What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Providence Trilogy Bundle (Providence, #1-3)
This topic is about Providence Trilogy Bundle
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > guardian angel falls in love with his human with demons chasing them [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin Allen | 4 comments the book is about a half angel who is also a guardian angel. he falls in love with the woman he is supposed to protect. there are also demons in it along with a character named Kim who the demons are afraid of but she eventually dies. There is three half angel siblings along with the angels Gabriel and Michael. there is also something in the book that has to be taken back in a certain place where the human tries to leave and cause a battle between the angels and the demons chasing them. I think the lead girl is in college. I think the younger sibling's name start with a B. The oldest sibling is a male the middle a female and the youngest a male. the female sibling is blonde and beautiful but very deadly she protects a male who is friends with the lead girl. There is a church in the setting where I think lot's of birds are in. I liked this book but can't remember the name of it please help.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Was it part of a series? And did they have a HEA? (Happily Ever After, if you didn't know.) Or is it just about his falling in love with her and protecting her?

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin Allen | 4 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Was it part of a series? And did they have a HEA? (Happily Ever After, if you didn't know.) Or is it just about his falling in love with her and protecting her?"

I can't remember if it had a HEA but i remember that the half angels dad died but mother was still alive. there is a scene at the mother's house also a scene is some sort of cave of this scared place. I am pretty sure it wasn't in a series. I know at first the lead girl runs into lead half angel guy and then she seems to run into him everywhere she goes after they met. She finds out her dad was protected by his dad. The angels only die if the person they are protecting die. I was set it modern times and I think I read it about 1 to 1 1/2 years ago

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin Allen | 4 comments also the lead girl in the book is pregnant towards the end and when underground she freaks out about the place where her baby is born. the baby is supposed to be something very special because of her bloodline and the half angel's bloodline

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin Allen | 4 comments My sister figured it out it's the ProvidenceRequiemEden

I bought it as a bundle pack that's why I thought it wasn't a series

☆Joycedale☆ | 225 comments I'm gona read them it sounds interesting