A New Gay Roleplay discussion

Lesbian RPs > Andi and Teddy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments hey :)

message 4: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments I like almost anything but can we do an angel demon one??? I haven't done one in awhile.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I'm actually not very good at fantasy type of RP's. I'm only good with Supernatural (werewolf, vampire, hybrids) and realistic. Sorry.

message 6: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments okay don't worry what about a hybrid and werewolf mate story??

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yeah sure, that sounds good (:

message 8: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments So which one do you want to be?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Mh...I'm not sure lol I don't mind actually. Which do you wanna be? (:

message 10: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments coul I be the hybrid?

message 12: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments can I make it an angel hybrid? So like half angel half vampire or something?

message 14: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Cool i'll be on it

message 16: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments The werewolf could be the alpha's child, and the hybrid a rouge in hiding?? That stumbles onto their territory and they meet at the pack house??

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Oh yeah, that works (: Maybe the pack could at first think that the hybrid is trying to attack them and they take her to the alpha, who confirms that she isn't and just lets her stay with them?

message 18: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Sure!

message 19: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Name: Seraphina Raziel Zaniel
Species: Angel/werewolf Hybrid
Appearance: http://data1.whicdn.com/images/502568...
http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16...
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/157637...
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2864/87...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8t...
http://i42.tinypic.com/2qa24k6.jpg
Her wolf form: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/im... because her wolf is the weaker side it will stay in cub form but would be stronger than an alpha
Personality: she seems funny and uncaring, when in reality she’s the most caring person you will ever meet. She loves kittens and really wants one.
Other: She has these (https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/im... but covering her whole back) on her back in human appearance they look like tattoos but when in her true form they are her wings, every angel has a good side and a bad side, the good side being pure white the bad side being a mixture of black and red usually they aren’t balanced like her dark side has the same amount of strength as her good side.
She has snake bites, a nose ring, and a bellybutton piercing.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Aw, I was gonna use that 4th picture, jerk lol Jk, it's okay XD

message 21: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Haha lol sorry!!

message 23: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments :D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) My girl will be up momentarily. About 5-10 more minutes (:

message 25: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments okay ;D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Eva Cole Moore

Nickname: Her full name is Evander, so some people call her this

Date of Birth: May 02

Sexuality: Gender does not matter to her

Relationship Status: Single, does not have a mate yet

Appearance
 photo brown-hair-cute-emo-girl-leda-Favim_com-419601_zps167ae9d9.jpg
Eva has dark brown hair, with strands of black in it, and light blue eyes that can appear to be colorless in some light. She is a bit short, standing at 5'4, and is skinny, weighing 120 lbs. Some people take her as a weakling, but she can pick up her father, who weighs nearly 160 lbs. Her breasts are normal, being a B cup almost a C cup, but that doesn't matter to her. Her waist is slim, along with the rest of her body.

(view spoiler)
 photo brown_wolf-1920x1200_zps9ef7152e.jpg

Family
Eva lives with her pack with her father, her mother left her father when she was really young. Her father is the pack alpha.

Father: Ulrich Moore

(view spoiler)

History: When Eva was younger, a group of vampires attacked the pack. The pack fought back hard and scared the vampires away. Her mother, who was turned into a werewolf in order to be with her father, didn't know that there would be this much bloodshed. So, she left her father and Eva does not know if she is still alive or not. The only thing she has of her's is her engagement ring that she wears around her neck on a chain. Her father acted like nothing was wrong, but Ea somehow always knew that her father was upset. When Eva was 8, another group attacked the pack and she was outside when it happened. A vampire pinned her down and bit her, but one of the pack member's came over and pulled the vampire off of her before he did too much damage. A werewolf/ vampire hybrid that was apart of the group sucked whatever venom was in her out of her soon after, but it still had an effect on her. She is not a hybrid, but her hair now has strands of black in it and sometimes, her eyes will have just the smallest hint of red in them. The pack treats her no less because of it however and she's grateful to that.

"What makes you different inspires other. Let it shine and inspire yourself."

Personality: Eva is a very free spirited girl. She always has been a little bit hyper, but not overly so. While she does talk to the pack, she does enjoy the times that she get's to be alone and just think. She likes to be in the strangest positions, be it upside down in a tree, standing up on her bed, or sleeping backwards on her bed, if it's comfortable, she'll do it. She is also protective, just normal werewolf instinct, but it's also just the way that she is.

" I am happy to be me. I may not be perfect, but I am honest, loving, and happy. I don't try to be what I am not and i don't try to impress anyone. I Am Me."

Pets
When Eva was 16, she found a small wolf cub being attacked by a few of her wolves. She shooed them away and took care of the the wolf cub and the cub is her best friend to this day.
 photo Wolf-cub-howling-animal-cubs-28137453-1024-768_zpsbdf671f9.jpg

Pack Members
This is a list of some of the more important pack members.

One who take care of new wolves: West: http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/whi...

Kai: http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/whi...

Medical wolf: Bailey: http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/whi...

Vampire-werewolf hybrid: Haru: http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/whi... (Except he had red eyes)

Haru's sister: Kiyoko: http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/whi...

Alexandria: http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/whi...

message 27: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Cool so do you wanna start???

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yeah sure (: Do you want this to be in 1st person or 3rd person? And how detailed are you normally?

message 29: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments 3rd, um...depends on the situation, my state of mind, and how much my partners write.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay (: I'll start then.

--------------------

Eva was hanging in a tree, upside down as she always was. It was just far more comfortable for her this way. Plus, her butt didn't hurt from sitting on the branch. Of course, her legs sometimes had scratches and bruises on them, but that didn't really bother her. Looking down at the ground, she saw the wolf sub running out, chasing a butterfly. He's been at it for about 5 minutes now and Eva couldn't help but wonder who was going to win, the cub or the butterfly. Guess she'd figure out soon enough, if she just kept on watching.

message 31: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Raz was out running when she heard a wolf cub, she ran towards it, to see it chasing a butterfly. She ran out and jumped effectively catching the butterfly in it's mouth. She turned around and placed it on the ground, as an offering to the wolf.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Eva was surprised when a wolf suddenly came out of no where, killing the butterfly and then offering it to the wolf cub. He was startled as well, but when the butterfly was offering to him, he barked softly as his tail wagged softly. He sat down on the ground, looking at the other wolf that was now there. Eva, who was apparently still unseen by this new wolf, realized on a closer examination and using her senses more that his wolf was actually a werewolf.

message 33: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments She hung out her tounge playfully and layed on her back showing she was no harm. She started to wiggle on her back before standing up and licking the wolfs nose and then running off.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) The cub barked again and watched her go, looking up at Eva afterwards with his head tilted to the side. Eva me the cubs eyes and she smiled softly, her chain with her mother's ring on it hanging a bit and falling out of her shirt. Luckily though, it stayed on her neck. With her smile, the cub began to run around against happily.

message 35: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments She yelped happily when she heard the cub running after her, she wove in and out of objects, but not going at full speed, knowing that wouldn't be fair.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) The cub followed the scent of the other wolf, nearly tripping a couple of times, but he always caught himself. Eva sat up in the tree then, the necklace falling back to normal against her chest and she began to leap from tree to tree, wanting to keep an eye on her friend.

message 37: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments She circled back to where they started and stopped under a tree, and took in a deep breath and caught the most intoxicating sent she had ever smiled. *MATE! MATE! MATE IS NEAR!*

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Eva looked down at the two of them and smiled softly. She was wondering who the other werewolf was, it certainly wasn't someone that she knew from the pack. The little wolf cub followed the other wolf back, but he was suddenly picking up and ended up in a tree. He yelped softly and looked up, seeing one of the pack members. Things happened quickly after that. Kai and another pack member came out from the tree and surrounded the strange wolf, two other pack members in wolf form coming as well. Eva's eyes widened, but she didn't jump in.

message 39: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments Her tounge was hanging out and her eyes shut as she inhaled the sent. Next thing she knew she was surrounded by masculine sent...ew. She opened her eyes and took a defensive pose, incase they were to attack.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) The werewolves that were in there wolf form just stood there, in case the other two needed help. Kai and the other werewolf circles the strange werewolf for a moment before Kai quickly moved forward and grabbed onto her. Eva's lips into a thin line as she watched this happen, wanting to do something, but just waiting around to star with.

message 41: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments She didn't see the attack coming and yelped in pain before bringing it down to a whimper. She must have stumbled onto pack land. She took a deep breath, oh gad! Werewolves!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Kai held onto the wolf tightly, looking down at her.
" Change back," he ordered, tightening his grip on the small wolf slightly as he tried to frock her to change back into her human form. West was much better at this, but Kai could hold his own with it.

message 43: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments She yelped again, trying to tell him to put her down first. She started to wiggle around.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Change! Back!" Kai ordered once again, pulling her closer again and holding onto her tightly enough that she wasn't able to move around far too much. Eva his bit lip, knowing this this had to happen, but it didn't stop her from wondering why they had to be sort of mean when they found a strange wolf around.

message 45: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments "Let Go!" She shouted as she changed back, the wolf was on the verge of breaking one of her wings

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Kai looked at her as she changed back into her human form, trying as best as he could to ignore the fact that she was now naked. He didn't let go of her, but he did loosen his grip on her a bit.
" Now, we're going to stand up very slowly. Don't you dare try anything," he said into her ear. Eva stayed where she was for a moment before she hopped on the trees back toward the house.

message 47: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments She nodded to show that she understood. She got out of his grip and wrapped her wings around her, the black and red one shielding her injured white one.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Kai hadn't even noticed the wings yet and his eyes widened, but he tried to cover up his surprised as best that he could.
" Your a....," he spoke, but didn't finish as he shut his mouth and stood up slowly with her. He took her arm and began to lead her towards the house, the other three following behind her. The pack member that took the small cub came down as well, still holding the cub and walking with them.

message 49: by Andi (new)

Andi | 100 comments She whimpered again as he pulled her, her white wings was starting to burn in pain.
"Wait." Her voice was quite like liquid chocolate and honey.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Kai stopped and looked over at her.
" What?" he asked her, looking back at the others to them them know that it was okay that they stopped momentarily.

« previous 1