel Zaniel

Appearance: http://data1.whicdn.com/images/502568...
http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16...
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/157637...
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2864/87...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8t...
http://i42.tinypic.com/2qa24k6.jpg
Personality: she seems funny and uncaring, when in reality she’s the most caring person you will ever meet. She loves kittens and really wants one.
Other: She has these (https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/im... but covering her whole back) on her back in human appearance they look like tattoos but when in her true form they are her wings, every angel has a good side and a bad side, the good side being pure white the bad side being a mixture of black and red usually they aren’t balanced like her dark side has the same amount of strength as her good side.
She has snake bites, a nose ring, and a bellybutton piercing

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 24, 2013 03:37PM) (new)

{Name}Troy Katz
{Age}24
{Actual Age}500
{Gender}Male
{Species} Incubus
{Sexuality} Straight
{Personality} Troy Katz is a nobel and very seductive man.
{History}He was born in a family of Demon lords and grew up learning how to rule over his land.
{Appearance}(view spoiler)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you start?

message 12: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments sure where shall they meet??? In the human world in a club? Bar? Or should they bump into each other??

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

They should bump into eachother

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

at a concert

message 15: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments what concert?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

A random one what ever your favorite band is.

message 17: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments Yay! Asking Alexandria it is!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 19: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments Raz was at the bar of club where her favourite band Asking Alexandria was playing. She cheered as a prophecy came on.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Troy was bored back at home and started to walk around the human realm wanting something better to do.When he heard Asking Alexandria playing in the distance he showed his V.I.P card and was welcomed in.

message 21: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments She moved to the front of the crowd. "BEN! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!!" I yelled and jumped up when he winked at me.

message 22: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments ...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Troy walked up to the front row and smiled at his friend placing a new guitar on the stage for him. "Thought you would appreciate this!" He yelled with a smirk.

message 24: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments "We can still make it out,
'Fuck'

I can help you through this,
But you have to take my hand!
I can take you home,
Take my hand,
Take my hand!" Raz yelled the lyrics with her eyes, shut so she didn't see the guy put a guitar on the stage.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Troy didn't see the fan girl.

message 26: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments She was being pushed against the baracade so she turned around and punched the guy in the face starting a massive mosh pit.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Troy grumbled noticing there was a girl there and he started to move through the crowd to get out of the mosh pit.

message 28: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments She knocked the guy, who was twice the size of her, out after breaking his nose. she then proceeded to turn around and continue watching the band preform as if there wasn't a massive fight, that she created, going on behind her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hours later Troy walked back stage and picked up a guitar and started to play knives and pens by the black veil brides just for the hell of it.

message 30: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments Being the strange child she was after the concert had finished she had layed down on the floor and just stayed their breathing.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course Troy's playing reached her ears as he sang and played Demolition Lovers by My Chemical Romance.

message 32: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments She looked up when she heard someone playing, she grinned. She got up slowly and quickly walked towards the music playing.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He continued until he was done with the song then got ready to head out the door when BAM he bumped into a girl. "Oh my I'm sorry." He said squinting his black eye that she had given him.

message 34: by Andi (last edited Nov 18, 2013 12:38PM) (new)

Andi | 49 comments she was wondering closer to the sound when she walked into a wall. It was only when she heard him speak that she realised it was a person. "Oh no, i'm sorry." She said as she reached up to touch his eye.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Touch her eye?))

message 36: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments ((Sorry meant His)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ouch," He said with a frown backing up not wanting her to touch it again.

message 38: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments "I can help heal it if you want? It's a thing my mother used to do it doesn't work on many people but hopefully it'll help."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess I'll let you try." He mumbled.

message 40: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments She reached up again to touch it, mumbling quietly under her breath.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's your name?" He asked with wonder as the ache of the black eye went down.

message 42: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments She finished amazed as it went down. "Seraphina, but you can call me Raz...What's yours?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Troy."

message 44: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments "Anyway, sory for bumping into you...I've got to go now, my father should be waiting for me." She kissed his cheek before running away with her face turning red.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Troy caught her before she could get too far and held her close, "Thank you Seraphina." He said sweetly then placed his warm lips on hers.

message 46: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments She kissed him back, as a sensation of tingles ran down her body. She pulled back slightly her face completely red now. "No problem Troy." She whispered.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"You gonna be okay getting home?" He asked.

message 48: by Andi (new)

Andi | 49 comments "Yeah, I should be unless someone against my dad comes but I doubt they would dare venture anywhere near his territory." She mumbled the last bit not expecting him to hear.